Thread: Old Hacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Baby You Light Up My World Like No Body Else
    MPGH Member
    3amour's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On My Computer
    Posts
    594
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Asleep

    Old Hacks

    Hello,
    What Happen To Old Hacks After SndDrv.dll Patched I Cant Find These Hacks
    ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉
    1.See From Wall
    2.Shot Through Wall
    3.Max Damge For Bombs
    4.No Flash
    5.OHK knife "I Know Its Patched"
    6.360 knife
    7.Fast Knife
    8.All Guns OHK
    9.No reload
    10.No Change Delay
    11.No Boom Damge
    12.Fast Plant
    13.Fast Defuse
    14.No Weapon Wight
    15.No Spread 100%
    16.No Smoke
    17.Aim-Bot
    18.Speed Hack
    19.Sniper Aim Point
    20.No Fall Damge
    21.Pistol No Delay
    22.Gatling No Delay
    And Other
    ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉
    @Cosmic
    @Dragon(H)ell
    @[S]aeed
    @BACKD00R
    @DaRk
    @Temperrr
    And All Other Hackers
    Last edited by 3amour; 09-06-2012 at 07:35 PM.



  2. #2
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,683
    Reputation
    2400
    Thanks
    6,396
    Because the most hacks we have has the same leeched code.
    And these hacks are D3D , not memory hacks.
    D3d doesnt do the same as memory hacks.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    mslol (09-06-2012)

  4. #3
    لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
    MPGH Member
    [S]aeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    847
    Reputation
    233
    Thanks
    22,265
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Because the most hacks we have has the same leeched code.
    And these hacks are D3D , not memory hacks.
    D3d doesnt do the same as memory hacks.
    what about https://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...-9-2012-a.html ?
    you can add features in a d3d menu hacks like the memory hacks too
    Last edited by [S]aeed; 09-06-2012 at 08:21 PM.
    To Be Continued...


    نبينا كالسحاب .. ولا يضر السحاب نبح الكلاب


    ██████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████████


    لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
    There is no god but Allah, Mohamed is the messenger of AllaH

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [S]aeed For This Useful Post:

    mohammed_714 (09-07-2012),mslol (09-06-2012),Viktor (09-07-2012)

  6. #4
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,683
    Reputation
    2400
    Thanks
    6,396
    Quote Originally Posted by [S]aeed View Post


    what about https://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...-9-2012-a.html ?
    you can add features in a d3d menu hacks :P
    Even though its diffrent.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    mslol (09-06-2012),paulalopez (09-06-2012)

  8. #5
    paulalopez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    Even though its diffrent.

    Bone that are no longer the hack of teleport one kil speed knife norecoil spread not penetrate walls etc

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to paulalopez For This Useful Post:

    LANGU (09-15-2012)

  10. #6
    mslol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olly
    Posts
    1,367
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    Even though its diffrent.
    yes it is cuz he dont leech

  11. #7
    Threadstarter
    Baby You Light Up My World Like No Body Else
    MPGH Member
    3amour's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On My Computer
    Posts
    594
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Because the most hacks we have has the same leeched code.
    And these hacks are D3D , not memory hacks.
    D3d doesnt do the same as memory hacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by [S]aeed View Post


    what about https://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...-9-2012-a.html ?
    you can add features in a d3d menu hacks like the memory hacks too
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    Even though its diffrent.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulalopez View Post
    Bone that are no longer the hack of teleport one kil speed knife norecoil spread not penetrate walls etc
    chams hack = wall hacks
    Fullbright = see ghost
    Wirefram, Nofog, Xray, Asuswall, BeGhost, Phantom, = not important i dont want it -useless-
    any hacker pick 3 or 4 affect from thread and his hack will be very good bec that features important for playing



  12. #8
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,655
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,241
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 3amour View Post

    1.See From Wall
    any hacker pick 3 or 4 affect from thread and his hack will be very good bec that features important for playing
    See From Wall is wallhack and chams can replace it.´
    Those features are not important to play well, but to hack.


  13. #9
    Threadstarter
    Baby You Light Up My World Like No Body Else
    MPGH Member
    3amour's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On My Computer
    Posts
    594
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post


    See From Wall is wallhack and chams can replace it.´
    Those features are not important to play well, but to hack.
    i know but why all hacks now put chams with all colors and wallhack only that mean that hack have 1 effect



  14. #10
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,655
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,241
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 3amour View Post


    i know but why all hacks now put chams with all colors and wallhack only that mean that hack have 1 effect
    They need to use D3D code.
    Learn more in Source Section


  15. #11
    Threadstarter
    Baby You Light Up My World Like No Body Else
    MPGH Member
    3amour's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On My Computer
    Posts
    594
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post


    They need to use D3D code.
    Learn more in Source Section
    sry i dont make hacks why they need to make d3d hack try to make hacks like old hacks



  16. #12
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,655
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,241
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 3amour View Post


    sry i dont make hacks why they need to make d3d hack try to make hacks like old hacks
    Just said u to check there.
    I dont know nothing about CF hacks, but I know they cant use the same source as they used when the injector proccess was via SndDrv.dll and SndDrv2.dll
    Now they have to use D3D and I dont know if they can do Asus wallhacks (the classic wallhack) with D3D code.
    Just ask a coder, Im an injector coder not an hack coder (I code in VB, not in C++)
    Sorry if I didnt got ur answer


  17. #13
    Threadstarter
    Baby You Light Up My World Like No Body Else
    MPGH Member
    3amour's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On My Computer
    Posts
    594
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post

    Just said u to check there.
    I dont know nothing about CF hacks, but I know they cant use the same source as they used when the injector proccess was via SndDrv.dll and SndDrv2.dll
    Now they have to use D3D and I dont know if they can do Asus wallhacks (the classic wallhack) with D3D code.
    Just ask a coder, Im an injector coder not an hack coder (I code in VB, not in C++)
    Sorry if I didnt got ur answer
    me 2 i dont know about CF hacks but i will ask my friend about hacks and will try to help him to make good one hack



  18. #14
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,655
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,241
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 3amour View Post


    me 2 i dont know about CF hacks but i will ask my friend about hacks and will try to help him to make good one hack
    You can just buy some C++ books
    I have:
    C++
    C++ exercises
    C++ pointers
    Many more books about C++

    And after learning C++, you´ll understand much more about this and visiting the source section and being helped for other coders u can do hacks for crossfire.

    I actually have books about all program languages like C#, VisualBasic, C++, Pearl, Python, Delphi because my brother had programming curse at the college. (professional programmer)


  19. #15
    Thecrazyteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I dont know you tell me
    Posts
    423
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 3amour View Post
    Hello,
    What Happen To Old Hacks After SndDrv.dll Patched I Cant Find These Hacks
    ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉
    1.See From Wall
    2.Shot Through Wall
    3.Max Damge For Bombs
    4.No Flash
    5.OHK knife "I Know Its Patched"
    6.360 knife
    7.Fast Knife
    8.All Guns OHK
    9.No reload
    10.No Change Delay
    11.No Boom Damge
    12.Fast Plant
    13.Fast Defuse
    14.No Weapon Wight
    15.No Spread 100%
    16.No Smoke
    17.Aim-Bot
    18.Speed Hack
    19.Sniper Aim Point
    20.No Fall Damge
    21.Pistol No Delay
    22.Gatling No Delay
    And Other
    ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉
    @Cosmic
    @Dragon(H)ell
    @[S]aeed
    @BACKD00R
    @DaRk
    @Temperrr
    And All Other Hackers
    OHK KNIFE IN CF EU IS NOT PATCHED I SAW A VID ON YOUTUBE WITH A OHK HACK NEW NOT OLD BUT I CANT DOWNLOAD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Information about 'old hacks' and 'bumping'
    By DoubleDutch in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 06:18 AM
  2. Bumping old hacks
    By Matt in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 07:44 PM
  3. [Request]Old Hacks
    By riceking in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 04:39 PM
  4. the old hacks don't work anymore with the new update!
    By zeroknight2000 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 01:03 AM
  5. any detected/old/ hacks?
    By hoo in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 05:09 PM