Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thanks for the tactics, i'm going try it out when I play zm.
    Last edited by Leggers; 09-24-2012 at 07:49 PM.
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    Thanks for the tactics, i'm going try it out when I plat zm.
    Thanks.
    It's easier than you think. Just don't panic. The only tricky part to accomplish is refilling your ammo and getting through the tunnel.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Good job, and nice guide

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey. View Post

The injected Gorillas you mean on wave 29 for bonus mission?
    Go all the way up to the top and grab the gatling. Shoot all of it, then just shoot the rest...I don't know how to explain this one. This was the easiest round for me. They're not so fast, so you can easily run away from them when your holding a knife.
    Infected gorillas are the easiest creature with low HP.

I was talking about night crawler (the monkey crawling close to ground, I get hitted by it although i sit and headshot)
    Check the crawler zombie here: Cross Fire - September Update Spoiler Day

^^ Anyone who can SE stuff to India, add me ^^
    Member Since 11.10.2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Proton+ View Post

Infected gorillas are the easiest creature with low HP.

I was talking about night crawler (the monkey crawling close to ground, I get hitted by it although i sit and headshot)
    Check the crawler zombie here: Cross Fire - September Update Spoiler Day
    Ohh.. that. Yeah they are in fact hard. There's no particular tricks I know of to easily kill them, but one thing: If your not up at the way top, then your screwed. Round 19 is EXTREMELY hard to accomplish by yourself, even I can't do that.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Oh and here's another one..beat him myself starting from wave 28.
    Yes, I had x0 life because my mom came in my room several times and asked me things. And yes, I was using scar light..I couldn't hold the URGE to not use it I WON IT FROM A GOLDEN CRATE.

Last edited by JimTheGreat; 09-24-2012 at 11:43 PM.

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    @Whiskey. did you been able to do it a second time??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Ohh.. that. Yeah they are in fact hard. There's no particular tricks I know of to easily kill them, but one thing: If your not up at the way top, then your screwed. Round 19 is EXTREMELY hard to accomplish by yourself, even I can't do that.
    Yea, but easy if i have a good partner, just run to the top with any gun, then they come right to u in a column, sit and put 1-2 bullets for their head.

But if u was reloading some noob killed the last zombie ? WTF then the monkeys will eat u

^^ Anyone who can SE stuff to India, add me ^^
    Member Since 11.10.2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by louisdemon1 View Post
    @Whiskey. did you been able to do it a second time??
    Well ofc.. look at the screenie above.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    PLOT: THIS IS DONE LEGIT, NO HACKS.
    Okay so at about round 24, all 3 except me died, and they all left. No one joined during my 24 round period, so I was alone from 25.
    From life 2, I lost both of em at the final round.

I was surprised at myself for beating that shit MYSELF. I got hold of a very nice tactic at doing this, I will tell you the strategy farther below.
    Screenshot of me beating the final boss:

And I opened the Gold Crate and won DE-Green Vein too. Don't have a screenshot of that though.

A LOT OF WRITING BELOW, CAUTION PLEASE.
    STRATEGY:
    So basically right after you finished wave 29, leave 1 gorilla. Reload your ammo, go up to the very top where the 2nd minigun is at. Kill the last one and take out the running zombies only. Grab a grenade if you can, and right when the boss gets out of its trollhole, fire a grenade at him. Then quickly pick up the minigun, and shoot the **** out of his ****.
    Now, he should start firing missiles at you. Run like hell away from it holding anything light, and when he's done, turn back, and shoot the running zombies, then shoot the boss. Be patient. Run around in circle, hitting that booster along your way.
    WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF AMMO..
    Don't panic lmao. Grab your pistol, and run around until you hit that booster. Then, go down as quickly as possible, refill your ammo, then use "F" power if you can, and run toward the tunnel and up the circle, then repeat. If you don't have the "F" power yet, you just have to shoot your way forward, or dodge the zombies' attack if you dare.

Also, there will be some chances where no running zombies are visible and a minigun is right in front of you. Grab it.

A LOT of people tend to knife the boss while in "F" power mode. If you use this while playing ALONE against the boss, your pretty much fucking screwed, because your either 1. Gonna get cornered by the zombies and get fucked, or 2. The boss will most likely ground-slam you, which will decrease about 50 life.

nice clan :P rank 19 , all pro's ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Well ofc.. look at the screenie above.
    I Guess so o.o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by mp3mp4 View Post
    nice clan :P rank 19 , all pro's ^^
    Heh thank you .
    Well actually, our leader is a farmer. But every other people in our clan are legit.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Good job

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Heh thank you .
    Well actually, our leader is a farmer. But every other people in our clan are legit.
    Farming Is legit , ask simrock :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by louisdemon1 View Post
    Farming Is legit , ask simrock :P
    Not really, because your just getting free kills.

To get started...

Have fun!

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    OR YOU CAN JUST USE HACKS SPEED KNIFE, LONG KNIFE, NO RECOIL, NO SPREAD, AND kick that boss's azz
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12