Thread: Free Account...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The Holy land of MPGH
    Posts
    1,143
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by cinamarcina View Post


    I don't have much experience in You-tube But Should i make a new channel and post in it Or post At any place???
    1.) Make a new YouTube ( Dont make it obvious like Z8FakeZPGenerator )

    2.) Download a video recorder ( HyperCam for newbies )

    3.) Fake the ZP ( By either inspecting the element of the ZP with google or photoshop it )

    4.) Be patient

    5.) Accounts!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to L For This Useful Post:

    ..x_X_x.. (04-20-2012)

  3. #17
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beyond the Earth
    Posts
    7,806
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    2,174
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by L View Post


    1.) Make a new YouTube ( Dont make it obvious like Z8FakeZPGenerator )

    2.) Download a video recorder ( HyperCam for newbies )

    3.) Fake the ZP ( By either inspecting the element of the ZP with google or photoshop it )

    4.) Be patient

    5.) Accounts!!
    exacly... thats why i have a new main account, Sergeant with Kukri Royal and Mauser Royal... And he is from ma country... thanks

  4. #18
    L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The Holy land of MPGH
    Posts
    1,143
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    exacly... thats why i have a new main account, Sergeant with Kukri Royal and Mauser Royal... And he is from ma country... thanks
    Lucky but it's really easy to do but I just don't feel like doing it /

  5. #19
    ..x_X_x..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On The [[[MoOoN]]]
    Posts
    1,812
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    620
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I think i hvae got good number of accs..I have all info but i can't cahnge the pass...I feel bad of my self for doing that..

  6. #20
    L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The Holy land of MPGH
    Posts
    1,143
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by cinamarcina View Post
    I think i hvae got good number of accs..I have all info but i can't cahnge the pass...I feel bad of my self for doing that..
    They're stupid enough to download it and put info in. They had 3 chances

  7. #21
    ..x_X_x..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On The [[[MoOoN]]]
    Posts
    1,812
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    620
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by L View Post


    They're stupid enough to download it and put info in. They had 3 chances
    But we made them do that...buy making fake video and alot of zp and noob people who can't make surv.vyes are dreaming with zp..so they Wait for a chance to have zp......And we are not gods to Judgment them..they don't know things we know..so we should teach them and learn them not steal them..To live in peace and al be happy

  8. #22
    L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The Holy land of MPGH
    Posts
    1,143
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by cinamarcina View Post


    But we made them do that...buy making fake video and alot of zp and noob people who can't make surv.vyes are dreaming with zp..so they Wait for a chance to have zp......And we are not gods to Judgment them..they don't know things we know..so we should teach them and learn them not steal them..To live in peace and al be happy
    Never gonna happen .

  9. #23
    ..x_X_x..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On The [[[MoOoN]]]
    Posts
    1,812
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    620
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by L View Post


    Never gonna happen .

  10. #24
    rurescape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Your Z8Games login information is below:
    -----------------------------------------------
    Login ID: drkavenger9
    Password: OwnedxDxD
    Security Question: What was the name of your first school?
    Security Answer: qwerty
    Mt2 Bank Password on Free Kingdom: 000000
    Mt2 Bank Password on New World: 000000
    Your Account was created on: 2011-03-11
    ------------------------------------------------

    Z8Games

    Good luck...
    Still getting more for tomorrow...
    i fell for one of those before...-_- LOL
     
    GamingGrant
    Pulgita
    Conjuring
    iSecure


    LOL LOL

  11. #25
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,529
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,777
    How about we don't talk about phishers, since you shouldn't even be talking about them in the first place and the fact that they aren't allowed here still exists.

    Any ways, account is banned or it'll be banned soon.

    Thanks for sharing.

    /Closed.

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Free Account For Test Hack Or Other
    By testeur86 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 04:32 AM
  2. can someone give me free account
    By dani933 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 04:16 PM
  3. free account
    By bigwillybilly in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 04:09 PM
  4. Free Account
    By ktalin91 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 06:07 AM
  5. 2 free accounts!
    By 00hideme00 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 12:41 PM