Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16,198
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,721

    Red face iSmexy #13 shitzz


     

    ID : dxmanizer2, Pass : barcelona, SA : Alexandria, Email : bibo_football2000@yahoo.com
    Z8Games

    ID : mrgiorga, Pass : giorgamr, SA : tbilisi, Email : crossfiregiocf@mail.ru
    Z8Games

    ID : mrbakr2, Pass : 0143854311, SA : cairo, Email : bakr_memo123@yahoo.com
    Z8Games

    ID : mohamed624, Pass : ay7agaba2a, SA : , Email : mohamed_5697@yahoo.com
    Z8Games

    ID : dicox91, Pass : qweasdzxc90, SA : 1000000000, Email : dicox90@yahoo.com
    Z8Games

    ID : testzp06, Pass : Hugo1234, SA : rien, Email : hugo_cagnes@hotmail.fr
    Z8Games

    ID : omar26446, Pass : 2455610, SA : nemo, Email : michael.maher2000@yahoo.com
    Z8Games

    ID : powers12, Pass : powers, SA : lindenwood, Email : dinh.family63@gamil.com
    Z8Games

    ID : BubbleGum25, Pass : dragon123, SA : Port Royal, Email : Tonywang888@live.com
    Z8Games

    ID : jcnetto, Pass : carlos, SA : resplendor, Email : j.carlosnetto@hotmail.com
    Z8Games

    ID : ugame420, Pass : thegame, SA : game, Email : hhh412@yahoo.com
    Z8Games

    ID : ANDREW1TATA, Pass : 0126419835, SA : NASER CITY, Email : ANDREWTATA35@YAHOO.COM
    Z8Games

    ID : ta7seenXD, Pass : mohammadisme, SA : mohammad, Email : messi_999@hotmail.com
    Z8Games

    ID : haruchen, Pass : solarboy123, SA : S.F, Email : jasonchenexe@yahoo.com
    Z8Games

    ID : Rockerx7, Pass : bigdingdong, SA : Tucker, Email : rockeraaaannnn@ymail.com
    Z8Games

    ID : cvms2, Pass : 231891, SA : game, Email : uzair_arshad96@yahoo.com
    Z8Games ( Xm8 ADV)

    ID : perrit1, Pass : 52343608, SA : bombom, Email : perrit1@hotmail.es
    Z8Games

    ID : andrew9tata, Pass : 0126419835, SA : amgad, Email : andrewtata34@yahoo.com
    Z8Games

    ID : rebornpwns, Pass : zangetsu123, SA : San francisco, Email : rebornpwns@yahoo.com
    Z8Games


    dont ask me for the real SA i dont know it or the email

    Credit :
    @Temperrr he helped me for these account
    @Rory for helping me also back then
    @Ryzz ( friend )
    @mastercoder007 ( friend )
    Last edited by iSmexy; 09-20-2012 at 06:09 PM.

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here


    Member Since: 5 Dec 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014


     

    x x

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iSmexy For This Useful Post:

    *Rambo* (09-26-2012),Fanbo (09-20-2012),Fox (09-21-2012),Kassandra¹ (09-26-2012),mastercoder007 (09-20-2012),ogkush317 (09-20-2012),Viktor (09-21-2012),youssef 1818 (09-21-2012)

  3. #2
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Twisted
    didnt take any but thanks for sharing




  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ogkush317 For This Useful Post:

    iSmexy (09-20-2012)

  5. #3
    To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    heythere123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Block!
    Posts
    9,019
    Reputation
    1174
    Thanks
    1,945
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post

     

    ID : dxmanizer2, Pass : barcelona, SA : Alexandria, Email : bibo_football2000@yahoo.com
    Z8Games

    ID : mrgiorga, Pass : giorgamr, SA : tbilisi, Email : crossfiregiocf@mail.ru
    Z8Games

    ID : mrbakr2, Pass : 0143854311, SA : cairo, Email : bakr_memo123@yahoo.com
    Z8Games

    ID : mohamed624, Pass : ay7agaba2a, SA : , Email : mohamed_5697@yahoo.com
    Z8Games

    ID : dicox91, Pass : qweasdzxc90, SA : 1000000000, Email : dicox90@yahoo.com
    Z8Games

    ID : testzp06, Pass : Hugo1234, SA : rien, Email : hugo_cagnes@hotmail.fr
    Z8Games

    ID : omar26446, Pass : 2455610, SA : nemo, Email : michael.maher2000@yahoo.com
    Z8Games

    ID : powers12, Pass : powers, SA : lindenwood, Email : dinh.family63@gamil.com
    Z8Games

    ID : BubbleGum25, Pass : dragon123, SA : Port Royal, Email : Tonywang888@live.com
    Z8Games

    ID : jcnetto, Pass : carlos, SA : resplendor, Email : j.carlosnetto@hotmail.com
    Z8Games

    ID : ugame420, Pass : thegame, SA : game, Email : hhh412@yahoo.com
    Z8Games

    ID : ANDREW1TATA, Pass : 0126419835, SA : NASER CITY, Email : ANDREWTATA35@YAHOO.COM
    Z8Games

    ID : ta7seenXD, Pass : mohammadisme, SA : mohammad, Email : messi_999@hotmail.com
    Z8Games

    ID : haruchen, Pass : solarboy123, SA : S.F, Email : jasonchenexe@yahoo.com
    Z8Games

    ID : Rockerx7, Pass : bigdingdong, SA : Tucker, Email : rockeraaaannnn@ymail.com
    Z8Games

    ID : cvms2, Pass : 231891, SA : game, Email : uzair_arshad96@yahoo.com
    Z8Games ( Xm8 ADV)

    ID : perrit1, Pass : 52343608, SA : bombom, Email : perrit1@hotmail.es
    Z8Games

    ID : andrew9tata, Pass : 0126419835, SA : amgad, Email : andrewtata34@yahoo.com
    Z8Games

    ID : rebornpwns, Pass : zangetsu123, SA : San francisco, Email : rebornpwns@yahoo.com
    Z8Games


    dont ask me for the real SA i dont know it or the email

    Credit :
    @Temperrr he helped me for these account
    @Rory for helping me also back then
    @Ryzz ( friend )
    @mastercoder007 ( friend )
    once again good job smexy, your the only one still releasing accounts nice keep it up
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013


  6. #4
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16,198
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post


    once again good job smexy, your the only one still releasing accounts nice keep it up
    yea :/ i will realse more

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here


    Member Since: 5 Dec 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014


     

    x x

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to iSmexy For This Useful Post:

    ogkush317 (09-20-2012)

  8. #5
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i might get back to the cf accs, since i returned to cf...glad to see sumone is carrying off...your a good man @iSmexy




  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ogkush317 For This Useful Post:

    iSmexy (09-20-2012)

  10. #6
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16,198
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
    i might get back to the cf accs, since i returned to cf...glad to see sumone is carrying off...your a good man @iSmexy
    ever since the mew update for changing the email rory stoped

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here


    Member Since: 5 Dec 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014


     

    x x

  11. #7
    ..x_X_x..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On The [[[MoOoN]]]
    Posts
    1,812
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    620
    My Mood
    Angelic
    thanx 4 sharing...

  12. #8
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Twisted
    probly since they switched to email. but i have a way around that :P




  13. #9
    To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    heythere123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Block!
    Posts
    9,019
    Reputation
    1174
    Thanks
    1,945
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
    probly since they switched to email. but i have a way around that :P
    what's your way? HAHA
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to heythere123 For This Useful Post:

    ogkush317 (09-20-2012)

  15. #10
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i cant tell my sercret, then there will be alot of others use it, same way i got the ava ones...




  16. #11
    Fanbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Thanks for sharing didnt took any of them
    @andyrobin 1+ vouch trusted guy
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...sfire-acc.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...ore-enter.html
    Proof i got from trade and for those who think i am andy
    @eMagfx trusted guy i went first
    @proton+ i went first trusted guy
    @-Twisted- he went first and waited and trusted me very great guy !

  17. #12
    To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    heythere123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Block!
    Posts
    9,019
    Reputation
    1174
    Thanks
    1,945
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
    i cant tell my sercret, then there will be alot of others use it, same way i got the ava ones..
    is that how you got the ones in your sig?
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013


  18. #13
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,430
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    597
    Great for testing hacks, Thank you<3


     


  19. #14
    Really.?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Bashful
    LoL thanks

  20. #15
    Ohusen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    687
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thank you
    ღ ✫ ϡ: (\_(\
    ♥ ❤ ✪ (=’ :’)✩
    ☀ : ✱ ☾,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»★
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. iSmexy
    By GuzzaRRa in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 11:17 AM
  2. [Release] iSmexy Noob Accounts
    By iSmexy in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 05:49 PM
  3. [Release] iSmexy Account Give Away 4th
    By iSmexy in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 03:21 PM
  4. [Release] iSmexy free noob accounts 2
    By iSmexy in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 03:27 PM
  5. [Release] iSmexy's free noob accounts
    By iSmexy in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 05:54 PM