Thread: z8 Fucking News

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    O.oH4ck.eXe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why you want to know ?
    Posts
    2,144
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    735
    My Mood
    Cool

    z8 Fucking News

    Attention Cross Fire Mercenaries!

    We will be performing a short server maintenance tonight, November 7th at 11pm EST.

    We will be unlocking the AUG A3 and Jackhammer tonight. In addition, we have some anti hack measures going in the game and we are attempting to address the Echo capacity issue.

    Also, the Halloween Mega Crate will still be available after tonight only for a little while longer! Get it while you can!

    Thanks for your patience while the servers are down, we expect the maintenance to last approximately 1 hour
    (1v8) Farming Service for Crossfire!
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=955655

    My skype : O.oH4ck.eXe/ Nego

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to O.oH4ck.eXe For This Useful Post:

    Hinch (11-07-2012)

  3. #2
    Hinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    R.I.P
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol Thankxz

  4. #3
    To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    heythere123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Block!
    Posts
    9,019
    Reputation
    1174
    Thanks
    1,945
    nice to know but i believe someone already made a thread on this topic
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013


  5. #4
    O.oH4ck.eXe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why you want to know ?
    Posts
    2,144
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    735
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post
    nice to know but i believe someone already made a thread on this topic
    I did't see any one bro.
    (1v8) Farming Service for Crossfire!
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=955655

    My skype : O.oH4ck.eXe/ Nego

  6. #5
    tsqa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    603
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post
    nice to know but i believe someone already made a thread on this topic
    Nope dont see one =p

  7. #6
    O.oH4ck.eXe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why you want to know ?
    Posts
    2,144
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    735
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by tsqa View Post
    Nope dont see one =p
    me to :S















    :SSSSSSS
    (1v8) Farming Service for Crossfire!
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=955655

    My skype : O.oH4ck.eXe/ Nego

  8. #7
    Narsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix/Crossfire.
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    '' Get them while you can '' , fucking bastards, thank god for CF EU!

  9. #8
    TroyBoyToy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh
    Posts
    339
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nice News

  10. #9
    O.oH4ck.eXe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why you want to know ?
    Posts
    2,144
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    735
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    '' Get them while you can '' , fucking bastards, thank god for CF EU!
    i guess CF EU are getting more player's


    ---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

    and if they wont make aug a3 in GP crate they will really be fucking Bull shit and i will be going to CF EU :S
    (1v8) Farming Service for Crossfire!
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=955655

    My skype : O.oH4ck.eXe/ Nego

  11. #10
    QQ.?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by O.oH4ck.eXe View Post


    i guess CF EU are getting more player's


    ---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

    and if they wont make aug a3 in GP crate they will really be fucking Bull shit and i will be going to CF EU :S
    Yeah, they care about the players their Black Market is good and less hackers because of the less coders do CF EU. Z8games will die soon if they keep doing sh*t

    ---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by tsqa View Post
    Nope dont see one =p
    Lol nice signature

  12. #11
    O.oH4ck.eXe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why you want to know ?
    Posts
    2,144
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    735
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by QQ.? View Post
    Yeah, they care about the players their Black Market is good and less hackers because of the less coders do CF EU. Z8games will die soon if they keep doing sh*t

    ---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------



    Lol nice signature
    they already on there way to die
    (1v8) Farming Service for Crossfire!
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=955655

    My skype : O.oH4ck.eXe/ Nego

  13. #12
    QQ.?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by O.oH4ck.eXe View Post


    they already on there way to die
    I feel sad for them

  14. #13
    hanyali2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    3,387
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by O.oH4ck.eXe View Post
    Attention Cross Fire Mercenaries!

    We will be performing a short server maintenance tonight, November 7th at 11pm EST.

    We will be unlocking the AUG A3 and Jackhammer tonight. In addition, we have some anti hack measures going in the game and we are attempting to address the Echo capacity issue.

    Also, the Halloween Mega Crate will still be available after tonight only for a little while longer! Get it while you can!

    Thanks for your patience while the servers are down, we expect the maintenance to last approximately 1 hour
    Z8games Suck , I WIll Play EU ..

    My Freind Firest time Play EU , He Won The FR-F2 H And M4A1 -x H



    Best CoderS :~
    @Ramo
    @Karemm111
    @Dragon(H)ell
    @CodeSkills


  15. #14
    QQ.?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by hanyali2012 View Post


    Z8games Suck , I WIll Play EU ..

    My Freind Firest time Play EU , He Won The FR-F2 H And M4A1 -x H
    They don't suck, it's just that they are greedy
    They want more and more money. And for people who think It's just luck getting BM weapons in EU and not in NA, it's not true. CFNA trolls us

  16. #15
    hanyali2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    3,387
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by QQ.? View Post
    They don't suck, it's just that they are greedy
    They want more and more money. And for people who think It's just luck getting BM weapons in EU and not in NA, it's not true. CFNA trolls us
    , I Think They Can Control The BM On NA , EU Make It Easy To Win .



    Best CoderS :~
    @Ramo
    @Karemm111
    @Dragon(H)ell
    @CodeSkills


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Good Fucking News
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 11:33 AM
  2. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 08:51 AM
  3. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 02:35 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 06:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:42 PM