View Poll Results: Scar L & M12s?

Voters
32. This poll is closed
  • Scar L & M12s should be removed permanently and completely.

10 31.25%
  • Scar L & M12s should be nerfed down a bit.

12 37.50%
  • Scar L & M12s should be only purchasable with ZP, and is limited to 7, 30, or 90 days.

4 12.50%
  • Scar L & M12s should be transferred from Item Shop to GP Crate Permanent weapons.

6 18.75%

Thread: Scar L & M12s?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    1) I hardly see people using scar lights and M12s (today i saw 1 person with m12, none with scar)
    2) It's all a part of the game some guns are just better than others, like how an M4 is better than an M16, the scar is just another level up
    3) QQing about an M12? Bitch, its a submachine gun. The only reason you're getting killed is because you're getting too close. Even the MP5 can do practically the same thing Submachine guns hardly do damage at a far range
    Rep. Power: 112

A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    1) I hardly see people using scar lights and M12s (today i saw 1 person with m12, none with scar)
    2) It's all a part of the game some guns are just better than others, like how an M4 is better than an M16, the scar is just another level up
    3) QQing about an M12? Bitch, its a submachine gun. The only reason you're getting killed is because you're getting too close. Even the MP5 can do practically the same thing Submachine guns hardly do damage at a far range
    1) When the fuck did I ever QQ?
    2)Everyone has different opinions. Some people don't think they're noob weapons. You really don't have to judge people for what they think.
    3)If you have your different opinions, go ahead and just say your thing. You really don't have to criticize me for thinking it's a noob weapon.
    4)In every game I go into there's at least 1 person using scar or m12s.
    5)If you want to brag about it, brag somewhere else, not here.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I remember when he M12s came out... Everyone wanted it... So did I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post

1) When the fuck did I ever QQ?
    2)Everyone has different opinions. Some people don't think they're noob weapons. You really don't have to judge people for what they think.
    3)If you have your different opinions, go ahead and just say your thing. You really don't have to criticize me for thinking it's a noob weapon.
    4)In every game I go into there's at least 1 person using scar or m12s.
    5)If you want to brag about it, brag somewhere else, not here.
    and then we notice that my post didnt even include your name in it the world doesnt revolve around you

A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

and then we notice that my post didnt even include your name in it the world doesnt revolve around you
    Well okay but I was the one who started the post, and I thought you were pointing specially to me.

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Well okay but I was the one who started the post, and I thought you were pointing specially to me.
    Np, the 3rd one was meant for all the people that say the M12 is super-op. Pff, just use a shotgun if they got a M12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Np, the 3rd one was meant for all the people that say the M12 is super-op. Pff, just use a shotgun if they got a M12
    My bad. Sorry for misunderstanding you.

To get started...

Have fun!

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    scar light is better and i feel they should leave everything as is right now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post
    scar light is better and i feel they should leave everything as is right now
    Everyone has different opinions

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I love Scar light but i Love more M4a1 customs

Premium Member
    Thanks

Everyone has different opinions
    true, m12 is super powerful tho x)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post

true, m12 is super powerful tho x)
    Ikr.
    For me, using an M12s is like using a hack.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It annoys me so much when LTs, captains and majors use these guns. U SHOULD BE PRO!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by streakyevan777 View Post
    It annoys me so much when LTs, captains and majors use these guns. U SHOULD BE PRO!
    Not really. Don't you know why their ranks are so high?
    Farmers.

To get started...

Have fun!

Premium Member
    Thanks
    yeup most captains and majors and lts in CF ALL FARM!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast