Thread: xfam0usx..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ryakhawk View Post
    @Infractured I will. But as you might have noticed, I was really big in the buying selling trading section for a while (was very trusted and was good with prices) so I sold my best account (a major with m4 royal and mauser and ALOT more) so now I have an ok account. Not that good. IGN: UnLife]2k11. or (Z8Games)
    Link's kinda messed up, but sure. I'm online everyday, so if I meet you on, I'll definitely add you.

now let's all stay on topic.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    9ten.'s score. and maybe a bad day? or something else...?

Thanks
    Thats not xFam0usx its a friend of his , that what he said in one of his videos , that he is qutting crossfire,

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Just because someone makes youtube videos of nice frags, doesnt mean they will pwn in every match :/
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    maybe he have bad day just like anyone else.

Msn : mihael0@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by T3mP3r View Post
    Thats not xFam0usx its a friend of his , that what he said in one of his videos , that he is qutting crossfire,
    I never heard of that..

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You said you owned hims by 0/1 lol nice story, and Well so if someone is very pro they always can't be ACE or shit, Fam0us is in my Friend list, I know where he usually playes in he palys in echo 8 and scrim with clans so Yeah, he is not a good player like not like that but, i have done 1v1 with him i lost by 3 score i dont call that a pro he makes himslef look good in VIdeo because he takes video when he is only playing good and edits it too make it good, simple as it

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Show us where he said that, i don't think he did and he wouldnt be giving his account info to anyone else lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    its not his friend. cause he said his friend has BR like ping.. i dont think 43 is..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeovante View Post
    You said you owned hims by 0/1 lol nice story, and Well so if someone is very pro they always can't be ACE or shit, Fam0us is in my Friend list, I know where he usually playes in he palys in echo 8 and scrim with clans so Yeah, he is not a good player like not like that but, i have done 1v1 with him i lost by 3 score i dont call that a pro he makes himslef look good in VIdeo because he takes video when he is only playing good and edits it too make it good, simple as it

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Show us where he said that, i don't think he did and he wouldnt be giving his account info to anyone else lol.
    ...idiot
    If you were to read my post carefully, you wouldn't have said that.
    I said.. "I owned him several times later as the match went on".
    Do you understand what "later" means?

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    who even cares, it's a pub?
    don't approve of hacking nor do i do it myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Looks like someone's having a bad day?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by iNeedHax* View Post
    Looks like someone's having a bad day?
    Lol I guess. I didn't really mean like "xfam0usx is a noob". He's really good, just some times he can have bad days.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post

...idiot
    If you were to read my post carefully, you wouldn't have said that.
    I said.. "I owned him several times later as the match went on".
    Do you understand what "later" means?
    Well SS doesnt proves anyshit so sdfu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeovante View Post

Well SS doesnt proves anyshit so sdfu.
    lmfao.
    You like a lot of pictures don't you? You like everyone to explain their information with a lot of SS right? Lmao.
    If you see carefully, I only wrote down about 3 short sentences. Is that too much to read? Is my grammar incorrect?
    Don't say such just by looking at the screenshot. That's why an "eye" is there for.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

EDIT: So..you say SS doesn't prove any shit? I think I already proved to you that I met xfam0usx.
    Trolled.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    bad luck day,maybe .

Think of a number for me between 1 and 1000. Divide it by 8. Now add 13. Now multiply your result by 0.
    Congratulations, you arrived at the number of fucks i give

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast