Thread: xfam0usx..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Cool xfam0usx..

Okay well I was excited about this. This is actually my first time meeting a youtube crossfire player. And..it's xfam0usx..and I think he;s sucking.
    I owned him several times later as the match went on..but just take a look at this.

Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    @Infractured Not really on-topic but you are in the feared?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ryakhawk View Post
    @Infractured Not really on-topic but you are in the feared?
    I was, but now I'm not. I'm in pheonix.

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    @Infractured Er... Clan hop much? Lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @Infractured Er... Clan hop much? Lmao
    what do you mean by "clan hop much"?

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    @Infractured Oh lol. I was LT of TheFeared 4 times? Maybe only 3. I know the family (Aaron, Chris, Amanda(FearedKiller, Exquisite, MsJackson)) and Exquisite HATES me. If you talk to him, say "Ace says hi" lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @Infractured Oh lol. I was LT of TheFeared 4 times? Maybe only 3. I know the family (Aaron, Chris, Amanda(FearedKiller, Exquisite, MsJackson)) and Exquisite HATES me. If you talk to him, say "Ace says hi" lmao
    really? Lol I left because Karleeh and MBZ just hate me for no reason. All I asked is "anyone cw?" and Karleeh just started getting all pissed off, and I complained, and then MBZ was like "stfu" at me, and I was like "WTF? WHAT DID I DO?" So then I just left and joined my friend's pheonix clan.
    Are you still in that clan?

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    8/7 isn't bad, maybe he having a bad day, game...

Thanks
    @Infractured Nah, I left because I was gonna be kicked anyways. I've talked to FearedKiller and he said I can come back but idk. And are you sure it was actually her ("Karleeh.")? Because another guy in the clan plays on her account all the time. I think he changed his name to MrKarleeh, but he is a d-bag. I hate Exquisite but MsJackson is really cool. I play with her all the time (no-pervert) in LoL mostly though now. FearedKiller isn't bad either. I liked Wayne thought (mfear was his name I think) but he got kicked by Aaron for being a dick. Whatevs lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @Infractured Nah, I left because I was gonna be kicked anyways. I've talked to FearedKiller and he said I can come back but idk. And are you sure it was actually her ("Karleeh.")? Because another guy in the clan plays on her account all the time. I think he changed his name to MrKarleeh, but he is a d-bag. I hate Exquisite but MsJackson is really cool. I play with her all the time (no-pervert) in LoL mostly though now. FearedKiller isn't bad either. I liked Wayne thought (mfear was his name I think) but he got kicked by Aaron for being a dick. Whatevs lol.
    it WAS karleeh. I know. I have not even seen MrKarleeh.
    In my case Exquisite doesn't really talk to me, so he's really not in my business anyways. Haven't seen msjackson either. I only seen FearedKiller ONCE.
    And who's Aaron? Is he MBZ or what?
    But Karleeh just pisses me off full time. That b**** needs to learn some stuff about "respect".

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zackie_2010 View Post
    8/7 isn't bad, maybe he having a bad day, game...
    eh. Maybe your right I guess lol. Never seen him use sniper in the match though.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    @Infractured Aaron is Exquisite. Chris is FearedKiller. Amanda is MsJackson. Chris is Aaron and Amanda's dad. The clan is literally run by a family. Like they are legit daughter and son/brother and sister. Its funny. Plus their little sister plays. She is Evil_Dead but formally Athena. I also know S[H]_ITLER pretty well and SwirledPeas (Got a name change and don't remember).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @Infractured Aaron is Exquisite. Chris is FearedKiller. Amanda is MsJackson. Chris is Aaron and Amanda's dad. The clan is literally run by a family. Like they are legit daughter and son/brother and sister. Its funny. Plus their little sister plays. She is Evil_Dead but formally Athena. I also know S[H]_ITLER pretty well and SwirledPeas (Got a name change and don't remember).
    o.O I never knew that omg...
    Do you know Karleeh though? Or MBZ? When did you leave the clan?

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    @Infractured I was in good with Karleeh. MBZ was in there but I wasn't really friends with him. I came in. 2 weeks later I was LT of a rank 400 clan. I was kicked. Came back. 1 week later I was LT of the clan at rank about 325. I left. Came back. 3 days later I was LT of a rank 305ish clan. Left, haven't looked back. It probably has been at least a month, maybe 2, 3-4 tops. But nothing has changed really. They are a higher rank and kicked the inactives, but thats about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @Infractured I was in good with Karleeh. MBZ was in there but I wasn't really friends with him. I came in. 2 weeks later I was LT of a rank 400 clan. I was kicked. Came back. 1 week later I was LT of the clan at rank about 325. I left. Came back. 3 days later I was LT of a rank 305ish clan. Left, haven't looked back. It probably has been at least a month, maybe 2, 3-4 tops. But nothing has changed really. They are a higher rank and kicked the inactives, but thats about it.
    wow...is that even possible lmao o.O
    What's your IGN? I'm [CA]Eagles_? . If you meet me, add me.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    @Infractured I will. But as you might have noticed, I was really big in the buying selling trading section for a while (was very trusted and was good with prices) so I sold my best account (a major with m4 royal and mauser and ALOT more) so now I have an ok account. Not that good. IGN: UnLife]2k11. or (Z8Games)

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

@Infractured Alright bro, I gotta get off. 1:17am for me and I have to get up at 5:00am for school. Talk to you soon I hope!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast