Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 71
  1. #31
    To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    heythere123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Block!
    Posts
    9,019
    Reputation
    1174
    Thanks
    1,945
    i think you are going to get scammed
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013


  2. #32
    Hydrogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,385
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    967
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post
    i think you are going to get scammed
    I made the guy sign a contract. If he does scam me I Got a contract :P

  3. #33
    Karson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    110
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Total@Jerk@Face View Post


    I made the guy sign a contract. If he does scam me I Got a contract :P
    What good does a piece of paper do if he screws you over $3000? Unless the contract is made out of solid 24k gold, I'm not sure the contract would help...
    Unless there's something on the contract that entitles you to something?
     
    Vouch Copy Rules: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=816840
    I respond to vouches following this format:
    Quality: ?/10
    Cost: ?/10 (Is your product worth the price you're asking?)
    Recommend: ?/10 (Would I recommend this product?)
    Time and Effort: ?/10 (How long and how easy was this method? [For eBooks only])
     

    ExoTeRn x1
    No Swag x1
    hunnuke x2
    Misdemeaonor x2
    Hashh x1
    jerryvn x1
    NotAGMGhost x3
    Xkickme x1
    FinalyRich x1
    Third Hokage x1
    mandingo17 x1
    Sheep. x1
    Nikonhard100 x1

  4. #34
    Arctikranqe51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    984
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    690
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Total@Jerk@Face View Post


    I made the guy sign a contract. If he does scam me I Got a contract :P
    May I remind someone that trading/selling accounts is against Z8Game's terms & conditions, what use would that contract be now?

  5. #35
    Individuality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Air
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    45
    You guys are just getting trolled over and over again lol. This fail troll is getting success at last @Total@Jerk@Face m

  6. #36
    O.oH4ck.eXe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why you want to know ?
    Posts
    2,144
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    735
    My Mood
    Cool
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏
    ▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
    ▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂I but the thing is 3,000$ for account i dont know so broi am 100% sure u will get Trolled or scammed even with contract he might say i did't sign it then u will lose your account+3k$
    (1v8) Farming Service for Crossfire!
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=955655

    My skype : O.oH4ck.eXe/ Nego

  7. #37
    Arctikranqe51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    984
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    690
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
    You guys are just getting trolled over and over again lol. This fail troll is getting success at last @Total@Jerk@Face m
    Obviously no one would ever offer 3k for a game account. Hes got some flaws in his trolling, and someone needs to tell him what they are, and maybe someday, he can perfect the art of trolling to the maximum. If this was all true, and if he did make a contract about trading an account, and he was scammed, he still would have violated Z8Game terms of use, and gotten his supposed account deleted forever.

  8. #38
    Individuality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Air
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post


    Obviously no one would ever offer 3k for a game account. Hes got some flaws in his trolling, and someone needs to tell him what they are, and maybe someday, he can perfect the art of trolling to the maximum. If this was all true, and if he did make a contract about trading an account, and he was scammed, he still would have violated Z8Game terms of use, and gotten his supposed account deleted forever.
    Biggest stupidity in this thread is that he knows the buyer in his real life and is able to get him sign the piece of paper physically and he's trolling all the egys and other guys here about how can he get the money without getting fucked up by the govt. People if he knew the buyer personally then why the fuck he can't get the money in cash? Surely the buyer could withdraw the money from his bank or whatever and then the deal is a piece of cake. See that's what happens your mind gets fucked after hours of playing this game and spending remaining hours on this site.

  9. #39
    zig215rapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Wow $3,000, really ? Is it worth it tho ?? You never kno what could happen...
    THANK ME IF I HELP IN ANY WAY!!!!
    HACKING = WINNING BRO'S REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #40
    idefixgr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    man 3k dollars are many. he sure is a scammer

  11. #41
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    If this offer is serious then, Use a Pre-Paid card that you can use a converter but you will lose like 20% of the cash, also you must of physically met the person if you have a contract, because unless they physically signed the contract, it is worthless.

    If this is a troll, Jokes on you, i got an extra post towards my target of 1,000.

  12. #42
    To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    heythere123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Block!
    Posts
    9,019
    Reputation
    1174
    Thanks
    1,945
    total i dont think you should do it as an advisor to you
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013


  13. #43
    Rory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN MPGH
    Posts
    1,872
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Cold
    Golden Katana FTW !

  14. #44
    cfmaster205's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    dontt.... gold katana is very rare and may never come again in cf

  15. #45
    Hydrogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,385
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    967
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @Individuality
    I Even posted this on facebook have a look


    ---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
    Biggest stupidity in this thread is that he knows the buyer in his real life and is able to get him sign the piece of paper physically and he's trolling all the egys and other guys here about how can he get the money without getting fucked up by the govt. People if he knew the buyer personally then why the fuck he can't get the money in cash? Surely the buyer could withdraw the money from his bank or whatever and then the deal is a piece of cake. See that's what happens your mind gets fucked after hours of playing this game and spending remaining hours on this site.
    I Posted it on facebook to prove it wasn't a troll.

    Aanmelden | Facebook

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 3 Suggestions for improving Cross Fire.
    By helixx7 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 01:16 PM
  2. Cross fire Account for Sale
    By Loobze in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 09:33 AM
  3. MM for a cross fire trade
    By DRAGON 27 in forum Middleman Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 10:06 PM