Thread: Win rate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Ohusen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    687
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It's all about luck
    ღ ✫ ϡ: (\_(\
    ♥ ❤ ✪ (=’ :’)✩
    ☀ : ✱ ☾,(”)(”)คฐ.ธธ.•ดฏ`ป★
     

  2. #17
    ryuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    577
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Or a better idea, make friend a GM cuz they can give any weapons to you(if u know what i'm saying).

  3. #18
    iFizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I'll try. Hard to find a GM though xD

  4. #19
    Dreamer.JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,567
    Reputation
    624
    Thanks
    565
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Luck is all you need.

  5. #20
    Convulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyLoco View Post
    Luck is all you need.
    that isn't real luck, its chance
    I'm full of Joy and Hattiness.

  6. #21
    Lavigne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,694
    Reputation
    521
    Thanks
    1,099
    My Mood
    Amazed
    90% ??? -_- no win %

  7. #22
    We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cataclypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    13,905
    Reputation
    1725
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Not sure how you came up with 90% ...


    Skype: MPGH.Cataclypse
     


    Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV



  8. #23
    pr0BinsIano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Bored
    theres always a percentage, i just dont know what it is, u can calculate it urself, buy shitload of crates, and see how many crates to win ONE best item... then thats it, for ex, 1/25 crates u win, thats a 4% chance of winning 96% losing ^_^ , if u do it again, ur results are more accurate~~ its all about math brotha

    ---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

    plus if its 90% win rate, u would instantly win O_o, thats not right at all

  9. #24
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,500
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,774
    Like said, it's all luck.

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Win/lose rate problem.
    By SiickRich in forum Soldier Front Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 03:12 AM
  2. [Discussion] New exp rate wins
    By purp1e in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 09:33 AM
  3. Updated On Crates Winning Rate??
    By chriscasper in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 09:40 PM
  4. Please Rates BoBo's Creation
    By Paolo1993 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 02:45 AM
  5. Who Will Win today?
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:17 PM