Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
  1. #16
    Biesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Esslingen, Germany
    Posts
    4,898
    Reputation
    309
    Thanks
    8,671
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Farmers always flame cuz they have never played any public games

  2. #17
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nice score
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  3. #18
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,351
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    782
    My Mood
    Amused
    That score is so easy to get in that map... Everytime I play in that map I get +/- 40/10
    And I rarely play on that map.

  4. #19
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,655
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,241
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gggdf View Post
    That score is so easy to get in that map... Everytime I play in that map I get +/- 40/10
    And I rarely play on that map.
    Do you know how to r-e-a-d?

    Last CF game played was in 2011...
    So I played a museum, map that I dont even know and I did a 24-9.
    Nothing special but...
    Ye... just saying my first game in a year and pown those noobs o_0
    I just played 3/4 min of the game thats why I only killed 24 tho...

    So... if you know how to read, you can now stop flaming me kid


  5. #20
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,351
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    782
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post


    Do you know how to r-e-a-d?

    Last CF game played was in 2011...
    So I played a museum, map that I dont even know and I did a 24-9.
    Nothing special but...
    Ye... just saying my first game in a year and pown those noobs o_0
    I just played 3/4 min of the game thats why I only killed 24 tho...

    So... if you know how to read, you can now stop flaming me kid
    "Last CF game played was in 2011... " That does not matter at all, as I said: "That score is so easy to get in that map."
    And I am the one that doesn't know how to read? Pff...

  6. #21
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,655
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,241
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gggdf View Post


    "Last CF game played was in 2011... " That does not matter at all, as I said: "That score is so easy to get in that map."
    And I am the one that doesn't know how to read? Pff...
    Yeah.
    Since I said thats the first time I play in that map and I said I didnt play this game for a year.
    Now are you happy child?
    I said: Nothing special tho, if u know what that means.
    I just played 3/4 min of the game thats why I only killed 24 tho... Do you what this means?

    Stop flaming kiddo


  7. #22
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,351
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    782
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post
    Stop flaming kiddo
    Tell me when I flamed

  8. #23
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,655
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,241
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gggdf View Post


    Tell me when I flamed
    Hey...
    Can u gimme ur z8games account link?


  9. #24
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,351
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    782
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post

    Hey...
    Can u gimme ur z8games account link?
    What?
    Why did you ask that?

  10. #25
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,655
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,241
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gggdf View Post


    What?
    Why did you ask that?
    KDR comparing
    has to be urs, not ur friends


  11. #26
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,351
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    782
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post

    KDR comparing
    has to be urs, not ur friends
    Didn't answer me, ok... (Tell me when I flamed)
    I don't play crossfire na, but here is my kd from crossfire EU. Where farmers are not allowed.


  12. #27
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,655
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,241
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gggdf View Post


    Didn't answer me, ok... (Tell me when I flamed)
    I don't play crossfire na, but here is my kd from crossfire EU. Where farmers are not allowed.

    I would have more KDR than u if The all seeing eye didnt play in my gaveaway account ´
    And in CFEU there are many farmers, its allowed as in NA


  13. #28
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,351
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    782
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post

    I would have more KDR than u if The all seeing eye didnt play in my gaveaway account ´
    And in CFEU there are many farmers, its allowed as in NA
    IMPORTANT: SG Interactive's Stance on Farming - Crossfire Europe Forum
    If you abuse an alternate account for the purpose of farming kills, this is explicitly prohibited. Kills must be earned; not bought, not given.

    ANY ACCOUNT FOUND EXPLOITING GAME MECHANICS WILL BE BANNED

    Accordingly, we can announce that 1719 accounts have been removed from the game tonight as a result of this and related abusive behavior

  14. #29
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,655
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,241
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gggdf View Post


    IMPORTANT: SG Interactive's Stance on Farming - Crossfire Europe Forum
    If you abuse an alternate account for the purpose of farming kills, this is explicitly prohibited. Kills must be earned; not bought, not given.

    ANY ACCOUNT FOUND EXPLOITING GAME MECHANICS WILL BE BANNED

    Accordingly, we can announce that 1719 accounts have been removed from the game tonight as a result of this and related abusive behavior
    I can farm without they know


  15. #30
    DynamicLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    481
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Sick
    Welcome back to game
    50 Posts:
    100 Posts:
    150 Posts:
    200 Posts:
    250 Posts:
    500 Posts:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I was bored and...
    By kmanev073 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 03:59 PM
  2. idk i was bored and mad
    By ShAg12345 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 11:41 AM
  3. thing i made because i was bored
    By MaskedFox in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 10:28 AM
  4. [Release] Little Fighters 2 Trainer xD (i got bored and wasted my time)
    By hahagotyoulooking in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 09:08 AM
  5. Sombody was bored XD
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 11:05 AM