Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Post I got few questions.

When is Crossfire made?
    Crossfire NA made at -
    and more ..

Is the creator all the same ?

What will cause u permanently banned without haking?

Who are the creator for each crossfire verisons?

How to hak without being noticed?

How to know if someone is dependable?

How to people got unblocked?

How to make a site that really easy to trick people to give accs? ( i already got one but idk y i cant upload it to google with wix..)

Is there anything u can detele in crossfire file to get alot damage on guns or what?

How to change weapons looks?

How to get free zp from Z8 without doing sureys?

How did the creator got a idea and name it as crossfire? I thought is is 1 vs 1 and both are powerful so they are fire, when they fight then cross.. crossfire that the reason i thought.

How to trick people in crossfire to get acc?

What happen if someone find out i am haking in a game and someone will send a cop? Or not ? My teacher said cop dont care of any game being hacked are this true?

Why people dont really want to give out acc that they have? if give away id and pass they not gonna change and cant take ur items.. -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @sammysit

Crossfire NA made at - Jan 30, 2009

Is the creator all the same ? No, for all CF the publishers are all different except NA and BR (published by Z8Games)

What will cause u permanently banned without haking? Chargebacks..unless you pay which unbans you

Who are the creator for each crossfire verisons? South Korea - Neowiz, Japan - Arario, Vietnam - VTC Game, China - Tencent US, UK, Canada, Brazil - Z8Games, Phililppines - Gameclub, Indonesia - Lytogame, Russia - Mail.Ru, Taiwan - OMG, Europe - SG Interactive (GameRage)

How to hak without being noticed? Don't hack, or don't use features that other players can see easily (such as turning off no recoil/reload when a teammates dies or they'll see that you have no recoil/reload)

How to know if someone is dependable? If they have a lot of vouches and done lot's of trading..people trading accounts that only have weapons that you cannot sell and/or lots of desertions/loses (due to people frequently logging in the account)

How to people got unblocked? Contact Z8, Saidin can unban an account for $100 or more I think and chargebacks you can pay them back and you'll get unbanned

How to make a site that really easy to trick people to give accs? ( i already got one but idk y i cant upload it to google with wix..) Make it look legit

Is there anything u can detele in crossfire file to get alot damage on guns or what? No, wtf?

How to change weapons looks? Rez modding

How to get free zp from Z8 without doing sureys? Someone giving you ZP using the prepaid card method

How did the creator got a idea and name it as crossfire? I thought is is 1 vs 1 and both are powerful so they are fire, when they fight then cross.. crossfire that the reason i thought. Ask Z8? I think that since there would be guns in the game and they're like shooting at each other and their like crossing fire?

How to trick people in crossfire to get acc? Use a public account? Phishing

What happen if someone find out i am haking in a game and someone will send a cop? Or not ? My teacher said cop dont care of any game being hacked are this true? Cops? Well police wouldn't care if your hacking in the game but hacking Z8 servers can get you behind the bars

Why people dont really want to give out acc that they have? if give away id and pass they not gonna change and cant take ur items.. You can't trust anyone these days

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iNeedHax* For This Useful Post:

Lightning (06-17-2012),michealstone (10-10-2012),sammysit (06-17-2012),Sev. (06-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks! I see you did a hard work! i will save it in my notes!

Thanks
    Idd..iNeedHax did a good job