Thread: I need training

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Im just going to say that you have to play smart

Tips (I know what I say sounds obvious but when i do it, people start QQing):
    1)In GM, when an ally dies, shot around his dead body, or throw a grenade.
    2)If you get flashed, dont spray and hope to hit something. Look at the minimap and run behind the closest wall/cover.
    3)If you're bad at bursting, and if the enemy saw u, run behind a wall, wait till the enemy gets near, and spray like crazy!
    4)Camping, dont care if they call me a noob, i get kills.
    5)Try to go around and backstab the enemy
    6)In GM, pretend to defuse the bomb, run back and shoot all ghosts who came at u
    7)Throw a grenade under yourself if you're defusing (wouldn't recommend it)
    8)In S&D, if your GR, and you get to the bomb site, camp around the bomb and kill all BL, since they will be trying to get in in all possible ways and they will probably run out in the open.
    9)If you know an enemy is behind a box, dont wait for them to move, spray at the box.

All i can think of for now..
    Rep. Power: 112

A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    For 2 years, I've been just spraying and dying all the time. My KD at that time was like 0.50. Very bad indeed. You can laugh with this if you want.

I've figured out a newer way to become better. After losing many rounds to my own friends, I've started to discover a way.
    5 months ago, I've started a brand new technique called "bursting". It was hard indeed, and I've just practiced that aiming for the chest for 2 days. Then, I keep dying of course! A thought jumped right into my mind: Head.

Head is the main weakness point in ALL soldiers. Almost all guns except M9 and UZI are 1 hit kill to the head if aimed correctly. From then on, I've practiced aiming for head for 1 month. Or even less. After that month, my style of playing differed immediately. I've automatically started aiming for head and bursting.

Right now, if you give me any gun except UZI of course I can get headshots anytime.

Now since I've mastered using the guns properly, I've moved on to sniping.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Go To Test The Guns And You Can Practice Your Accuary
    [SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Love U Leidy <3

I Love :

[MPGH]Liz
    [MPGH]Ghost
    [MPGH]Scata
    [MPGH]Jigsaw
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post
    For 2 years, I've been just spraying and dying all the time. My KD at that time was like 0.50. Very bad indeed. You can laugh with this if you want.

I've figured out a newer way to become better. After losing many rounds to my own friends, I've started to discover a way.
    5 months ago, I've started a brand new technique called "bursting". It was hard indeed, and I've just practiced that aiming for the chest for 2 days. Then, I keep dying of course! A thought jumped right into my mind: Head.

Head is the main weakness point in ALL soldiers. Almost all guns except M9 and UZI are 1 hit kill to the head if aimed correctly. From then on, I've practiced aiming for head for 1 month. Or even less. After that month, my style of playing differed immediately. I've automatically started aiming for head and bursting.

Right now, if you give me any gun except UZI of course I can get headshots anytime.

Now since I've mastered using the guns properly, I've moved on to sniping.
    bursting is only good for far/ medium range, usually in all modes, it gets very close

except certain maps like Alaska, and that asian temple thing

A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post

bursting is only good for far/ medium range, usually in all modes, it gets very close

except certain maps like Alaska, and that asian temple thing
    True. When enemies are really close by at me, I spray shitload.

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

True. When enemies are really close by at me, I spray shitload.
    with a scar light u can spray at far ranges

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

with a scar light u can spray at far ranges
    I never use those type of guns.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I never use those type of guns.
    I use whatever temp weapon i have

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I use whatever temp weapon i have
    How many guns do you have?

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Keep on practicing

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    simple go play crossraods 1v1 with a friend, middle only, get better and own

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

How many guns do you have?
    old acc perms: 26

new acc perms: 17

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    what helped me a lot was joining a clan and waging clan wars with majors and captains i had a hard time competing. though when i went to a regular game i dominated because there were people at my level and below. Now Search and destroy is my fav mode. hope it helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12