Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    mustafafm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Ultimate Game Card

    hi mpgh members ,
    I have ugc 50 $
    how can i use all the 50 $ in crossfire
    because 50 K Z8 POINTS price is $42.99 and remains $7.01
    how can i use the $7.01 ?

  2. #2
    ]WILD['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    alexandria,victoria
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    68
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by mustafafm View Post
    hi mpgh members ,
    I have ugc 50 $
    how can i use all the 50 $ in crossfire
    because 50 K Z8 POINTS price is $42.99 and remains $7.01
    how can i use the $7.01 ?
    ik u got them from the reward site but how did u do the ****** and u are in egypt like me ??? ......... i got like 450 points but can redeem the gift cause i need to do the ****** and it say no ******s for ur region so can u tell me how did u do it in PM ??

  3. #3
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,683
    Reputation
    2400
    Thanks
    6,396
    You cant use it :/

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  4. #4
    mustafafm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ]WILD[ View Post
    ik u got them from the reward site but how did u do the ****** and u are in egypt like me ??? ......... i got like 450 points but can redeem the gift cause i need to do the ****** and it say no ******s for ur region so can u tell me how did u do it in PM ??
    ]WILD[ I am sorry because I am not from Egypt and didnt use any site , I bought the card by my money . so I cant help you

  5. #5
    ]WILD['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    alexandria,victoria
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    68
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by mustafafm View Post
    ]WILD[ I am sorry because I am not from Egypt and didnt use any site , I bought the card by my money . so I cant help you
    kk srry ...... i just tough yr egpytian for ur name mustafa

  6. #6
    mustafafm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    You cant use it :/
    omg , but they say if i use the card to deposit in crossfire , i cant use it for other games ? is that right .

  7. #7
    Dreamer.JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,567
    Reputation
    624
    Thanks
    565
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The remaining stays in your UGC email account and you can save up to buy ZP.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer.JR For This Useful Post:

    mustafafm (11-29-2012)

  9. #8
    mustafafm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer.JR View Post
    The remaining stays in your UGC email account and you can save up to buy ZP.
    u mean if i buy anther ugc with same email it adds up to the previous ugc ?

  10. #9
    Hinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    R.I.P
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mustafafm View Post
    hi mpgh members ,
    I have ugc 50 $
    how can i use all the 50 $ in crossfire
    because 50 K Z8 POINTS price is $42.99 and remains $7.01
    how can i use the $7.01 ?
    i think you have to make an account on paybycash and then it will save up when you have enough then you can use them


    ---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by mustafafm View Post
    u mean if i buy anther ugc with same email it adds up to the previous ugc ?
    Yeas Msg/2short
    Never Give Up You Dreams

    Contact Info: hinch_mpgh@hotmail.com

    Trusted List

    Minato Namikaze-Went First Successful Trade

    Scammed List

    First one That Scammed me - ScammersAreFaggots

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hinch For This Useful Post:

    mustafafm (11-29-2012)

  12. #10
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beyond the Earth
    Posts
    7,806
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    2,174
    My Mood
    Worried
    You will keep the 7.01$ in your account, if you use 2 10$ UGC's, you will stack up to 9.03$, then you can buy another 10.000ZP

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fox For This Useful Post:

    mustafafm (11-29-2012)

  14. #11
    mustafafm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    You will keep the 7.01$ in your account, if you use 2 10$ UGC's, you will stack up to 9.03$, then you can buy another 10.000ZP
    what do u mean by my acc ?
    my email or paybycash ?
    and thank u

  15. #12
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beyond the Earth
    Posts
    7,806
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    2,174
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by mustafafm View Post
    what do u mean by my acc ?
    my email or paybycash ?
    and thank u
    CrossFire Account, you need to create an account in paybycash, then you will have the money there after you deposit

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fox For This Useful Post:

    mustafafm (11-29-2012)

  17. #13
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,500
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,774
    Answered .

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




Similar Threads

  1. Ultimate Game Card Shop.
    By Minsky in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:22 AM
  2. how do i reedeem Ultimate gaming card?
    By infernokev8 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 05:05 PM
  3. Constant supply of ultimate game cards ;)
    By itaku in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 10:14 AM
  4. Selling CS 1.6 and CSS(Steam) and Ultimate Game Card
    By tkien in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 08:34 PM
  5. S> csm3 with full info for only 1 ultimate game card
    By abou01 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 01:13 PM