Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    King core i7.dll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    593
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Fine

    I really need a help here.

    Well I won't jump into details of the problem except for which will help me
    All I want is a trusted member( preferably an OMM or a GM or a Level 3 or higher member like a donator )who can talk to a GM for me
    I don't mean a support ticket
    I mean something like chat with him
    I have 3 problems
    I will be very thankful to the one who will help me.
    I have submitted 2 tickets and they closed it without a reason or a response
    Vouches: 7

    ----_¶___________________.___________
    ---/________\___/___________________|]
    --/__==
    Tommy_________________/
    ---),---
    --//_¤_),------
    -//_¤_//
    //_¤_//



    contact info:
    Skype: mohammad9590

    MSN: MPGH_KO.M@live.com

  2. #2
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,334
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    wrong forum



  3. #3
    yxx71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by King core i7.dll View Post
    Well I won't jump into details of the problem except for which will help me
    All I want is a trusted member( preferably an OMM or a GM or a Level 3 or higher member like a donator )who can talk to a GM for me
    I don't mean a support ticket
    I mean something like chat with him
    I have 3 problems
    I will be very thankful to the one who will help me.
    I have submitted 2 tickets and they closed it without a reason or a response
    too many I I I I I I xDDDDDDDDD

  4. #4
    King core i7.dll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    593
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Fine
    Guys I really need help
    Vouches: 7

    ----_¶___________________.___________
    ---/________\___/___________________|]
    --/__==
    Tommy_________________/
    ---),---
    --//_¤_),------
    -//_¤_//
    //_¤_//



    contact info:
    Skype: mohammad9590

    MSN: MPGH_KO.M@live.com

  5. #5
    Lavigne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,694
    Reputation
    521
    Thanks
    1,099
    My Mood
    Amazed
    if the tickets are closed that means the account is flagged for sharing and any other tickets for that account will be ignored

  6. #6
    We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cataclypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    13,905
    Reputation
    1725
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Are you sure you submitted your tickets in the correct category?


    Skype: MPGH.Cataclypse
     


    Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV



  7. #7
    King core i7.dll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    593
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Fine
    Well one of the 3 accounts have received such massage I told them 4 times that I didn't share it at all but every time they answer me with the same answer and the other 2 accounts have their tickets closed for no reason
    So can you help
    Quote Originally Posted by sadface197 View Post
    if the tickets are closed that means the account is flagged for sharing and any other tickets for that account will be ignored


    ---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

    Yes I am sure
    Can you contact a GM for me or at least tell me how
    I am in deep need for help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
    Are you sure you submitted your tickets in the correct category?
    Vouches: 7

    ----_¶___________________.___________
    ---/________\___/___________________|]
    --/__==
    Tommy_________________/
    ---),---
    --//_¤_),------
    -//_¤_//
    //_¤_//



    contact info:
    Skype: mohammad9590

    MSN: MPGH_KO.M@live.com

  8. #8
    Lavigne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,694
    Reputation
    521
    Thanks
    1,099
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by King core i7.dll View Post
    Well one of the 3 accounts have received such massage I told them 4 times that I didn't share it at all but every time they answer me with the same answer and the other 2 accounts have their tickets closed for no reason
    So can you help

    ---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

    Yes I am sure
    Can you contact a GM for me or at least tell me how
    I am in deep need for help.
    if its closed for sharing forget it they wont even look into your ticket
    2nd Like Cataclypse Said be you submitted your tickets in the correct category
    3rd maybe for the other 2accs check the contact history maybe u find anythin that helps

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lavigne For This Useful Post:

    King core i7.dll (12-28-2012)

  10. #9
    To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    heythere123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Block!
    Posts
    9,019
    Reputation
    1174
    Thanks
    1,945
    Quote Originally Posted by King core i7.dll View Post
    Guys I really need help
    PM me im experienced with z8 support maybe i can help?
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013


  11. #10
    Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,904
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Cold
    Why you think GM would come here???
    And If you want help from z8game go on their website.

  12. #11
    King core i7.dll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    593
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Fine
    Read the thread carefully
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    Why you think GM would come here???
    And If you want help from z8game go on their website.


    ---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

    PMed you
    /msg2short
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post


    PM me im experienced with z8 support maybe i can help?
    Vouches: 7

    ----_¶___________________.___________
    ---/________\___/___________________|]
    --/__==
    Tommy_________________/
    ---),---
    --//_¤_),------
    -//_¤_//
    //_¤_//



    contact info:
    Skype: mohammad9590

    MSN: MPGH_KO.M@live.com

  13. #12
    King core i7.dll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    593
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Fine
    Looking for help here.
    Vouches: 7

    ----_¶___________________.___________
    ---/________\___/___________________|]
    --/__==
    Tommy_________________/
    ---),---
    --//_¤_),------
    -//_¤_//
    //_¤_//



    contact info:
    Skype: mohammad9590

    MSN: MPGH_KO.M@live.com

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Really needed the HELP!
    By IloveFishies in forum Minecraft Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 06:35 PM
  2. I really need some help
    By spenjonez in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 06:01 AM
  3. [Help] Hey i really need ur help come in please
    By aavviivv in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 08:39 AM
  4. Guys, i really need your help
    By greenberet92 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 12:46 PM
  5. Really Really Need Your Help Quickly !!!!
    By .-=m1k3y=-. in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 02:02 AM