Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Vtrinh93 View Post
    ban @I_want_cheat @Ravallo! He's a z8 spy!
    Quote Originally Posted by laneoo8959 View Post

I'm wondering why your not banned yeT?
    Even if they ban me I still can create new account or access the site trough IP hider and still check on it, so there is no use.

edit:
    Plus I do believe I didn't do anything against rules so there is also no reason why should they ban me.
    edit 2: I forgot about it... dynamic IP = no ban so good luck
    Last edited by I_want_cheat; 01-31-2013 at 03:37 PM.

SIGNATURE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by I_want_cheat View Post
    For example, if you cheat. You are considered a pathetic noob who ruins the community. Because of you Game will get known as cheat infested game and people won't play it anymore. Now less people means less customers, which automatically means worse patches in content. More cheaters there are people will pay less. One day it will come to that that the game will die out because of you. People will lose jobs, players will lose their fun and all their money that they invested in this game.

And why? Because u are butt hurt kid who has no skills and must use cheats to gain advantage over others.

Yeah I admit it, I first came to this site to search for cheats. I tried it once and there was absolutely no fun in it. I honestly have no idea why would anyone cheat.
    that's deep

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Z8Games has nothing to do with closure of that site. As a matter a fact, they can't do anything about it. They could only put it down if there were some copyright issues, but there were none.

Some people finally used their brain and realized that cheating is bad not just for you, but for everyone. And all of you who use cheats on this site should learn the same.

For example, if you cheat. You are considered a pathetic noob who ruins the community. Because of you Game will get known as cheat infested game and people won't play it anymore. Now less people means less customers, which automatically means worse patches in content. More cheaters there are people will pay less. One day it will come to that that the game will die out because of you. People will lose jobs, players will lose their fun and all their money that they invested in this game.

And why? Because u are butt hurt kid who has no skills and must use cheats to gain advantage over others.

Yeah I admit it, I first came to this site to search for cheats. I tried it once and there was absolutely no fun in it. I honestly have no idea why would anyone cheat.

Now I am only here to spy on you noobs that use these cheats and to report everything.
    Report everything? As if Z8 staff don't come here on their own to test stuff out.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post

I'm wondering why your not banned yeT?
    Because he's simply another "I'm legit. I'm cool because I'm legit on a hacking website." They come up every once in a while, no one really cares.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Even if they ban me I still can create new account or access the site trough IP hider and still check on it, so there is no use.

edit:
    Plus I do believe I didn't do anything against rules so there is also no reason why should they ban me.
    Ever heard of a MAC ban before? Basically, your computer itself won't be able to access the website that you are blocked from, but your internet still can. What if you try to change that too? Well, you may get in some trouble with your Internet Service Provider, since they expect your MAC address to match at all times because you are monitored.
    Last edited by Bernard.; 01-31-2013 at 08:30 PM.
    Rep. Power: 112

A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

coolbeans2 (02-03-2013),Lightning (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

Report everything? As if Z8 staff don't come here on their own to test stuff out.

Because he's simply another "I'm legit. I'm cool because I'm legit on a hacking website." They come up every once in a while, no one really cares.
    [COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Ever heard of a MAC ban before? Basically, your computer itself won't be able to access the website that you are blocked from, but your internet still can. What if you try to change that too? Well, you may get in some trouble with your Internet Service Provider, since they expect your MAC address to match at all times because you are monitored.
    Lol, he should be gone by now -v-

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dakr54 View Post
    This is a real concern. i'm happy for z8games that they are taking appropriate actions but its sorta scarey. imagine u were making this hack and z8 came and said shut down ur ops or face damages..

its so obvious that legal implications were involved. the site didn't look like it was actually concerned but with a lawsuit everything changes.

/discuss
    are you sure this "rival site" shut down because of cf?
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    LOL every heard of Mac ip ban or range ban?

edit:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Zing zing!

I don't even play z8gays CF anymore.

Yes I came up once in a while which was even before you created your account.

Ever heard of a MAC ban before? blablablah loads of 14y old american crap

SIGNATURE

Thanks
    @I_want_cheat I fully agree with what you've said. There is no fun at all by hacking although I used to be one of them but not for long. I have temporarily left the game because of this very reason but I do intend to play again once the game is absolutely clean.

As for @Blake19 , I fully disagree with you because not all Asians hack. Me and a lot of my ASIAN friends play this game and we do not hack. However, I am aware that most hackers in the game are Asians.
    Last edited by Sea-Saw; 02-01-2013 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Saw View Post
    @I_want_cheat I fully agree with what you've said. There is no fun at all by hacking although I used to be one of them but not for long. I have temporarily left the game because of this very reason but I do intend to play again once the game is absolutely clean.

As for @Blake19 , I fully disagree with you because not all Asians hack. Me and a lot of my ASIAN friends play this game and we do not hack. However, I am aware that most hackers in the game are Asians.
    Imo, the asians are usually the pro teams

A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Saw View Post

Imo, the asians are usually the pro teams
    I'm not flaming or anything but the Asian teams are pro?
    Have you played in alpha 7? Do you see how they no recoil and shoot through smoke perfectly? Why don't Asians ever play on client? The top chinese teams have bust videos. aWmGaSmic? - YouTube
    There you will find busts on chinese plays. A week without hacks will show the whole community that asains cannot play without walls and no recoil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake19 View Post

Have you played in alpha 7? Do you see how they no recoil and shoot through smoke perfectly? Why don't Asians ever play on client? The top chinese teams have bust videos. aWmGaSmic? - YouTube
    There you will find busts on chinese plays. A week without hacks will show the whole community that asains cannot play without walls and no recoil.
    Well, the ones I played with were pretty good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Blue"][B]

He can just use a virtual machine

G4Box Updates on the current Anti Hacking situation - Jan 2013 - Z8Games @dakr54

@I_want_cheat nice name for somone who dont like cheaters or cheats
    Last edited by GREP Warhawk; 02-01-2013 at 08:16 PM.
    The same way your cameras are watching us, we’re watching you. Think we’re easy to control you ain’t got a clue
    revolutions on the way, let’s see what you're going to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by dakr54 View Post
    READ this from a rival site that just "closed their doors."

This is a real concern. i'm happy for z8games that they are taking appropriate actions but its sorta scarey. imagine u were making this hack and z8 came and said shut down ur ops or face damages..

its so obvious that legal implications were involved. the site didn't look like it was actually concerned but with a lawsuit everything changes.

/discuss

DO NOT WRITE THEIR NAME OR THE THREAD WILL BE CLOSED! REFER TO THEM AS XY
    We have a rivalry site??? I don't know we had one ever since over killer is down

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

I just want there to be 1 week of no hackers to prove how bad chinese/asians/viets and brs really are.
    One thing to say three word for you
    Fuck you bitch
    Not even gonna talk about racism anymore

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

My above post apply to you too
    Last edited by jiangcool9; 02-01-2013 at 08:35 PM.
    Successful Trades: 2
    Total Trades: 2
    Trusted:
    @Andyl (i went first, nice and fast trade)
    @Darren1231 (Dont know why he was banned)
    Scammers:
    @Corey A (with his famous -Seb. account)
    Market Place -> Scammer's Grave

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Z8 needs to get rid of that OneHitCF now.
    It's tiring to see in every single ZM, bosses get killed instantly after spawn.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    That's why MPGH has this at the end of there page.

Copyright © 2002-2012. MPGH. All rights reserved.
    MPGH cannot be held liable for any content on the site.
    By visiting this site you agree to its Terms of Service and Conditions and is subject to change at any time.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast