Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Cool Pat myself on the back :D

Well played..by me

Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Good Job..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by No Swag View Post
    Good Job..
    Thanks bro

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    good job, but take into consideration your using A m4-adv and a la-swat.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post
    good job, but take into consideration your using A m4-adv and a la-swat.
    yeah so? There were people with golden AKs and scar light and m12s..

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    your point being ? you have to use easy guns to be like everybody else.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    all i can say is dont think that u using a girl char and a ez gun like the m4 makes u good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post
    your point being ? you have to use easy guns to be like everybody else.
    lmao what do you mean by "easy" guns
    You mean guns like AK47?
    And you think I can't handle ak47 so I'm using this? lmao your 100% wrong right there. In the middle of the game I switched over to my ak47 camo in my bag 2 for like 20 kills.
    And I don't understand why you think an M4 is such a "noob" gun. You know what a noob gun is? Scar light, m12s.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post

lmao what do you mean by "easy" guns
    You mean guns like AK47?
    And you think I can't handle ak47 so I'm using this? lmao your 100% wrong right there. In the middle of the game I switched over to my ak47 camo in my bag 2 for like 20 kills.
    And I don't understand why you think an M4 is such a "noob" gun. You know what a noob gun is? Scar light, m12s.
    just u call scar light and m12 a noob gun doesnt mean its a noob gun. support y those two guns or so noob cause i dont think they are, them two guns are just like any other guns and u wanna kno wat that is: TO GET KILLS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    omg I see why you guys are saying that....you were looking at my char weren't u?
    LOOK AT MY KILLS GODDAMNIT. I DIDN'T POST THIS THREAD FOR SHOWING OFF ON MY COSTUME LMAO LMAO LMAO
    If you were to look at my earned EXP and look at the list, then you could have known that I was 1st place canada [CA]Eagles_?
    and @Biggboi16 omg...kk how about this. In the next week, ask any people, anyone, on mpgh or not, as long as they play CF of course, that if they think scar light and m12s is a noob gun.
    Look man ask anyone on MPGH. Ask @Hero, ask anyone. I 100% guarantee they will say scar light and m12s is a noob gun. I don't think your getting the purpose of a "noob" gun.
    Okay I understand the fact that everyone has different ideas, like for instance some people might say scar light is a pro gun. Who cares? It's their idea. But you don't have to fuss about something that's not even related to my topic.
    Do you want me to edit my post so I can clearly make it understandable to see my kills and deaths, not my gun and char at the right?

PS. There are many people that are even better at char picking, like some people have like SPOP with hats and glasses and all shit and have like M4 Royal Dragon. So really, I don't understand why your saying that.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Good job man
    CHANAWANA

WoW: Angrytotem (Mal'ganis), Voyageur (Perenolde)
    Steam: Chanawana

Looking for a trade? https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=9253609

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I like that guy who says M12s and SL are noob guns , Nuff said

7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113

List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRed¤ - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Right, M12s, Scarlighthers and other guys are annoying,
    but at all, if u got skills, u dont need to flame about them, cause ,
    i think, they'r are killable .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I just don't understand why that guy trash talked about me...my whole purpose was to show my kills and deaths. Plus, i wasn't even using scar or m12s, so i just dont understand why that guy said that idiotic thing.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    SL and M12s are noob-friendly guns, not noob guns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast