Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Cool [My first sniper ownage..]

So..I have finally memorized where the crosshair is, and now, I can call myself "sniper pro".
    Because of recoil, I tried to aim a little more down, and this is what I got at the end of the round.

PS: This is played 100% legit, 0% hacks.

Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

nice .
    1v1 ?
    UK servers

Edit: NO H4cks -.-
    Last edited by Harmony♫; 04-18-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Think of a number for me between 1 and 1000. Divide it by 8. Now add 13. Now multiply your result by 0.
    Congratulations, you arrived at the number of fucks i give

We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    0 headshots

Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
    0 headshots
    HAHA IKR...For awm, I just aim for the chest and all.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony♫ View Post

nice .
    1v1 ?
    UK servers

Edit: NO H4cks -.-
    sure man..where do you live? If our time zones are the same that would be much more convenient.

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I wish I was a pro with M700 cause I want to get GP and I don't want to repair my M16 and M700... I only get headshots sometimes wit M700 cause their heads are so tiny I don't switch to melee after I shoot with AWM when I'm close range with people and then I ended up getting a lot of combos Then people accuse me of using aimbot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by iNeedHax* View Post
    I wish I was a pro with M700 cause I want to get GP and I don't want to repair my M16 and M700... I only get headshots sometimes wit M700 cause their heads are so tiny I don't switch to melee after I shoot with AWM when I'm close range with people and then I ended up getting a lot of combos Then people accuse me of using aimbot
    Lol haha xD
    I can freely aim to head when using normal guns just fine, which is why I'm basically "pro". But when it comes to zooming in, like m700, aiming for that tiny head is one big of a challenge.
    Which is why I choose AWM. I memorized the crosshair, but still, the gun has recoil. So even when I do quickscope, at close range it's fine, but at long ranges you can't get the kill. So, I aim a little down, since the recoil goes "up", thus, resulting in a nice kill.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by leopoldo614 View Post

Lol haha xD
    I can freely aim to head when using normal guns just fine, which is why I'm basically "pro". But when it comes to zooming in, like m700, aiming for that tiny head is one big of a challenge.
    Which is why I choose AWM. I memorized the crosshair, but still, the gun has recoil. So even when I do quickscope, at close range it's fine, but at long ranges you can't get the kill. So, I aim a little down, since the recoil goes "up", thus, resulting in a nice kill.
    I'm a beast with AWM but I almost always get killed when there's another person with the person I killed and then they use that person as bait and they kill me
    I go in Alpha usually so my ping is about around 110. I can headshot easily with other guns too but with m700 it's pretty hard cause I don't think the first scope has that much range. Sometimes after I try shooting someone in the head it misses even though the lines are right on the head, so I switch to melee and the screen shakes a little bit down..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'm a beast with AWM but I almost always get killed when there's another person with the person I killed and then they use that person as bait and they kill me
    I go in Alpha usually so my ping is about around 110. I can headshot easily with other guns too but with m700 it's pretty hard cause I don't think the first scope has that much range. Sometimes after I try shooting someone in the head it misses even though the lines are right on the head, so I switch to melee and the screen shakes a little bit down..
    Lol all my 14 deaths were mostly by when 2 people were like side by side close together, and when I killed one, the other killed me...
    And lol I don't even think about m700 anymore xD

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I can call myself "sniper pro".
    No. You cannot call yourself a sniper pro.
    0 Headshots with any weapon in any match is just bad.

The score is pretty good tho :P

Any you use L.A. SWAT <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Lol all my 14 deaths were mostly by when 2 people were like side by side close together, and when I killed one, the other killed me...
    And lol I don't even think about m700 anymore xD
    I only use it against noobs who don't have AWM and I usually use it at prison where I camp near base and shooting other people's heads at the opposite side, and plus M700 is faster than AWM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I only use it against noobs who don't have AWM and I usually use it at prison where I camp near base and shooting other people's heads at the opposite side, and plus M700 is faster than AWM
    that's true, but I'm not the kind who camps, then SLOWLY move to the side with my zoom still on and kill. I just jump out, and quickscope.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

that's true, but I'm not the kind who camps, then SLOWLY move to the side with my zoom still on and kill. I just jump out, and quickscope.
    Yeah same, many people do that though which really annoys me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    FR F2 like 30+ kills on museum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yeah same, many people do that though which really annoys me
    Are you pretty good at sniping? If you are, let's 1 on 1 each other sometime xD

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Are you pretty good at sniping? If you are, let's 1 on 1 each other sometime xD
    Yeah but I'm pretty sure I'll get my butt kicked D:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast