Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Famous 4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Famous 4 ever
    Posts
    391
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Hot

    Talking Can Charles be used in z8games ?!!

    Hay guys ,
    Today I made something weird in my mall I pressed Show elements on the z8 points and I changed it to 200000 Zp


    when I made reload it beacme what it is again
    what I did is you used in Farmville in facebook by Program cooled Charles I don't know how to use so I'm thinking if it's possible for the ZP to stay like this just like farmville it will be awesome
    You can test that any coder can do some tests about
    Last edited by Famous 4; 05-27-2012 at 08:55 AM. Reason: a

  2. #2
    Extractional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196
    Reputation
    -287
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You just edit your ZP to whatever you want it's for temporary alot of members know this. You can change anything.



    I'm not sure about this "Charles" thing mostly because I don't know what it is.

  3. #3
    Unstopable-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    In Love
    its inposible to use that ZP just on Google Chrome you can change name or ammount of something

  4. #4
    badboy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle , Washington, USA
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Did you do this with chrome browser because I tried it with FireFox and it did not work

  5. #5
    Famous 4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Famous 4 ever
    Posts
    391
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy3 View Post
    Did you do this with chrome browser because I tried it with FireFox and it did not work
    it's in all browsers
    You can use it to scamm some account , ha !! lol lol
    anyway it's temporary I want a way to be perm
    It's used in the arabic farmville they use charles to make it perm I don't know how do they do that.

  6. #6
    badboy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle , Washington, USA
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Famous 4 View Post
    it's in all browsers
    You can use it to scamm some account , ha !! lol lol
    anyway it's temporary I want a way to be perm
    It's used in the arabic farmville they use charles to make it perm I don't know how do they do that.
    you used a program for this?????


    I used to just right click and edit source code

  7. #7
    Famous 4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Famous 4 ever
    Posts
    391
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy3 View Post
    you used a program for this?????


    I used to just right click and edit source code
    No program just Roght click on the number choose Inspect Elments or Show ELments change the 0 to any number you want
    If you scammed account that way ! give me one lol lol lol lol
    You tell them that you charge Zp give then Prove then scamm them

  8. #8
    badboy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle , Washington, USA
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Famous 4 View Post
    No program just Roght click on the number choose Inspect Elments or Show ELments change the 0 to any number you want
    If you scammed account that way ! give me one lol lol lol lol
    You tell them that you charge Zp give then Prove then scamm them
    Thanks for the method ..I did not know this way...I used to do right click then view source code

    then it used to be that you can edit from there...but this might work great for my phisher

  9. #9
    Famous 4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Famous 4 ever
    Posts
    391
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy3 View Post
    Thanks for the method ..I did not know this way...I used to do right click then view source code

    then it used to be that you can edit from there...but this might work great for my phisher
    So you changed the numbers ?!

  10. #10
    badboy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle , Washington, USA
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Famous 4 View Post
    So you changed the numbers ?!
    Ya you just edit it and it changes visually ...my friend used cheat engine once and I changed the value to this one website....you can try

  11. #11
    Famous 4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Famous 4 ever
    Posts
    391
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy3 View Post
    Ya you just edit it and it changes visually ...my friend used cheat engine once and I changed the value to this one website....you can try
    I don't understand the ZP became real ?

  12. #12
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beyond the Earth
    Posts
    7,806
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    2,174
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Famous 4 View Post
    No program just Roght click on the number choose Inspect Elments or Show ELments change the 0 to any number you want
    If you scammed account that way ! give me one lol lol lol lol
    You tell them that you charge Zp give then Prove then scamm them
    lol that is only visual to yourself...

  13. #13
    badboy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle , Washington, USA
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Famous 4 View Post
    I don't understand the ZP became real ?
    No he did not do it on Z8games he did it with facebook games and all that stuff

  14. #14
    iNeedHax*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in my home.
    Posts
    895
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Like Fox said..you can only see it but others can't ..

Similar Threads

  1. PushToConsole can still be used?
    By jaisontuf in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 10:17 AM
  2. can you still use coder nevers tutorial
    By yomo710 in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 03:57 PM
  3. Can you still use mods/cross mods?
    By Zoom in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 03:58 PM
  4. Can this be useful?
    By charlyhacker in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 06:34 AM
  5. why can't i use any RaR files?
    By patsfan39 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 07:53 PM