Thread: Why?

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    badboy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle , Washington, USA
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired

    Why?

    When i got scammed for my captian I was pissed then i got scammed again so I started to make phishers witch are still succesfulll but all I wanted from this phisher was like a captian or a high rank.....That is all I ever wanted for a phisher well I only keep getting low rank witch suck...if you have a captian I have a 2lt and Mastersargent that I can trade for it...the weapons do not really matter...thanks



    And I got a little surprise for you guys..here it is...This is just from one phisher





    Username : assmm2012 Password : 0166338770 SA : Nothing To Lose Email : aimnaimn30@yahoo.com

    Username : XxTheJrulexX Password : jrule1234 SA : bf3 Email : jalanibray@yahoo.com

    Username : treywatts3 Password : tnt123456 SA : Ellis Email : treywatts81@yahoo.cm

    Username : asswipe6969 Password : 1596321 SA : johnstown Email : nringer90@yahoo.com

    Username : happyface500 Password : crazzyman SA : virginia run Email : cole_family@verizon.net

    Username : R0X3R Password : ronaldo SA : Barham Email : viral13@hotmail.co.uk

    Username : Vengance1324 Password : Joaquin1123 SA : Paco Email : jammies412@gmail.com

    Username : jesuschristz Password : khuongsatthu SA : saigon Email : neverbackdown5677@gmail.com

    Username : khuong45 Password : khuongsatthu SA : saigon Email : neverbackdown5678@gmail.com

    Username : jesuschrsitz Password : khuongsatthu SA : saigon Email : neverbackdown5677@gmail.com

    Username : khuong45 Password : khuongsatthu SA : saigon Email : neverbackdown5678@gmail.com

    Username : Richman28 Password : darkwolf123 SA : C.D.F Email : Richardlin1999@hotmail.com

    Username : bboylol123 Password : splash13 SA : nothing to lose Email : stevenle303@yahoo.com

    Username : smackwolf Password : kokowawa10 SA : tanta Email : kemokarkar2011@yahoo.com

    Username : bboylol123 Password : mommy123 SA : nothing to lose Email : stevenle303@yahoo.com

    Username : quoc1996 Password : quociscool SA : dog Email : naruto_uzumaki0001@yahoo.com

    Username : SexyForEver Password : 0103197436 SA : amirca Email : mostafa.sasa74@ymail.com

    Username : maksi1997 Password : maksi97 SA : kostrena Email : jasammaks@hotmail.com

    Username : psp1020 Password : cmurder1 SA : Los Angeles Email : imfluffynotfat76@gmail.com

    Username : IceCr3am Password : 13879428123 SA : We Will Lose Email : Quang_Pro_Ne@yahoo.com

    Username : haj8 Password : bagheera SA : Krungårdsskolan Email : saxofon920@gmail.com

    Username : warriorlee02 Password : bart02 SA : Nothing to Lose Email : traceyrobinson1@optusnet.com.au

    Username : miky232 Password : 26527954 SA : Email : mohamed.wahed@hotmial.com

    Username : kylewarriors Password : iceman2233 SA : nothing to lose Email : kyle441@hotmail.com.au

    Username : warriorlee02 Password : kasey02 SA : Nothing to lose Email : traceyrobison1@optusnet.com.au

    Username : 808stalker Password : killed06 SA : superman Email : nostalker349@yahoo.com

    Username : IceCr3am Password : 13879428123 SA : We will win Email : Troll_Time_XD@yahoo.com


    And if you have a captian plz PM me...thanks

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badboy3 For This Useful Post:

    Imcrack (07-02-2012),Seabound (07-02-2012)

  3. #2
    Imcrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look Behind you!
    Posts
    1,161
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy3 View Post
    When i got scammed for my captian I was pissed then i got scammed again so I started to make phishers witch are still succesfulll but all I wanted from this phisher was like a captian or a high rank.....That is all I ever wanted for a phisher well I only keep getting low rank witch suck...if you have a captian I have a 2lt and Mastersargent that I can trade for it...the weapons do not really matter...thanks



    And I got a little surprise for you guys..here it is...This is just from one phisher





    Username : assmm2012 Password : 0166338770 SA : Nothing To Lose Email : aimnaimn30@yahoo.com

    Username : XxTheJrulexX Password : jrule1234 SA : bf3 Email : jalanibray@yahoo.com

    Username : treywatts3 Password : tnt123456 SA : Ellis Email : treywatts81@yahoo.cm

    Username : asswipe6969 Password : 1596321 SA : johnstown Email : nringer90@yahoo.com

    Username : happyface500 Password : crazzyman SA : virginia run Email : cole_family@verizon.net

    Username : R0X3R Password : ronaldo SA : Barham Email : viral13@hotmail.co.uk

    Username : Vengance1324 Password : Joaquin1123 SA : Paco Email : jammies412@gmail.com

    Username : jesuschristz Password : khuongsatthu SA : saigon Email : neverbackdown5677@gmail.com

    Username : khuong45 Password : khuongsatthu SA : saigon Email : neverbackdown5678@gmail.com

    Username : jesuschrsitz Password : khuongsatthu SA : saigon Email : neverbackdown5677@gmail.com

    Username : khuong45 Password : khuongsatthu SA : saigon Email : neverbackdown5678@gmail.com

    Username : Richman28 Password : darkwolf123 SA : C.D.F Email : Richardlin1999@hotmail.com

    Username : bboylol123 Password : splash13 SA : nothing to lose Email : stevenle303@yahoo.com

    Username : smackwolf Password : kokowawa10 SA : tanta Email : kemokarkar2011@yahoo.com

    Username : bboylol123 Password : mommy123 SA : nothing to lose Email : stevenle303@yahoo.com

    Username : quoc1996 Password : quociscool SA : dog Email : naruto_uzumaki0001@yahoo.com

    Username : SexyForEver Password : 0103197436 SA : amirca Email : mostafa.sasa74@ymail.com

    Username : maksi1997 Password : maksi97 SA : kostrena Email : jasammaks@hotmail.com

    Username : psp1020 Password : cmurder1 SA : Los Angeles Email : imfluffynotfat76@gmail.com

    Username : IceCr3am Password : 13879428123 SA : We Will Lose Email : Quang_Pro_Ne@yahoo.com

    Username : haj8 Password : bagheera SA : Krungårdsskolan Email : saxofon920@gmail.com

    Username : warriorlee02 Password : bart02 SA : Nothing to Lose Email : traceyrobinson1@optusnet.com.au

    Username : miky232 Password : 26527954 SA : Email : mohamed.wahed@hotmial.com

    Username : kylewarriors Password : iceman2233 SA : nothing to lose Email : kyle441@hotmail.com.au

    Username : warriorlee02 Password : kasey02 SA : Nothing to lose Email : traceyrobison1@optusnet.com.au

    Username : 808stalker Password : killed06 SA : superman Email : nostalker349@yahoo.com

    Username : IceCr3am Password : 13879428123 SA : We will win Email : Troll_Time_XD@yahoo.com


    And if you have a captian plz PM me...thanks
    Thanks man...... keep up the good work

  4. #3
    need_for_help's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Uk server 1,2
    Posts
    286
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks for sharing not taking any
    Free phishers programer ( I <3 donations of zp)
    Free phishers done/free phishers requested =====> 5/5
    Respect List :

    Shane
    No Swag
    Dawgy Dawg

    Scammers List :

    @xXMuRpHXx

    always available to help

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic792927_2.gif
    PM me if u need anything

  5. #4
    BanHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,378
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    i got scammed too for much better accounts which were high ranked by an idiot called @waseem at that time , the guy made a fuck loads of accounts on mpgh and has also lots of msn accounts . idk if he is ''still in the biz'' but that idiot kinda fcked up my crossfire na activity .
    After that i started keylogging , stolen some epic accounts , got boored sold em all and now all i got is a sfc with ak silver and 2 decs

  6. #5
    Tehe :)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thx for sharing...not taking any keeping it for others

  7. #6
    Imcrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look Behind you!
    Posts
    1,161
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by BanHammer View Post
    i got scammed too for much better accounts which were high ranked by an idiot called @waseem at that time , the guy made a fuck loads of accounts on mpgh and has also lots of msn accounts . idk if he is ''still in the biz'' but that idiot kinda fcked up my crossfire na activity .
    After that i started keylogging , stolen some epic accounts , got boored sold em all and now all i got is a sfc with ak silver and 2 decs
    lol funny story......
    BTW nice ending lol

  8. #7
    badboy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle , Washington, USA
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by BanHammer View Post
    i got scammed too for much better accounts which were high ranked by an idiot called @waseem at that time , the guy made a fuck loads of accounts on mpgh and has also lots of msn accounts . idk if he is ''still in the biz'' but that idiot kinda fcked up my crossfire na activity .
    After that i started keylogging , stolen some epic accounts , got boored sold em all and now all i got is a sfc with ak silver and 2 decs
    You should PM me a high rank if you are planning to go back and start doing the things again

    ---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Imcrack View Post
    Thanks man...... keep up the good work
    I think I'm going to stop...

  9. #8
    Seabound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    233
    Thanks! Got 3 accounts

    Z8Games
    Z8Games
    Z8Games

    First thread with SA's actually working!
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

  10. #9
    badboy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle , Washington, USA
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by RoastedToast View Post
    Thanks! Got 3 accounts

    Z8Games
    Z8Games
    Z8Games

    First thread with SA's actually working!
    I tried to putt all of those that work...I did not test them all but ya ...

Similar Threads

  1. Why Dogs Beat Men/ Women
    By -[standoff]- in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 10:21 PM
  2. Why?
    By Nicozzs in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 09:36 PM
  3. why doesnt this work?
    By $GHOST$ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 09:34 PM
  4. Why Do you hack?
    By awibble in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 04:22 PM
  5. Why not post Powerlevel?
    By Baby Uchiha Sasuke in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 10:39 PM