Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    rachel222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    252

    Begging for a video maker XD

    I google it and most of them are shets.. So please can someone post in this thread a video maker XD like from back door hack 's video or etc.. plz just a video maker, so i can make a video to so how to use a hack that i found.

    ---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

    @Hero I requesting to close this thread. i had made this accidently

    ---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

    @Hero plz close this thread as i requested. I posted this thread accidently

  2. #2
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,683
    Reputation
    2400
    Thanks
    6,397
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel222 View Post
    I google it and most of them are shets.. So please can someone post in this thread a video maker XD like from back door hack 's video or etc.. plz just a video maker, so i can make a video to so how to use a hack that i found.

    ---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------
    You begged/asked/wrote all of this accidentally ? @Hero

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  3. #3
    iNeedHax*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in my home.
    Posts
    895
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    You begged/asked/wrote all of this accidentally ? @Hero
    He's obviously sammysit, but he created a new account cause he got banned

  4. #4
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,212
    Reputation
    686
    Thanks
    1,585
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Search a video or learn to internet about torrenting

  5. #5
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,683
    Reputation
    2400
    Thanks
    6,397
    Who is sammysit?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  6. #6
    rachel222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by iNeedHax* View Post
    He's obviously sammysit, but he created a new account cause he got banned
    I know.. I got banned because i trying to post a hack but i dont know how to post a hack yet and i did it again and again so i got banned lol. .

  7. #7
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,683
    Reputation
    2400
    Thanks
    6,397
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel222 View Post
    I know.. I got banned because i trying to post a hack but i dont know how to post a hack yet and i did it again and again so i got banned lol. .
    2 Virus scans
    2 Screenshots
    1 Upload the hack to MPGH and not to another site
    No outside links !!
    Msgbo mustn't include Anything related to other sites.
    Thanks.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  8. #8
    iNeedHax*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in my home.
    Posts
    895
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    2 Virus scans
    2 Screenshots
    1 Upload the hack to MPGH and not to another site
    No outside links !!
    Msgbo mustn't include Anything related to other sites.
    Thanks.
    Credits too, nice Overall activity you got there.

Similar Threads

  1. STOP SENDING PMS BEGGING FOR HACKS !
    By HeXel in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 12:26 PM
  2. FCKING STUPID GUYS BEGGING FOR HACKS
    By RumbleBall in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 10:55 AM
  3. Ace Begging for Change!
    By Jeckels in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 10:13 PM
  4. Begging for a sig ;)
    By aldregon in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 04:33 AM
  5. Asking *cough* begging for a sig
    By ace76543 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 05:16 PM