Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Why it called black list? b/c all those guy is bad people.. so i think maybe like Defend/Attack mode.. almost same escape becuase you will need to switch team.. maybe not.. the host can pick money or a person.. and bl have to hunt for that money or the person and gr have to protect them somehow..

or a mode similar to mutant.. i dont really like those 3 modes..
    just a person or 2 people who eat something weird become zombie and lost their mind, starting attack mates.. and like that.. becoming zombie have time then it will be great like a movie.. also people maybe can find thing to protect themself from infected.( no boss like zeno or commado just tried to survie like a zombie movie)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel222 View Post
    Why it called black list? b/c all those guy is bad people..
    It's just called Black List because Z8 games wanted to name it like that.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JimTheGreat For This Useful Post:

rachel222 (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post

Lol clubs and slingshots?
    It's crossfire bro xD
    it has a wrench why not?

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Why it called black list? b/c all those guy is bad people.. so i think maybe like Defend/Attack mode.. almost same escape becuase you will need to switch team.. maybe not.. the host can pick money or a person.. and bl have to hunt for that money or the person and gr have to protect them somehow..

or a mode similar to mutant.. i dont really like those 3 modes..
    just a person or 2 people who eat something weird become zombie and lost their mind, starting attack mates.. and like that.. becoming zombie have time then it will be great like a movie.. also people maybe can find thing to protect themself from infected.( no boss like zeno or commado just tried to survie like a zombie movie)
    sounds like L4D2, and the reason they are called BlackList is not because they are bad, there technically isnt a bad guy in CF. BlackList simply has different views and different ways of achieving their goals (through violence)
    Last edited by Bernard.; 07-03-2012 at 02:27 PM.
    Rep. Power: 112

A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

rachel222 (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    (through violence)
    ...and sex on TV.

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ¢hris. View Post
    Id like the Gun Game..
    Example :
    1kill = Uzi
    3kill = M9
    5kill = Desert eagle
    7kill = Dual DE
    9kill = Shotgun
    10kill = Sniper
    15kill = rifle from ZP BM
    I want that too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ¢hris. View Post
    Id like the Gun Game..
    Example :
    1kill = Uzi
    3kill = M9
    5kill = Desert eagle
    7kill = Dual DE
    9kill = Shotgun
    10kill = Sniper
    15kill = rifle from ZP BM
    An Uzi is better than a DE...

A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

An Uzi is better than a DE...
    Lame.
    /msg2fuckingshort

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    i maded an example.Not 4real

Thanks
    maybe in start of the game, there is one killer and people have to survive to the last sec and people dont know who is killer, killer just look like all of them, killer can change his name to other players name.killer job is to kill all people and people job is to survive or kill the killer. often like that people will kill people each other.. XD so killer got to be careful and it will become a nice mode XD when there is alot people then other killer there but that killer dont know who is t he other killer

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

maybe a love mode and girl and boy have sex in game while playing somehow XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    maybe a love mode and girl and boy have sex in game while playing somehow XD
    THE FUCK????

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks

THE FUCK????
    joke xd..........................

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    joke xd..........................
    Strange kind of joke lol.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks

Strange kind of joke lol.
    lol, if it really happen in cf.. maybe no one play other mode only play love mode and same time can watch p0rns in there lol (watch them self have sex etc)
    do u want love mode like that XD or y not some gr want defuse a c4 cuz he love a girl in bl-.- ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ^ WTF?! Thats some of the weirdest stuff I have ever heard

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ^ WTF?! Thats some of the weirdest stuff I have ever heard
    ^ Also what I thought.

To get started...

Have fun!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast