Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jiangcool9 View Post


    We have a rivalry site??? I don't know we had one ever since over killer is down


    ---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------



    One thing to say three word for you
    Fuck you bitch
    Not even gonna talk about racism anymore


    ---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------


    My above post apply to you too
    No one's being racist. It's a fact. More asains cheat than any other.

    Thanks for insulting me. I'll report you now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

  2. #32
    I_want_cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Republic of Faggotland
    Posts
    863
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by GREP Warhawk View Post
    @I_want_cheat nice name for somone who dont like cheaters or cheats
    Idiot did you read anything that I've said?





    SIGNATURE

  3. #33
    jiangcool9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake19 View Post


    No one's being racist. It's a fact. More asains cheat than any other.

    Thanks for insulting me. I'll report you now.
    Let's take things step by step.
    One you have no PROOF that more Asian chat than any body, if you say that it's a fact, then please tell me where you get the research from.
    Two, yes a lot of people hack on the Chinese version of cf. That does not mean that all the hackers are Asian, cuz lots of people from other areas play Chinese cf too, I've seen tons of post here teaching you how to register in Chinese cf. and if you compare the hacker population to total amount of people playing in Chinese crossfire, I bet that it would be less than 10%.
    How do you guys if someone is a Asian when you see one? Probably because it said so in their clan, like Chinatown and Chinese team. Let me tell you, these are legit clans, they only accept Legit players only. To join their clan, you have to take their test, which is pretty hard. And they use team work in clan wars, they communicate with each other and discuss stragies.
    So next time you say a Asian hackers, I WANT PROVE!!!
    You people accuse of Asian being hackers simply because its a stereotype, there's no proof to stereotype, it's not backed up by any research, it's just there because its fun. There are many stereotype, for example, there's a stereotype that said Muslims are terrorist, is that true too?
    Last edited by jiangcool9; 02-02-2013 at 07:00 PM.
    Successful Trades: 2
    Total Trades: 2
    Trusted:
    @Andyl (i went first, nice and fast trade)
    @Darren1231 (Dont know why he was banned)
    Scammers:
    @Corey A (with his famous -Seb. account)
    Market Place -> Scammer's Grave

  4. #34
    Riptooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    315
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post


    I'm wondering why your not banned yeT?
    I'm am thinking the same. On topic z8 probably won't be able to patch onehitcf because of who the coders are, z8 has alot of work on their hands if they want to patch it. An I don't mind the one shot zombie mode hack if it stayed in the zombie modes.

    ---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

    Actually My clan mates are from china an Vietnam an they played professional counter strike, an they all refuse to play against anyone that is viet/Asian ect. Generally most Asians an BR's hack.


    Oh an your Asian an on a hack site? Please tell me how that assumption is so wrong.
    Last edited by Riptooth; 02-02-2013 at 06:16 PM.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”



    Deals: @farmers I bought exp from him, I went first smooth trade.
    Traded with @Verisakeet an thanks for @Hugo_Boss being our OMM

  5. #35
    jiangcool9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Riptooth View Post
    I'm am thinking the same. On topic z8 probably won't be able to patch onehitcf because of who the coders are, z8 has alot of work on their hands if they want to patch it. An I don't mind the one shot zombie mode hack if it stayed in the zombie modes.

    ---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

    Actually My clan mates are from china an Vietnam an they played professional counter strike, an they all refuse to play against anyone that is viet/Asian ect. Generally most Asians an BR's hack.


    Oh an your Asian an on a hack site? Please tell me how that assumption is so wrong.
    I'm here for discussion and account buying and trading...
    Successful Trades: 2
    Total Trades: 2
    Trusted:
    @Andyl (i went first, nice and fast trade)
    @Darren1231 (Dont know why he was banned)
    Scammers:
    @Corey A (with his famous -Seb. account)
    Market Place -> Scammer's Grave

  6. #36
    Riptooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    315
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by jiangcool9 View Post


    I'm here for discussion and account buying and trading...
    Hack site is still a hack site, an your going to deny ever hacking?
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”



    Deals: @farmers I bought exp from him, I went first smooth trade.
    Traded with @Verisakeet an thanks for @Hugo_Boss being our OMM

  7. #37
    jiangcool9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Riptooth View Post
    Hack site is still a hack site, an your going to deny ever hacking?
    Well I hack 3 years ago, if that counts, and I've only have for 2 Month cuz there's that time where you don't need injector to hack. I'm too lazy to find a injector for a hack that would be patch in less than a day. And who knows if the hack is patch or not...
    I think I've protest long enough to be recognized as a anti-hack person....
    Last edited by jiangcool9; 02-02-2013 at 07:29 PM.
    Successful Trades: 2
    Total Trades: 2
    Trusted:
    @Andyl (i went first, nice and fast trade)
    @Darren1231 (Dont know why he was banned)
    Scammers:
    @Corey A (with his famous -Seb. account)
    Market Place -> Scammer's Grave

  8. #38
    Riptooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    315
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by jiangcool9 View Post


    Well I hack 3 years ago, if that counts, and I've only have for 2 Month cuz there's that time where you don't need injector to hack. I'm too lazy to find a injector for a hack that would be patch in less than a day. And who knows if the hack is patch or not...
    I think I've protest long enough to be recognized as a anti-hack person....
    Your protest fell on deaf ears, fact is there's no point in arguing, your on a hack site, to anyone with a brain you'd be judged a hacker, just like anyone on this site.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”



    Deals: @farmers I bought exp from him, I went first smooth trade.
    Traded with @Verisakeet an thanks for @Hugo_Boss being our OMM

  9. #39
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jiangcool9 View Post

    Let's take things step by step.
    One you have no PROOF that more Asian chat than any body, if you say that it's a fact, then please tell me where you get the research from.
    Two, yes a lot of people hack on the Chinese version of cf. That does not mean that all the hackers are Asian, cuz lots of people from other areas play Chinese cf too, I've seen tons of post here teaching you how to register in Chinese cf. and if you compare the hacker population to total amount of people playing in Chinese crossfire, I bet that it would be less than 10%.
    How do you guys if someone is a Asian when you see one? Probably because it said so in their clan, like Chinatown and Chinese team. Let me tell you, these are legit clans, they only accept Legit players only. To join their clan, you have to take their test, which is pretty hard. And they use team work in clan wars, they communicate with each other and discuss stragies.
    So next time you say a Asian hackers, I WANT PROVE!!!
    You people accuse of Asian being hackers simply because its a stereotype, there's no proof to stereotype, it's not backed up by any research, it's just there because its fun. There are many stereotype, for example, there's a stereotype that said Muslims are terrorist, is that true too?
    Learn english. I couldn't understand half the stuff you wrote.
    There are so many busts on youtube. Vietnamese bust videos. Legit tm bust videos. IG bust videos. 1family bust videos. SO many chinese clans/teams cheat. Why do you think none of them record in game or play @ any lans or on any clients? They're awful while recording. They're awful on client. They're awful with hacks. Do your research then come talk to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

  10. #40
    Riptooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    315
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake19 View Post


    Learn english. I couldn't understand half the stuff you wrote.
    There are so many busts on youtube. Vietnamese bust videos. Legit tm bust videos. IG bust videos. 1family bust videos. SO many chinese clans/teams cheat. Why do you think none of them record in game or play @ any lans or on any clients? They're awful while recording. They're awful on client. They're awful with hacks. Do your research then come talk to me.
    exactly what Blake said. If z8 could ban everyone's ip from this website, lots of people would be mad, an we are all apart of a hack site, so we broke the z8 TOS.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”



    Deals: @farmers I bought exp from him, I went first smooth trade.
    Traded with @Verisakeet an thanks for @Hugo_Boss being our OMM

  11. #41
    Takari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cross Fire Section
    Posts
    11,887
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    1,947
    My Mood
    Cool
    Finally we are noticing that we just ruined a game .
    The game was a lot better when Z8Games changed GameGuard to X Trap . At first there were no hacks , but than Sean made a Wallhack which started all the other hacks .

    I'm not going to lie , I've hacked multiple of times . I usually just turn my hack on when other hackers keep on killing me . Nowadays I don't even play Cross Fire because it got pathetic . I didn't like the updates anymore and too many hackers that even if X Trap patches everyday there will be a hack or two .




     
    Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

  12. #42
    Valued's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    (:
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake19 View Post
    Do your research then come talk to me.
    I did all my research, can I talk to you now. D;

  13. #43
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riptooth View Post
    Hack site is still a hack site, an your going to deny ever hacking?
    i've been on this site for like 2 to 3 years, never hacked either, I never had an interest for it, I can get the same amount of kills and deaths without hack as i can with one! Besides, I hate hackers when I'm playing so why would I do that to other people?

  14. #44
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,080
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,030
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Hacks aren't illegal, it's modifying a game client to your advantage. Server sides hacks are illegal.


    Quote Originally Posted by I_want_cheat View Post
    And why? Because u are butt hurt kid who has no skills and must use cheats to gain advantage over others.

    Yeah I admit it, I first came to this site to search for cheats. I tried it once and there was absolutely no fun in it. I honestly have no idea why would anyone cheat.

    Now I am only here to spy on you noobs that use these cheats and to report everything.
    Nobody gives a fuck


    You're probably one of those kids that balled their eyes out after using a patched hack and lost their account.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    coolbeans2 (02-03-2013)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Z8games finally got it!
    By Nazmark in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 08:55 PM
  2. Haters Can Finally Take A Break...
    By ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y in forum General
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 08:35 AM
  3. Taking actions to learn Japanese
    By epshreeman5 in forum Anime
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 05:51 PM
  4. WarRock - Legal action is forthcoming
    By Blased in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 05:54 PM
  5. i need some help nexon take some actions
    By hellfireluz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 05:49 PM