Thread: To the CFA Team

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    Individuality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Air
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post

    hey i hope you had a chance to look through the accounts on my giveaway. a lot of them are taken now, read the comments on my thread, im getting good ratings. so shows im legit^^ but hope you had the chance to look through it and find something that fits you
    #MM BOSS
    Your giveaway was best but I missed it by some hours

  2. #32
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    It's funny that you've come to my thread trying to be all full of yourself by saying i'm trying to act like someone special and make out my clan is someone special, yet here you're acting like you're someone special, Typical MPGH fagstar.

  3. #33
    To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    heythere123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Block!
    Posts
    9,019
    Reputation
    1174
    Thanks
    1,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    It's funny that you've come to my thread trying to be all full of yourself by saying i'm trying to act like someone special and make out my clan is someone special, yet here you're acting like you're someone special, Typical MPGH fagstar
    are you talking to me?!
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013


  4. #34
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post


    are you talking to me?!
    No, Individuality, the thread starter.

  5. #35
    Individuality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Air
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    It's funny that you've come to my thread trying to be all full of yourself by saying i'm trying to act like someone special and make out my clan is someone special, yet here you're acting like you're someone special, Typical MPGH fagstar.
    That kind of attitude suits people who have power, in your case starting a thread does not entitle you to act bossy with everyone and thats what i said in your thread. Now if you were to give some prize to the winner of your challenge then again that would give you some power to boss around your threads. Oh and if I was real typical MPGH *fagster then my post count would have been more than ten times of what I have right now.
    Last edited by Individuality; 11-03-2012 at 01:09 PM.

  6. #36
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
    That kind of attitude suits people who have power, in your case starting a thread does not entitle you to act bossy with everyone and thats what i said in your thread. Now if you were to give some prize to the winner of your challenge then again that would give you some power to boss around your threads. Oh and if I was real typical MPGH *fagster then my post count would have been more than ten times of what I have right now.
    You're a real MPGH Fag, Because you act, talk, think you know everything kinda speech, but have shit post count, this is why you're a MPGH fag.

  7. #37
    Individuality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Air
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    You're a real MPGH Fag, Because you act, talk, think you know everything kinda speech, but have shit post count, this is why you're a MPGH fag.
    I've been on these forums since 2008 but my previous account got banned due to inactivity. My post count is low cuz i avoid spamming and posting 'thanks' 'nice' on random threads plus most of the threads made are pointless (like yours). Check my posts and you'd realize your just shitting out of your mouth (or fingers whatever). Now a real MPGH fag = thinks he's the center of the MPGH = you

  8. #38
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
    I've been on these forums since 2008 but my previous account got banned due to inactivity. My post count is low cuz i avoid spamming and posting 'thanks' 'nice' on random threads plus most of the threads made are pointless (like yours). Check my posts and you'd realize your just shitting out of your mouth (or fingers whatever). Now a real MPGH fag = thinks he's the center of the MPGH = you
    The way you're acting on this thread and on mine, makes you the MPGH Fag, and since when can you get banned for inactivity? LOL, fuck off.

  9. #39
    Individuality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Air
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    The way you're acting on this thread and on mine, makes you the MPGH Fag, and since when can you get banned for inactivity? LOL, fuck off.
    I've already stopped posting on your thread since you requested, but you can keep posting on mine as long as you want. I stopped visiting forums and playing crossfire in 2009 and when logged in back in 2011 my account was banned without any reason mentioned so I made a new one. I've been on this site since Hero, Royku etc were common members and I saw them becoming minions and so on. Now there have been stupid kids like you then and thats how I used to behave with people like you back then. See when you take your head out of your constipated ass you'll learn that you're mad at me for no reason I just asked a simple question on your thread and you entered rage mode maybe you saw your parents fucking with each other or with someone else maybe thats why you're mood is off whatever the reason is you have to admit you're a stupid fag.

  10. #40
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
    I've already stopped posting on your thread since you requested, but you can keep posting on mine as long as you want. I stopped visiting forums and playing crossfire in 2009 and when logged in back in 2011 my account was banned without any reason mentioned so I made a new one. I've been on this site since Hero, Royku etc were common members and I saw them becoming minions and so on. Now there have been stupid kids like you then and thats how I used to behave with people like you back then. See when you take your head out of your constipated ass you'll learn that you're mad at me for no reason I just asked a simple question on your thread and you entered rage mode maybe you saw your parents fucking with each other or with someone else maybe thats why you're mood is off whatever the reason is you have to admit you're a stupid fag.
    Thats the whole point, i'm not mad you're, thats why you're an MPGH fag.

  11. #41
    Individuality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Air
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    Thats the whole point, i'm not mad you're, thats why you're an MPGH fag.
    If I were mad I'd be posting in your thread and not in mine, you're still posting in my thread that means mad+fag = you
    Last edited by Individuality; 11-03-2012 at 02:45 PM.

  12. #42
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm posting in this thread because i was randomly looking at it and notice you thinking you're all special, which i found ironic giving how you was saying i was been all special about my clan, then you started getting mad and upset and insulting over a forum so i decided to have some fun with you, with that, but since you're now actually putting hate into your responses, you're the one who is mad, have fun. LOL

  13. #43
    Individuality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Air
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    I'm posting in this thread because i was randomly looking at it and notice you thinking you're all special, which i found ironic giving how you was saying i was been all special about my clan, then you started getting mad and upset and insulting over a forum so i decided to have some fun with you, with that, but since you're now actually putting hate into your responses, you're the one who is mad, have fun. LOL
    I'd pass asking you why you came to believe I think I'm special, maybe I shouldn't have started a thread, maybe you think starting a thread makes you special, maybe you're a 12 year old kid who's also perhaps retarded. What you fail to realize is that when I said that stop acting special you knew that you were acting like that and you got pissed so you came on my thread to use my own move against me and now you're just replying the same thing cuz you know yourself your mind is not capable of thinking more. When you see my posts you'll perhaps notice that most of my posts actually ARE hateful cuz I only post in places where I think someone is begging for some insults.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Movie review: The A-team
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 12:46 PM
  2. What has the graphics team done for us?
    By BSG.Flash in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 03:50 PM
  3. Do the .177 hacks by the hack team still work on .180?
    By xsite in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 10:07 PM
  4. Join The Korean Team!
    By XxLatino4LifexX in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 11:33 PM
  5. The [GFX] Team
    By Kyle in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 09:29 PM