Yeehaw
    when did you screenshot'd it? cuz it's supposed to be patched

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by youtro View Post
    when did you screenshot'd it? cuz it's supposed to be patched
    it not patched.. it still here

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

dude u all wrong.. not teleport to base.. it just RESPAWN WHERE YOU DIED HACK from chinese people -.-

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fly3r View Post
    Its a telekill maybe. @TrollerCoaster hows that feature called ? :3 what other things do you have
    He doesnt have it.. he might have the hack but the hack 100% not his -.-

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

@kik999 That Hack Is Made For Chinese People.. Very Hard To Be Detected... Let Me Explain what it look like at all.. i used it before and i dl then i got to pay $8 for 1 month hack.. it is a key to turn on hack.. all people have different key.. if somoene using 1 key and other guy cant use the same.. but i didnt pay it cuz my group someone quit playing cf na and he have the key and just share to the group.. i wake up early in the morning always took it first than other haha.. When you log in game.. you just need to press f12.. then home to turn off and turn on.. F12 is the start button .. the screen shot : https://i46.tinypic.com/30upiqw.png
    It is chinese word.. you cant understnad .. let me explain to u
    1. 0 sec add bullet [ i dont know what it really mean ..]
    2. space to sky [ just press space and space and space then u go to top.. of couse it give error.. it similar to backdoor.. that he posted before.. he wont release it cuz i think it is not his..
    3. no falling damage [idk y it is in vip rofl..]
    4. completly invisible [when u are ghost and u run they cant see u =P ]
    5. no recoil/crosshair [they are together..crosshair is mean a green thing at middle.. if u use sniper the green thing is not at middle and it make it go middle..
    6. 0 sec reload/ no stab / no weapon change delay [ all are together]
    7. shoot thru walls
    8. RESPAWN WHERE YOU DIED [ that the one the OP qq at haha]
    9. walk thru wall [ i hate it cuz alot error so i never turn it on haha]
    10. aimbot.. [press f then ur green thing at middle go to someone head and lock at it.. press f to unlock or just kill it to unlock.. when that guy move the green thing go to him.. if walk behind the wall it still to him .. it work with wall cube only it is coded liked shoot the top of the cubes..]
    11. wall cubes.. [ not wall hack but u know where people are cuz the cube and also ghost too.. but there no see ghost haha]
    12. high jump [ give error sometime ]
    13. heavy melee weapon speed [ mean like speed axe, shovel, etc something ]
    14. 360/ speed knife [ only speed on knife not axe or etc]
    15. knife 1500 [ 1 hit kill.. just deal 1500 hp each time]
    16. respawn from sky drop to ground [ u often just respawn and fall a little in ur base .. and it say respawn from the sky falling ..[sure will die if u have falling damage -.- maybe not die but injurey]
    17. 1 button underground [ just press something then u go underground.. i dont remember what it is]
    18. teleport hak.. press 9 to save and 0 to teleport.. only once a round..

I was so fun at aimbotting in egpyt haha with shoot thru wall.. but 1 month pass.. the key gone and i dont have card to buy key.. i really want to buy but .. lol.. wish someone now in the group stop play cf na anymore and g ive free key man haha. it already been made for 2 month.. it not detected cuz it is very priavite.. only chinese know haah .. sometime they update..

@BACKD00R @DaRk please close it cuz i answered

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sammysit For This Useful Post:

scar-l (07-17-2012)

Thanks
    It's a hack with VIP features and it contains
    1-Speed hack
    2-Aimbot
    3-OHK
    4-Fast knife
    5-Teleporter

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Teleport Hack -.-
    DON'T USE MY FONT STYLE .. MAKE UR'S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by VCXI View Post
    It's a hack with VIP features and it contains
    1-Speed hack
    2-Aimbot
    3-OHK
    4-Fast knife
    5-Teleporter
    it is a hack .. vip hack made from chiense and contain more than 5 feature lol idiot.. telerpoter only if u save at somewhere then u telerpot to there.. if use alot time error for sure.. so it is not teleporter..

sry i rush type ..

simiple..
    @kik999 That Hack Is Made For Chinese People.. Very Hard To Be Detected... Let Me Explain what it look like at all.. i used it before and i dl then i got to pay $8 for 1 month hack.. it is a key to turn on hack.. all people have different key.. if somoene using 1 key and other guy cant use the same.. but i didnt pay it cuz my group someone quit playing cf na and he have the key and just share to the group.. i wake up early in the morning always took it first than other haha.. When you log in game.. you just need to press f12.. then home to turn off and turn on.. F12 is the start button .. the screen shot : https://i46.tinypic.com/30upiqw.png
    It is chinese word.. you cant understnad .. let me explain to u
    1. 0 sec add bullet [ i dont know what it really mean ..]
    2. space to sky [ just press space and space and space then u go to top.. of couse it give error.. it similar to backdoor.. that he posted before.. he wont release it cuz i think it is not his..
    3. no falling damage [idk y it is in vip rofl..]
    4. completly invisible [when u are ghost and u run they cant see u =P ]
    5. no recoil/crosshair [they are together..crosshair is mean a green thing at middle.. if u use sniper the green thing is not at middle and it make it go middle..
    6. 0 sec reload/ no stab / no weapon change delay [ all are together]
    7. shoot thru walls
    8. RESPAWN WHERE YOU DIED [ that the one the OP qq at haha]
    9. walk thru wall [ i hate it cuz alot error so i never turn it on haha]
    10. aimbot.. [press f then ur green thing at middle go to someone head and lock at it.. press f to unlock or just kill it to unlock.. when that guy move the green thing go to him.. if walk behind the wall it still to him .. it work with wall cube only it is coded liked shoot the top of the cubes..]
    11. wall cubes.. [ not wall hack but u know where people are cuz the cube and also ghost too.. but there no see ghost haha]
    12. high jump [ give error sometime ]
    13. heavy melee weapon speed [ mean like speed axe, shovel, etc something ]
    14. 360/ speed knife [ only speed on knife not axe or etc]
    15. knife 1500 [ 1 hit kill.. just deal 1500 hp each time]
    16. respawn from sky drop to ground [ u often just respawn and fall a little in ur base .. and it say respawn from the sky falling ..[sure will die if u have falling damage -.- maybe not die but injurey]
    17. 1 button underground [ just press something then u go underground.. i dont remember what it is]
    18. teleport hak.. press 9 to save and 0 to teleport.. only once a round..

I was so fun at aimbotting in egpyt haha with shoot thru wall.. but 1 month pass.. the key gone and i dont have card to buy key.. i really want to buy but .. lol.. wish someone now in the group stop play cf na anymore and g ive free key man haha. it already been made for 2 month.. it not detected cuz it is very priavite.. only chinese know haah .. sometime they update..

@BACKD00R @DaRk please close it cuz i answered

Thanks
    @sammysit i know it contains more than 5 features -.-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12