Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    And why do you have to make fun of me? This isn't funny. Would you be laughing if this happened to you? Have you spent years being in Love with one person? Have you ever been in love at all? I bet you haven't. This is real. So poke your fcking head out of that turtle shell and take a whiff of the real world and see how it is. Take a little peep outside that old messy house of yours and Realize... The world is full of this kind of person. Its specifically hard on me because I dont have a dad, he passed away when i was 11, my mom is violent half the time, my sister is freking ugly and annoying, and my other sister laughed at me when i told her. So i have NOBODY to talk to. How would you feel if you didnt have a dad and had 39 stitches on your back because you got hit with a baseball bat? How would you react? You wouldn't have to listen because of the Turtle Shell, Or the Messy Hideout Hut. Those are the places you go to hide from the real world. So many people suffering in this world and all you do is laugh?You must be one of those people that either is Rich, Or you are Selfish and Greedy. Half of us here on this website are depressed as fck. And you people that are like @Murat and @ Individuality are the people who depress us EVEN MORE with your jokes. Its not cool.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thecrazykid View Post
    wow Not cool dude really i think you should hit her is a B*tch
    Thanks man. your the first LEGIT reply yet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArieeLiittOoh View Post
    And why do you have to make fun of me? This isn't funny. Would you be laughing if this happened to you? Have you spent years being in Love with one person? Have you ever been in love at all? I bet you haven't. This is real. So poke your fcking head out of that turtle shell and take a whiff of the real world and see how it is. Take a little peep outside that old messy house of yours and Realize... The world is full of this kind of person. Its specifically hard on me because I dont have a dad, he passed away when i was 11, my mom is violent half the time, my sister is freking ugly and annoying, and my other sister laughed at me when i told her. So i have NOBODY to talk to. How would you feel if you didnt have a dad and had 39 stitches on your back because you got hit with a baseball bat? How would you react? You wouldn't have to listen because of the Turtle Shell, Or the Messy Hideout Hut. Those are the places you go to hide from the real world. So many people suffering in this world and all you do is laugh?You must be one of those people that either is Rich, Or you are Selfish and Greedy. Half of us here on this website are depressed as fck. And you people that are like @Murat and @ Individuality are the people who depress us EVEN MORE with your jokes. Its not cool.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

The saddest story i ever heard

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

[FONT="Times New Roman" @Murat

[/FONT]
    Last edited by Symmetrical; 08-11-2012 at 10:59 AM.

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

ArieeLiittOoh (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by sammysit View Post
    not true.. some people can earn money by spenting money on game
    then it is just a dead circle, spend money to get money

Love many, trust few and always paddle your own canoe
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by [THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE View Post

The saddest story i ever heard

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

[FONT="Times New Roman" @Murat

[/FONT]

Im Heartless ? Is he a Boy or a Girl ? What is this for a "VERY Sad" Story ????
    A Boy would Splash her one or spit on her face and continue his life play cf etc and maybe go to other girl : )), but he is like a girl... and u MotherF*** stop insulting on internet

Thanks
    noob account look like that some one sold all the gunz

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014

x x

Thanks

Cool story troll.

Thanks
    you're gonna sell your combat arms account? Or are you gonna give it away?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    [/COLOR]

bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by -Alann View Post
    you're gonna sell your combat arms account? Or are you gonna give it away?
    Im gonna sell it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    slash her like slash a soldier

We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Why would you post here after something like that happens?

Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12