Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Cool Notice on bombsaway707 synoncrypt

BIG UPDATE : YOU CAN ONLY USE THE HACKS AFTER NEW SnD map patch, there was a major update that if u use des hacks it will give u send error report

@Bombsaway707 im doing this to show em wat 2 do when dey get it, i mean like errors they might encounter.

Here is what im going to tell you, its about injecting, encrypting , and some next stuff i think.

Injecting : Firstly make sure you have undetected injector this is main thing unless u probably might encrypt the injector i didnt try this but i cba.
    Also when you inject make sure you u try it on false account it wont be his fault that your geting banned on ur main becuz ur certain it will work ...

Encrypting : When you encrypt the files i would suggest using level 3, because the hacks that are being posted now are very high classed, ina way im saying its rather better to do level 3 ( more functioning way to encrypt ) then level 1 or level 2.

Errors : If you get an error which says something like reinstall crossfire because it found virus, its really not true because it means it couldnt encrypt that file, therefore the .dll is messed up.
    Hack Tool Detected, can occur if u have detected injector.

Possibly thats it xD if u want me to make a video, of a tutorial i will. ( Actualy i am )

Thank/Rep me if i helped you xD i know the tool isnt released yet but im telling you this now so u wont moan to the original owner
    Credits to ; me ( for making this notice, and testing ) @Bombsaway707 ( for the tool )

Video :

NOTHING IN LIFE IS PERFECT YOU KNOW.
    Last edited by azimali; 07-19-2012 at 04:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by azimali View Post
    @Bombsaway707 im doing this to show em wat 2 do when dey get it, i mean like errors they might encounter.

Here is what im going to tell you, its about injecting, encrypting , and some next stuff i think.

Injecting : Firstly make sure you have undetected injector this is main thing unless u probably might encrypt the injector i didnt try this but i cba.
    Also when you inject make sure you u try it on false account it wont be his fault that your geting banned on ur main becuz ur certain it will work ...

Encrypting : When you encrypt the files i would suggest using level 3, because the hacks that are being posted now are very high classed, ina way im saying its rather better to do level 3 ( more functioning way to encrypt ) then level 1 or level 2.

Errors : If you get an error which says something like reinstall crossfire because it found virus, its really not true because it means it couldnt encrypt that file, therefore the .dll is messed up.

Possibly thats it xD if u want me to make a video, of a tutorial i will. ( Actualy i am )

Thank/Rep me if i helped you xD i know the tool isnt released yet but im telling you this now so u wont moan to the original owner
    Credits to ; me ( for making this notice, and testing ) @Bombsaway707 ( for the tool )

Video :

Good guide! Will save me some headaches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    It got one of my accounts banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadtaha26 View Post
    It got one of my accounts banned.
    The hack got your account banned, not the encrypter. only 3 peopel have the encrypter theres no way in hell its detected yet...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

The hack got your account banned, not the encrypter. only 3 peopel have the encrypter theres no way in hell its detected yet...
    The weird part is.... i used it on my alt. It worked. SO I moved to another account where I hack, and BOOM. Banned.. Don't know what i did wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

The weird part is.... i used it on my alt. It worked. SO I moved to another account where I hack, and BOOM. Banned.. Don't know what i did wrong.
    Maybe your account was under watch? It might just be a strange coincidence, especially considereding the hack worked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Maybe your account was under watch? It might just be a strange coincidence, especially considereding the hack worked
    You might be right... it was unbanned a lil bit ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You might be right... it was unbanned a lil bit ago.
    Ahh yeah normally theyll monitor accounts under watch, if they saw you hacking in game or you got reported in game youd get banned right quick. Thats most likely what happened. Happened to me in CA, got banned appealed got unbanned and got banned my first game back cuz there was a hidden GM in the room

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Ahh yeah normally theyll monitor accounts under watch, if they saw you hacking in game or you got reported in game youd get banned right quick. Thats most likely what happened. Happened to me in CA, got banned appealed got unbanned and got banned my first game back cuz there was a hidden GM in the room
    I wasn't playing. I JUST logged in though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    [/COLOR]

I wasn't playing. I JUST logged in though.
    lol did u get the 0 hours banned one? that just a known bug it can happen.[COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="Silver"]

im not sure but u might/could encouter other errors but its likely that there aint any more errors. Unless if it dosnt run its to do with the microsoft files. I cant be asked posting them into my thread, probably bombsaway707 would just giv it in his thread xD
    Last edited by azimali; 07-19-2012 at 04:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

sir wheres the link of the program that detected hacks will work?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    BIG UPDATE : YOU CAN ONLY USE THE HACKS AFTER NEW SnD map patch, there was a major update that if u use des hacks it will give u send error report

Video :

You know when he release it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @ProHackTB im not sure but i will PM him he wasnt reply 2 my messages in a while so i will tell him if i can release it on behalf of his name ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @ProHackTB im not sure but i will PM him he wasnt reply 2 my messages in a while so i will tell him if i can release it on behalf of his name ..
    Still working on bugs some of the testers found, ill be releasing the final version since the trial version has several bugs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

lol did u get the 0 hours banned one? that just a known bug it can happen.[COLOR="Silver"]

im not sure but u might/could encouter other errors but its likely that there aint any more errors. Unless if it dosnt run its to do with the microsoft files. I cant be asked posting them into my thread, probably bombsaway707 would just giv it in his thread xD

I got a permaban one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast