Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused

    20 coupons away from m4 gold!

    So i got 20k zp last night after spinning and winning nothing(which was fine) all i really wanted was coupons. Then i thought hmm i do have a high balance , maybe i could get 10k zp .
    i go and check and this is what i see:

    What kinda bullshit is that?
    The real question is, is there any way to transfer the balance to another email? On another email i have $2.41. At first i thought it was linked to the account and not by email , so i used another email which was my mistake.

  2. #2
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    yes if u retype the pin code of ur last UGC or contact them?

  3. #3
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MusiK View Post
    yes if u retype the pin code of ur last UGC or contact them?
    like 2 payments before this one i accidentally used another email not thinking because they are similar. my balance before this one was like 7 something, then i got the zp last night , used the correct email and im short 45c.
    Another thing i wanna ask you if im not able to transfer the balance to another email. Could someone buy 10k zp for themselves but use my email.would the left over balance go to my balance ?

  4. #4
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    yes it will actually work
    but i have an UGC with around 1 dollar left, i think that if i will give u the pin code and u transfer it on ur account and take the remaining 1 dollar

  5. #5
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16,196
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,720
    me 2 i only need 20 more

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here


    Member Since: 5 Dec 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014


     

    x x

  6. #6
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MusiK View Post
    yes it will actually work
    but i have an UGC with around 1 dollar left, i think that if i will give u the pin code and u transfer it on ur account and take the remaining 1 dollar
    Would you really be that kind enough to let me use that? If so is there anything i could make you? A cf video-signature-an 3D intro?

  7. #7
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    tell me if it worked

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Terio For This Useful Post:

    Blake (07-21-2012)

  9. #8
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MusiK View Post
    tell me if it worked
    The card has already been redeemed, im thinking that someone would have to buy the zp and use the email to get the left over balance. Thanks tho.

  10. #9
    Authentic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I hate how you can use the same email for all transactions, but the leftover money is stuck to the account you used it on. If you have multiple accounts it will be a pain.

  11. #10
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic. View Post
    I hate how you can use the same email for all transactions, but the leftover money is stuck to the account you used it on. If you have multiple accounts it will be a pain.
    So you're telling me the 8$ i have on that email will only work for that account and not any other? What about if someone buys a ugc,uses my email. Would the leftover money go to my account /email?

  12. #11
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    1 Mo. (11/1/15-12/1/15)
    MPGH Member
    wars46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amused
    hmmm next time try using karmakoin it's better cause it uses everything up has no remains
    thanks for selling me the account xd
    great farming service @fckasdgcas

  13. #12
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by wars46 View Post
    hmmm next time try using karmakoin it's better cause it uses everything up has no remains
    In a way you're right but if i buy 10 20k ugc's and i use the same email for each transactions that money will add up then i can get more zp.

  14. #13
    Authentic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by blackandyellow17 View Post
    So you're telling me the 8$ i have on that email will only work for that account and not any other? What about if someone buys a ugc,uses my email. Would the leftover money go to my account /email?
    you still have to log into your paybycash account. So your money is safe, however you can't use it.

  15. #14
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic. View Post
    you still have to log into your paybycash account. So your money is safe, however you can't use it.
    Its funny how i can login to both emails that have a balance on them, if they had enough to buy the zp on it i would be able to buy the zp. the question is : If someone buys a 10$ ugc ,buys a $8.99 10k zp with the ugc, uses my email for preparing pyabycash for the left over money, will the remaining money go to my email or disappear ?

  16. #15
    Authentic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by blackandyellow17 View Post
    Its funny how i can login to both emails that have a balance on them, if they had enough to buy the zp on it i would be able to buy the zp. the question is : If someone buys a 10$ ugc ,buys a $8.99 10k zp with the ugc, uses my email for preparing pyabycash for the left over money, will the remaining money go to my email or disappear ?
    it will deposit to your email so free money

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GOLD SELLING WEBSITE.
    By mrkiller222 in forum Dragon Nest Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 09:52 PM
  2. keep children away from sharpe objects
    By Gilcrow in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 02:23 AM
  3. Away from the abstract for a moment
    By Ryan in forum Showroom
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 12:53 AM
  4. can you make Combat Arms Away From KeyBoard BOT works again?
    By devoradordealmas in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 04:36 PM
  5. [Release] Combat Arms Away From KeyBoard BOT *REQUESTED
    By Zoom in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 11:30 AM