Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    M.S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IDK.. ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    433
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45

    i need help to get rid of this

    ofc every 1 knows that the aimbot hack makes us write the site name on every room we make now i wanna know how to get rid of this any pro .rez moders help .

  2. #2
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    it's somewhere in the cf folder in the txt docs

    Someone was saying it on the forums like a week or 2 ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

  3. #3
    M.S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IDK.. ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    433
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake19 View Post
    it's somewhere in the cf folder in the txt docs

    Someone was saying it on the forums like a week or 2 ago.
    nvm i found it but know i need to know what was written in there before the hack changed it search for "roomname" and you will find it in UI folder pls tell me the stuff written in there.

  4. #4
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by M.S View Post
    nvm i found it but know i need to know what was written in there before the hack changed it search for "roomname" and you will find it in UI folder pls tell me the stuff written in there.
    Be more specific please. There are a lot of "room" txt files. Let me know which one you need and i'll let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

  5. #5
    marmar017's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    274
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    13
    Time to die!
    Rookie Battle
    Welcome aboard, rookies!
    Feeling lucky?
    This is awesome!
    Come step into the CF...
    You're in my crosshairs...
    What are you waiting for?
    Hit the deck!
    Into the trenches...
    This is gonna hurt...
    How would you like to die?
    Get ready to explode!
    24
    To arms!
    Unleash hell!
    Don't be afraid!
    Let's roll, baby!
    Bombs away!
    Think you stand a chance?
    Put up or shut up!
    I'm the gunner!
    Shoot 'em all!
    Hell yeah!
    Boom!
    Nowhere to hide
    Prepare for combat!
    This means war!
    Take no prisoners!
    No remorse!
    Reckless Abandon
    Gut check!
    Combat zone
    Unleashed!
    No mercy!
    Let's get ready to rumble!
    Battle to Survive!
    Red alert!
    skype:copypaperr
    msn:copypaperr@hotmail.com
    +1 vouch for cf-

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to marmar017 For This Useful Post:

    M.S (02-20-2013)

  7. #6
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by marmar017 View Post
    13
    Time to die!
    Rookie Battle
    Welcome aboard, rookies!
    Feeling lucky?
    This is awesome!
    Come step into the CF...
    You're in my crosshairs...
    What are you waiting for?
    Hit the deck!
    Into the trenches...
    This is gonna hurt...
    How would you like to die?
    Get ready to explode!
    24
    To arms!
    Unleash hell!
    Don't be afraid!
    Let's roll, baby!
    Bombs away!
    Think you stand a chance?
    Put up or shut up!
    I'm the gunner!
    Shoot 'em all!
    Hell yeah!
    Boom!
    Nowhere to hide
    Prepare for combat!
    This means war!
    Take no prisoners!
    No remorse!
    Reckless Abandon
    Gut check!
    Combat zone
    Unleashed!
    No mercy!
    Let's get ready to rumble!
    Battle to Survive!
    Red alert!

    Edit: Thought you were spamming lmao.
    Last edited by Blake; 02-20-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

  8. #7
    M.S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IDK.. ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    433
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by marmar017 View Post
    13
    Time to die!
    Rookie Battle
    Welcome aboard, rookies!
    Feeling lucky?
    This is awesome!
    Come step into the CF...
    You're in my crosshairs...
    What are you waiting for?
    Hit the deck!
    Into the trenches...
    This is gonna hurt...
    How would you like to die?
    Get ready to explode!
    24
    To arms!
    Unleash hell!
    Don't be afraid!
    Let's roll, baby!
    Bombs away!
    Think you stand a chance?
    Put up or shut up!
    I'm the gunner!
    Shoot 'em all!
    Hell yeah!
    Boom!
    Nowhere to hide
    Prepare for combat!
    This means war!
    Take no prisoners!
    No remorse!
    Reckless Abandon
    Gut check!
    Combat zone
    Unleashed!
    No mercy!
    Let's get ready to rumble!
    Battle to Survive!
    Red alert!
    Thxxxxxxxx

  9. #8
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16,197
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,721
    Solved .

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here


    Member Since: 5 Dec 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014


     

    x x

Similar Threads

  1. Want to have some fun? Help me get rid of this guy.
    By ImGarett in forum DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 06:08 PM
  2. [Help Request] Need help with getting past SSO error
    By sweepy15 in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 01:26 PM
  3. Help me get rid of this google redirect virus!
    By KKji in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 11:28 PM
  4. need help to get a aimbot
    By cavicious in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 09:09 AM
  5. I NEED HELP I GET ERROR 0x30000030
    By myairdotcom in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 01:51 PM