Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beyond the Earth
    Posts
    7,806
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    2,174
    My Mood
    Worried

    Well i tried it...

    And its true... In CF Europe i had 29k RP, spent it on Gatling Gun Gold... Instead of getting loads of crates, i brought 10 each... won it on the 15th, when i brought another 10 crates...

    Same in DSR Digital Camo... had 15k RP, spent 10 crates, won on the 11th, still 9 crates, but i dont want to spent ...

    You see i am believing like in CFVN... buying always 10 crates each, and not like 100 once...


    I think you guys should try it... or when someone wins it... try this "trick"... Even try in CFNa...

    Good luck

  2. #2
    skiddy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Flirty
    dont work, i spent 80k gp on just a thompson! CFNA
    Learning C++
    Make a hack
    Release 2 Hacks





  3. #3
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beyond the Earth
    Posts
    7,806
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    2,174
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by skiddy1 View Post
    dont work, i spent 80k gp on just a thompson! CFNA
    did you spent 10 crates each or buy all the crates once?

  4. #4
    iNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored
    Do you mean like buying them 1 at a time? Not in a bunch?

  5. #5
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16,196
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,720
    that dont work for me i buy 10 crate by 10 but i won nothing

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here


    Member Since: 5 Dec 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014


     

    x x

  6. #6
    skiddy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    did you spent 10 crates each or buy all the crates once?
    i bought 10 each time, over a period of time like 2 weeks
    Learning C++
    Make a hack
    Release 2 Hacks





  7. #7
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16,196
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,720
    Quote Originally Posted by iNate View Post
    Do you mean like buying them 1 at a time? Not in a bunch?
    that is wat he mean buy 1 crate at a time

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here


    Member Since: 5 Dec 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014


     

    x x

  8. #8
    Seabound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    233
    Actually I think it does work.......

    in CFNA for the Halloween patch 2010, I bought 100 crates at once and got nothing. Then for the xmas patch of 2010, I bought in 10's and I won AWM Xmas on my 10th crate. Then, for the Spring patch 2011, I bought in 10's and won Pink Uzis around 20 crates, but for the HM patch with the Gatling Gun Gold crate I bought 50 at once and nothing. Then for the Halloween patch of 2011, I bought in 10's and won Halloween shovel on the 23rd and Gatling gun hallow on the 30th. Then, for the Xmas crates I bought 250 at once and nothing.

    Yeah it's pretty much been going like that.

    tl;dr it works for me. lol.
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

  9. #9
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beyond the Earth
    Posts
    7,806
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    2,174
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by iNate View Post
    Do you mean like buying them 1 at a time? Not in a bunch?
    1 at the time is expensive... so i brought 20 each...
    buying 900 RPx10=9000 comparing to 7300 RP is expensive...

    But for me worked...

  10. #10
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16,196
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,720
    Quote Originally Posted by RoastedToast View Post
    Actually I think it does work.......

    in CFNA for the Halloween patch 2010, I bought 100 crates at once and got nothing. Then for the xmas patch of 2010, I bought in 10's and I won AWM Xmas on my 10th crate. Then, for the Spring patch 2011, I bought in 10's and won Pink Uzis around 20 crates, but for the HM patch with the Gatling Gun Gold crate I bought 50 at once and nothing. Then for the Halloween patch of 2011, I bought in 10's and won Halloween shovel on the 23rd and Gatling gun hallow on the 30th. Then, for the Xmas crates I bought 250 at once and nothing.

    Yeah it's pretty much been going like that.

    tl;dr it works for me. lol.
    so i buy 10's then buy 10's again then open them?

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here


    Member Since: 5 Dec 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014


     

    x x

  11. #11
    Seabound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxhunt3rx44 View Post
    so i buy 10's then buy 10's again then open them?
    No. Buy 10, open. If you didn't win, buy 10 more, open. Like that.
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

  12. #12
    skiddy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Flirty
    it comes out cheaper anyway
    Learning C++
    Make a hack
    Release 2 Hacks





  13. #13
    iBazoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    iDontKnow
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amazed
    idk but i think that there r no tricks 10 by 10 or all in once its just ur luck

  14. #14
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16,196
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,720
    Quote Originally Posted by RoastedToast View Post


    No. Buy 10, open. If you didn't win, buy 10 more, open. Like that.
    oh thank im try that on my new acocunt hope it works for me

    ---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

    i try it bought 10 got nothing then bought 10 again and still nothing i bought total of 50 crate and nothing

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here


    Member Since: 5 Dec 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014


     

    x x

  15. #15
    Seabound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxhunt3rx44 View Post
    oh thank im try that on my new acocunt hope it works for me

    ---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

    i try it bought 10 got nothing then bought 10 again and still nothing i bought total of 50 crate and nothing
    :/

    Might just be bad luck? Idk. :|
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Well I'm going to try to sue steam.
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 11:48 AM
  2. [Discussion] Well im try playing CA agin
    By Khalifa in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 07:56 PM
  3. Working Chams-TnT doesnt work? Well try these
    By formage in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 09:29 AM
  4. Well, a try tell me what you think
    By Koto in forum Showroom
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 07:23 PM
  5. Try to hack this game
    By PKDragon in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 07:46 AM