Thread: banned ingame

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    mihael0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Bored

    banned ingame

    Question ! can i get banned ingame while playing with hack?
    I think that xtrap has to patch so it can ban me when i log in?


    Skype : mihael.antolic
    Msn : mihael0@hotmail.com

  2. #2
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,655
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,241
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by mihael0 View Post
    Question ! can i get banned ingame while playing with hack?
    I think that xtrap has to patch so it can ban me when i log in?
    Think it bans u when u try to log in or launch game with a detected hack / injector


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to FrosK For This Useful Post:

    mihael0 (06-11-2012)

  4. #3
    xShelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Behind U O.o
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Fine
    I got banned in CF EU while I was playing, a box popped up and it said : U have been kicked out of the room by the system manager...

  5. #4
    ryuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    577
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I think that you can get a ban ingame. I get all the time 'Hack Tool Detected bla bla bla '' even without using any kind of hacks(3rd party programs).
    But IF U GET the Hack Tool on login screen, its 100% sure account banned. Allways test on, lets call ''noobs'' accounts, all hacks.


    @xShelly im sorry for that, but you have to think twice befor using 3rd party programs, which can get you a nice ban.
    Last edited by ryuma; 06-11-2012 at 11:23 AM.

  6. #5
    xShelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Behind U O.o
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ryuma View Post
    I think that you can get a ban ingame. I get all the time 'Hack Tool Detected bla bla bla '' even without using any kind of hacks(3rd party programs).
    But IF U GET the Hack Tool on login screen, its 100% sure account banned. Allways test on, lets call ''noobs'' accounts, all hacks.


    @xShelly im sorry for that, but you have to think twice befor using 3rd party programs, which can get you a nice ban.
    I know, I was using a VIP hack.
    And I leveled so fast, I was 2nd LT in 2 weeks.
    But that was last year, when u could get 1k+ exp in a match.

  7. #6
    SGTFranko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You OwO ♥
    Posts
    294
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by xShelly View Post
    I got banned in CF EU while I was playing, a box popped up and it said : U have been kicked out of the room by the system manager...
    3rd party programs.. :/ i guess some badass Admin or GM caught you.
    Hey there!
    Nice to meet you,now..bye

  8. #7
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,683
    Reputation
    2400
    Thanks
    6,396
    make a test account.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  9. #8
    xShelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Behind U O.o
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by SGTFranko View Post
    3rd party programs.. :/ i guess some badass Admin or GM caught you.
    Probably, but the staff is very friendly on EU, u can have a nice conversation with them ingame.

  10. #9
    SGTFranko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You OwO ♥
    Posts
    294
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by xShelly View Post
    Probably, but the staff is very friendly on EU, u can have a nice conversation with them ingame.
    Only on EU T.T in NA you dont see them >.< never ้_้
    Nice to meet you also xD
    Hey there!
    Nice to meet you,now..bye

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to SGTFranko For This Useful Post:

    xShelly (06-11-2012)

  12. #10
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,492
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,774
    Yes, it is possible to be banned while you're in-game.

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Can you get ban while ingame with a hack on?(like Rez Wallhack)
    By iHackx in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 04:00 PM
  2. Easy Afk - ingame only (1337 Ban thread)
    By Kuro Tenshi in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 12:17 AM
  3. Can sum1 take a Ingame Screen shot !! IP banned`
    By headsup in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 05:18 PM
  4. Nexon Fails got Lobby Chat/Ingame/Clanchat ban 7000 hours
    By Wiirtuallca in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 03:07 PM
  5. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 09:45 PM