Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Counterstrike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    crossfire.exe/eu
    Posts
    852
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Fine

    A question about bans.

    Hello guys! Well im wondering about how the ban works.

    Once you get banned let's say 2 days for using hacks/hacking tools, is there more % to get banned next time your using hacks? Or does it depend on the hack if it's detected or not? Or once you get banned will they ''spy'' on you more to see if your using hacks? Need an answer.

    If it is please tell my why, and if it's not tell me why. Motivate your answers please.



    - Counterstrike1.
    Last edited by Counterstrike1; 07-06-2012 at 09:41 AM.

  2. #2
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,771
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,715
    My Mood
    Angelic
    first time 3 days then 7 then 14 then 30 then permanent .
    doesn't depend on kind of hack

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  3. #3
    Maybe this world is another planet's Hell.
    MPGH Member
    Arii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my cardbox
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    117
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Some times it depends on the hack. Once i was using VIP and I got banned 30 days, when it was my first ban
    MPGH's Official Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube page!






     
    Swiftdude
    Hero
    Jigsaw
    Alen
    JigsawJr

     
    Scata




  4. #4
    Counterstrike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    crossfire.exe/eu
    Posts
    852
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoss View Post
    first time 3 days then 7 then 14 then 30 then permanent .
    doesn't depend on kind of hack

    Yeah but is it more % to get banned again if you've already got caught one time?

  5. #5
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,771
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,715
    My Mood
    Angelic
    no only if u caught hacking

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  6. #6
    Counterstrike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    crossfire.exe/eu
    Posts
    852
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Fine
    If anyone has any other theories feel free to post.
    Last edited by Counterstrike1; 07-06-2012 at 09:55 AM.

  7. #7
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    24,745
    Reputation
    2316
    Thanks
    3,026
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Counterstrike1 View Post
    Yeah but is it more % to get banned again if you've already got caught one time?
    No, its just if you get caught or not
    Rep. Power: 112

    A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  8. #8
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,515
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Counterstrike1 View Post
    Hello guys! Well im wondering about how the ban works.

    Once you get banned let's say 2 days for using hacks/hacking tools, is there more % to get banned next time your using hacks? Or does it depend on the hack if it's detected or not? Or once you get banned will they ''spy'' on you more to see if your using hacks? Need an answer.

    If it is please tell my why, and if it's not tell me why. Motivate your answers please.



    - Counterstrike1.
    They don't spy on you. If they spied on you, then it'd be too many people to keep track of. They let XTrap and reports deal with your bans. If you hack, you have the same percentage of getting banned for hacking again. There's not a more %, it's the same ratio over and over when you hack. If the hack is detected, you'll be banned for sure. If your hack is undetected, then you won't be banned.

    Also, don't think hacking is the only reason why people get banned. Of course, it's the most common reason why people get banned, but there's more to it. Z8Games doesn't just have one rule stating 'you'll be banned if you hack', there are tons of more reasons. Language Violation, chargeback, etc.

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




  9. #9
    The XXX Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AWOLnation.org
    Posts
    2,235
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    261
    My Mood
    Cold
    You can either get banned by Reporting or by Detecting a hack via Xtrap (Usually after a Xtrap update).
    There is no relation between how much time you got banned and the number of bans you got on the account. (You can get perm banned on the first ban.)
    There is no indication that CF keeps an eye on accounts that have been banned before.
     
    7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113
     
    List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRedค - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

     
    Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)

  10. #10
    Counterstrike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    crossfire.exe/eu
    Posts
    852
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


    They don't spy on you. If they spied on you, then it'd be too many people to keep track of. They let XTrap and reports deal with your bans. If you hack, you have the same percentage of getting banned for hacking again. There's not a more %, it's the same ratio over and over when you hack. If the hack is detected, you'll be banned for sure. If your hack is undetected, then you won't be banned.

    Also, don't think hacking is the only reason why people get banned. Of course, it's the most common reason why people get banned, but there's more to it. Z8Games doesn't just have one rule stating 'you'll be banned if you hack', there are tons of more reasons. Language Violation, chargeback, etc.
    The thing is i forgot to mention is that im playing crossfire eu so i dont know if that makes it any diffrence because z8games & gamerage is 2 diffrent companies or what you could now call them. But my point is that they might have same detection system because it's a collective game so they should have the same system But i doubt that because z8's reports For hacking isnt the same as gamerages. Also i shouldnt of have used the word "spy" kinda dumb word used for this topic. And your right they would need to spy on a lot of people then. I just thought it was more % to get caught because if you've already got caught once why wouldnt you get caught again? But For this time i think i got banned due to the amount of reports against me, i wasnt really careful when i was using a hack and when they complained i was more like " blow me and go report fucker". Seems like i have learned a lesson til next time i shouldnt show-off so much. Also thanks for answering this, this is the kind of answer i was looking for. Thanks.


    - Counterstrike1
    Last edited by Counterstrike1; 07-06-2012 at 05:18 PM.

  11. #11
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,515
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,777
    You're welcome... And yes, avoid using such language. You can be reported for that.

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




  12. #12
    Counterstrike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    crossfire.exe/eu
    Posts
    852
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicJr View Post
    You can either get banned by Reporting or by Detecting a hack via Xtrap (Usually after a Xtrap update).
    There is no relation between how much time you got banned and the number of bans you got on the account. (You can get perm banned on the first ban.)
    There is no indication that CF keeps an eye on accounts that have been banned before.
    Yeah your totally right, it would be stupid to spy at an amount of people whos abusing hacks 1+ for you and Hero.

    ---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    You're welcome... And yes, avoid using such language. You can be reported for that.
    Will do once the 60h ban is gone

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Counterstrike1 For This Useful Post:

    The XXX Devil (07-06-2012)

  14. #13
    Intellectual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GDI
    Posts
    5,414
    Reputation
    785
    Thanks
    15,991
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    my first ban was permanent
    Reason : Fcked Z8 "Charge-Back"

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Intellectual For This Useful Post:

    [Gs]Like*Us (07-08-2012)

  16. #14
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,515
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,777
    Well 2 days and a half isn't that long.

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




  17. #15
    Intellectual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GDI
    Posts
    5,414
    Reputation
    785
    Thanks
    15,991
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i remember in first Zombie Mod patch i got banned for 1 minute xD it was a bug but my Honorable rubbon didnt left my profile

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Intellectual For This Useful Post:

    [Gs]Like*Us (07-08-2012)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED]questions about banning
    By roxor804 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 03:36 AM
  2. Question about BAN.
    By nesakysiu in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 01:34 PM
  3. A question about bans and new accounts
    By icrap in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 05:56 PM
  4. Question about bans...
    By Sphearow412 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 10:11 PM
  5. question about banning
    By ragman1234 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 05:02 PM