Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    M1K3SHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by [THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE View Post
    well....yes there is a way to trick the sponsors and get zp
    [S]aeed did it and got 15k zp
    i seen that! i just dont know how to change the name in the picture, any idea how?

  2. #17
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,043
    Reputation
    2419
    Thanks
    5,519
    Quote Originally Posted by M1K3SHARK View Post
    i seen that! i just dont know how to change the name in the picture, any idea how?
    PHOTOSHOP
    .................

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


     



    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  3. #18
    M1K3SHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by [THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE View Post
    PHOTOSHOP
    .................
    yeah but idk what color or font it has to be -_-

  4. #19
    ..x_X_x..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On The [[[MoOoN]]]
    Posts
    1,812
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    620
    My Mood
    Angelic
    credit card are the best..gives u alot

  5. #20
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,043
    Reputation
    2419
    Thanks
    5,519
    Quote Originally Posted by M1K3SHARK View Post
    yeah but idk what color or font it has to be -_-
    try between the grey color and the black color

    Font

    Twitter: Pico Alphabet (Modified)
    Digg: FFF Forward
    Flickr: Fruitiger Black
    YouTube: Alternate Gothic No.2
    Facebook: Klavika (Modified)
    Google: Catull BQ
    Yahoo: Yahoo Font
    Hulu: Futura MDd BT (Modified)
    Mapquest: Cheap Motel
    Linkedin: Myriad Pro Bold
    Skype: Helvetica Rounded Bold
    Myspace: Arial Rounded Bold
    Wikipedia: Hoefler Text
    Ebay: Univers (Modified)
    MsnBC: Gothan Medium
    IMDb: Impact T
    Adobe: Myriad Condensed Bold
    Paypal: Verdana Bold Italic
    Netflix: Graphique Pro
    Last edited by Symmetrical; 07-28-2012 at 05:32 PM.

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


     



    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  6. #21
    Inquisition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States.
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    252
    PeanutLab works for me.

  7. #22
    M1K3SHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by [THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE View Post
    try between the grey color and the black color

    Font

    Twitter: Pico Alphabet (Modified)
    Digg: FFF Forward
    Flickr: Fruitiger Black
    YouTube: Alternate Gothic No.2
    Facebook: Klavika (Modified)
    Google: Catull BQ
    Yahoo: Yahoo Font
    Hulu: Futura MDd BT (Modified)
    Mapquest: Cheap Motel
    Linkedin: Myriad Pro Bold
    Skype: Helvetica Rounded Bold
    Myspace: Arial Rounded Bold
    Wikipedia: Hoefler Text
    Ebay: Univers (Modified)
    MsnBC: Gothan Medium
    IMDb: Impact T
    Adobe: Myriad Condensed Bold
    Paypal: Verdana Bold Italic
    Netflix: Graphique Pro
    okay this is what i have done so far : https://i46.tinypic.com/dre8ic.jpg
    the only problem is, i dont know what font this is : https://i45.tinypic.com/15f3ipl.jpg

  8. #23
    JohnGon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The World of Ice & Fire
    Posts
    1,501
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    436
    The Best In Surv.eys Is The Download

    But For Me I Just Watch A Lot Of Video Surv.eys And Get A Lot Of ZP

    Please press Thanks/Rep+ me if I helped you in anyway




    "Gangsters used to move ounces and reach for burners.
    Now gangsters only move mouses and reach for cursors."
    -Token






  9. #24
    YouGotOwned99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I fake my info, i just put in my old houses address lol.
    YES i still get rewared, but not always
    Naruto 4 Ever



  10. #25
    adham123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    well peanut lab offers are the only offers which gave me ZP ( 2000K ) only xD , but still it gave me zp (******s) i downloaded stuff and so on and got nothing except viruses . so try peanut lab

    ---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by iDope View Post
    You can take screenshot that you completed the ****** and send in a ticket to the sponsor.. After they know you figure out how it work they just say you max out you limit.. In my opinion, ****** is a waste of time. Do them only of you you need a couple k's
    when i send a ticket they always reply : you used a proxy program or sth ..they always know that i am using hotspot shield

  11. #26
    ShockKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @[THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE Yes, Saed did use a scam method in order to receive that amount of ZP. However, it is quite risky. If you do get caught, you will obviously face consequences.

    @OP: Free offers on ZP won't actually do much. You are better off purchasing a minimum of 10k ZP at the most if you are in desperate need of ZP. Also, to the person who said the video method is the best, you are very stupid bro.

  12. #27
    Nicksssmskja0`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire NA
    Posts
    771
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I did NETFLEX COMPLETE FAKE INFO AND GOT IT I WAS SUPRISED...

  13. #28
    M1K3SHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicksssmskja0` View Post
    I did NETFLEX COMPLETE FAKE INFO AND GOT IT I WAS SUPRISED...
    how the hell did you get past the credit card info? o.o

  14. #29
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,043
    Reputation
    2419
    Thanks
    5,519
    Quote Originally Posted by M1K3SHARK View Post
    okay this is what i have done so far : https://i46.tinypic.com/dre8ic.jpg
    the only problem is, i dont know what font this is : https://i45.tinypic.com/15f3ipl.jpg
    The font is Impact

    ---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockKiller View Post
    @[THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE Yes, Saed did use a scam method in order to receive that amount of ZP. However, it is quite risky. If you do get caught, you will obviously face consequences.

    @OP: Free offers on ZP won't actually do much. You are better off purchasing a minimum of 10k ZP at the most if you are in desperate need of ZP. Also, to the person who said the video method is the best, you are very stupid bro.
    What kind of consequences?

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


     



    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  15. #30
    Nicksssmskja0`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire NA
    Posts
    771
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by M1K3SHARK View Post
    how the hell did you get past the credit card info? o.o
    Search fake Name Generator on google

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicksssmskja0` For This Useful Post:

    M1K3SHARK (07-29-2012)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] z8games messy turn...
    By atkinson2k9 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 01:15 PM
  2. [Info] Z8GAMES BANNING CLANS!!!!
    By [NCIS] in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 12:04 AM
  3. z8games are dicks
    By jariman24 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 11:01 AM
  4. [Help] Z8games
    By TheHaxor in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 01:05 AM
  5. Crossfire Userbar from Z8Games
    By botched99 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 11:34 AM