Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    fckasdgcas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Paranoid

    Price these guns.

    I would be really grateful if any of you guys from here could price this account for me. I don't want to post the link up here since it's one of the best accounts on Z8 and I own it, I don't want no hater to get it banned due to the association with MPGH.

    Rank: Brigadier General 1st class, 28 ribbons including Honorable Ribbon.
    6 Million GP, ALL GP ITEMS ON THE Item Shop are bought with +1000 days
    All GP guns, All GP Crate Guns, All Bonus Points Guns, All Coupons Guns (includes all Permanent weapons, and all Temporarily Items are +180 days)
    ZP Crate Guns are: AK-47 Scope, AWM-Red Dragon, Desert-Eagle Scope, Dual UZI Pink, FN M249 Minimi, FR-F2, Galil ARM, Jack Hammer Halloween, Kris Knife X-Mas, Kris Super V, Kris Super VLM, M14EBR, M14EBR XMas, M4A1 E, M4A1-S Patriot, M4A1-Spring, Mauser M1896-Royal Dragon, Shovel Halloween.

    Thank you so much.
    Last edited by fckasdgcas; 06-03-2012 at 01:58 PM.

  2. #2
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16,196
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,721
    i would ratcher see a link

    ---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

    but 80-100$

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here


    Member Since: 5 Dec 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014


     

    x x

  3. #3
    Ninja Mafia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,338
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxhunt3rx44 View Post
    i would ratcher see a link

    ---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

    but 80-100$
    Not even close ahah like 200-300

  4. #4
    fckasdgcas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I won't risk it. My account is too good to be lost.

    ---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 3p4x View Post
    Not even close ahah like 200-300
    Do you have any idea what you are talking about ?
    Brigadier General Rank is the 1 star.
    Read all the stuff I listed above, $300 ? Are you insane ?

  5. #5
    Intellectual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GDI
    Posts
    5,414
    Reputation
    785
    Thanks
    15,991
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @fckasdgcas
    you r right dont sell youre account just have fun whit it

  6. #6
    fckasdgcas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Tu®n][OnZzZzZ View Post
    @fckasdgcas
    you r right dont sell youre account just have fun whit it
    I would love to keep my account too, since I put way too much money into it. But I don't play CF that often anymore. If the price is right, I would rather sell it.
    But seeing all these kids saying $180 and $300, makes me think WTF have they been smoking.

    ---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 3p4x View Post
    Not even close ahah like 200-300
    My Honorable Ribbon + M4A1 Spring = $200 - $300 already.
    Let alone the Rank and EVERYTHING else.

  7. #7
    xShelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Behind U O.o
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Fine
    It doesn't matter how much money u spent on it.
    It's about how many weapons it has and rank.
    Like each BM weapon = $5

    But rares like M4A1 Spring ---->$50
    Btw nice account

  8. #8
    fckasdgcas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by xShelly View Post
    It doesn't matter how much money u spent on it.
    It's about how many weapons it has and rank.
    Like each BM weapon = $5

    But rares like M4A1 Spring ---->$50
    Btw nice account
    Hunny, each BM gun is $5. You're also out of your mind. Depends on which gun it is, it could get $15 to $150 each Gun. I give you $5, go buy some candy...

    ---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

    /req close this thread please
    Useless asking these people. They clearly have no idea about pricing. I'm just gonna keep it and maybe start playing CF again.

  9. #9
    xShelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Behind U O.o
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by fckasdgcas View Post
    Hunny, each BM gun is $5. You're also out of your mind. Depends on which gun it is, it could get $15 to $150 each Gun. I give you $5, go buy some candy...

    ---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

    /req close this thread please
    Useless asking these people. They clearly have no idea about pricing. I'm just gonna keep it and maybe start playing CF again.
    Lol?
    This is just a CF account, seriously.
    Ask the other members how much BM guns are worth...
    Or just go to the trading/selling section.
    Mr Smartie.

  10. #10
    fckasdgcas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by xShelly View Post
    Lol?
    This is just a CF account, seriously.
    Ask the other members how much BM guns are worth...
    Or just go to the trading/selling section.
    Mr Smartie.
    Sweety, they don't ALL cost $5/each. Price depends on certain guns.
    WE should stop posting in here, Mrs Smartie. Add my MSN cffarmmadness@hotmail.com
    /req close

  11. #11
    Harmony♫'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I exist on the Sun, and its so Cold Ѿ
    Posts
    3,687
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    In Love
    o0
    how much u spent for this acc?



    Think of a number for me between 1 and 1000. Divide it by 8. Now add 13. Now multiply your result by 0.
    Congratulations, you arrived at the number of fucks i give
    ...

    Skype
    : harmony.mpgh
    .


  12. #12
    fckasdgcas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony♫ View Post
    o0
    how much u spent for this acc?
    Too much.
    Just talk about the 7 laptops and 1 desktop I bought just for farming cost me over $5000.
    And I don't even farm much anymore. Got too bored so I tried opening up a Farm Service.
    I lost count with ZP deposits. Simply it's too much, whoever donated a lot and spin a lot of crates surely know what I'm talking about, some gun like the M14 EBR took me 800,000 ZP just to get it. It sucks sometimes.

  13. #13
    Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,767
    Reputation
    327
    Thanks
    518
    My Mood
    Bitchy

    ^^ Anyone who can SE stuff to India, add me ^^
    Member Since 11.10.2011

  14. #14
    Harmony♫'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I exist on the Sun, and its so Cold Ѿ
    Posts
    3,687
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by fckasdgcas View Post
    Too much.
    Just talk about the 7 laptops and 1 desktop I bought just for farming cost me over $5000.
    And I don't even farm much anymore. Got too bored so I tried opening up a Farm Service.
    I lost count with ZP deposits. Simply it's too much, whoever donated a lot and spin a lot of crates surely know what I'm talking about, some gun like the M14 EBR took me 800,000 ZP just to get it. It sucks sometimes.
    Holy sh!t =.=



    Think of a number for me between 1 and 1000. Divide it by 8. Now add 13. Now multiply your result by 0.
    Congratulations, you arrived at the number of fucks i give
    ...

    Skype
    : harmony.mpgh
    .


  15. #15
    Ageless Stranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I don´t even have 1 laptop..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Why I say these guns are noob:
    By TrollerCoaster in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 09:11 AM
  2. When do these guns come out ??!?!?!?
    By jdhaking in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 08:35 AM
  3. [Request] White version of these guns ...
    By JoeBobBob in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 06:08 PM