Thread: TD unplayable

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

TD unplayable

Omg fucking aimboters noobs get skill learn to aim fuck take it easy hackers none a 1 TD room with out aimbots noobs .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    O_O i didnt see one for a long time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    All Stoped Aim Bot No More Aimbot

Thanks
    You guys don't play in UK right ?
    cuz each and every room in there = hacks .....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Why are you acting surprised, and why are you posting this where hacker's get those kind of hacks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    Why are you acting surprised, and why are you posting this where hacker's get those kind of hacks
    You need to loosen up a bit and stop acting like a mini-mod or something, this is a crossfire discussions thread and nowhere in rules its stated that you can't talk about hacks that annoy you. If you're not interested in something please don't reply cuz you're annoying as fuck.

on topic, yeah when an egy gets his hands on an aimbot it gets really irritating.
    Last edited by Individuality; 11-12-2012 at 06:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
    You need to loosen up a bit and stop acting like a mini-mod or something, this is a crossfire discussions thread and nowhere in rules its stated that you can't talk about hacks that annoy you. If you're not interested in something please don't reply cuz you're annoying as fuck.

on topic, yeah when an egy gets his hands on an aimbot it gets really irritating.
    Ok so

He is complaining about hacks, And flaming about hacks, On a Hacking Forum, so what i said is quite normal, and viable response.
    But you however keep constantly stalking my posts and trying to get at me or insult me or mildly flame me to get some form of re-action or entertainment.

'' -Flaming:Verbal abuse towards another member for no apparent reason. This also includes instigating a flame. ''

You're trying to instigate a flame session with me by following me around and posting like this, etc.

And sure people can discuss about hacks that annoy people, but he isn't discussing it, he is raging/flaming about it.
    Last edited by Narsha; 11-12-2012 at 07:04 AM.

Thanks
    Ok so

He is complaining about hacks, And flaming about hacks, On a Hacking Forum, so what i said is quite normal, and viable response.
    But you however keep constantly stalking my posts and trying to get at me or insult me or mildly flame me to get some form of re-action or entertainment.

'' -Flaming:Verbal abuse towards another member for no apparent reason. This also includes instigating a flame. ''

You're trying to instigate a flame session with me by following me around and posting like this, etc.

And sure people can discuss about hacks that annoy people, but he isn't discussing it, he is raging/flaming about it.
    Whatever may be the case I'm pretty sure YOU don't need to worry about this and act like a mod. If his post is flame then your post isnt contributing in any way either. If he's breaking any rule, there are mods and minions on this site who can take care of such things whether you post your smartass comments in every thread or not. And to make things clear I'm not stalking you but i'm getting sick of seeing 'narshathinksthissodothis'/narshahatesthissodontdothis' shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
    Whatever may be the case I'm pretty sure YOU don't need to worry about this and act like a mod. If his post is flame then your post isnt contributing in any way either. If he's breaking any rule, there are mods and minions on this site who can take care of such things whether you post your smartass comments in every thread or not. And to make things clear I'm not stalking you but i'm getting sick of seeing 'narshathinksthissodothis'/narshahatesthissodontdothis' shit.

Ok I'm sorry for posting something on-topic and viable to the threadstarter's thread, I'm sorry that you have to constantly hate on every post i make, I'm sorry that you're thinking i act like a mod, just because i don't act like a kid who misspells every word, I'm sorry i don't sit on a corner with vodka and chewing gum and come home and act like a retard on a forum, Sorry for been a civilized Human, Sorry that you couldn't be one, From now on i'll just ignore your insultive silly responses.

And for your record, i wasn't even acting like a mod, i was asking him a question.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Fly hack to in rooftoop HMX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by M.S View Post
    Omg fucking aimboters noobs get skill learn to aim fuck take it easy hackers none a 1 TD room with out aimbots noobs .
    that cuz uk1,2,3 and 4 its full with egyption and turks they are the only HACKERS in the whole game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by xxclashedxx View Post
    Fly hack to in rooftoop HMX
    I really want to use that Fly Hack that is out right now, but i know there will be something like a keylogger to steal my stuff in it, with those kind of hacks there always is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I Wish Crossfire Make New Patch To Detecd All These Hackers

Thanks

Ok I'm sorry for posting something on-topic and viable to the threadstarter's thread, I'm sorry that you have to constantly hate on every post i make, I'm sorry that you're thinking i act like a mod, just because i don't act like a kid who misspells every word, I'm sorry i don't sit on a corner with vodka and chewing gum and come home and act like a retard on a forum, Sorry for been a civilized Human, Sorry that you couldn't be one, From now on i'll just ignore your insultive silly responses.

And for your record, i wasn't even acting like a mod, i was asking him a question.
    I'm sorry, please comeback, don't go, I you, I'd be gay for you , please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I Know That sucks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast