Thread: Farmbot script

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 19 of 19
  1. #16
    daboi22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind my keyboard
    Posts
    1,256
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Mellow
    only one that has a fully auto farming script is the asian kid farmers
    this is a signature

  2. #17
    rchayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,713
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
    only one that has a fully auto farming script is the asian kid farmers
    I have one =/ I have about 10 different types of auto killing scripts xD There inefficient compared to manual farming. The only reason I don't run it 24/7 is because I have to pay $1.20 per hours for my pre-paid net.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html




    If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!


  3. #18
    epinsnipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    I have one =/ I have about 10 different types of auto killing scripts xD There inefficient compared to manual farming. The only reason I don't run it 24/7 is because I have to pay $1.20 per hours for my pre-paid net.
    Help me make one? I'm willing to pay. I want to learn how to make these scripts, or either purchase some for whatever amount of money. It will not be shared with anyone, I just want to get my account to captain/ or major atleast lol.

  4. #19
    rchayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,713
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by epinsnipe View Post
    Help me make one? I'm willing to pay. I want to learn how to make these scripts, or either purchase some for whatever amount of money. It will not be shared with anyone, I just want to get my account to captain/ or major atleast lol.
    It's not for sale atm. Learning this code took me a year. I tried teaching it to my mate for months and failed.

    If you wait a couple week's I'll be selling everything. My farm computer set up with all scripts, My auto scripts and all accounts.

    I'm outski's... Fuck Z8, Fuck Crossfire.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html




    If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Habbohotel Scripts
    By h0ang in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 05:19 AM
  2. Script
    By Corky in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 05:28 PM
  3. Script Which Closes Ur Browser On Click
    By AN1MAL in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 12:39 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 06:20 AM
  5. OMG I SO STUCK!!!(Java Script "n" html problem
    By jeremywilms in forum Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 01:23 PM