Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Red face Crossfire bought guns worth repairing?

So I got a AK-47 the powerful one with GP but it's getting annoying that I have to pay min. $100 Gp every match and I only make like 20-40 Gp every game but is the AK-47 worth the repair? I got a crate today and I wanted to spin and get a rented gun for like 7 days and not repair it buy idk why but I got Scar light and I PWN with it and after the 2nd match/game I played TDM Egypt it's already on a red Bar but I never fix rented guns but I get to keep 200GP or more and I get to keep the rented gun for 6 more day and a bit of hours but should I do it and what happens if the rented gun has nothing on the bar left is it just going to sit in my storage and stay their until time runs out or will I still be able to use it just bug me with a tiny red bar?Or will is just disapear?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    it wont disapear it will stay untill you repair it but you cant use it. and i only repair ZP guns.
    msn: remon-1997@hotmail.com
    - succeful trades ---- (22 trades went good) !!! Many of thoes i traded with got banned !!!!
    Ck0910 x1
    Leacy x1
    xhippo x1
    iiiideadiiii x1
    yogouno x2
    HaxPro x1
    Sympony13 x1
    pertento x3
    parucak x2
    [oG]Brian x1
    coolbeans2 x1
    slip987- x1
    CFFG. x1
    Axelord x1
    Again. x1
    ryakhawk x2
    Troy x1
    Naruto4ever x1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    the recoil will increase and it wont disappear.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    yea z8 are increasing the repair price so you will buy more zps to get GP :|

Thanks
    the gun will have more reciol and the red bar will stay there till untill u repair it

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014

x x

Thanks
    Just spend GP repairing Perm items not temporary

Just play MM/HM/HM-X that mode gives a lot of GP but few EXP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Dominguez View Post
    So I got a AK-47 the powerful one with GP but it's getting annoying that I have to pay min. $100 Gp every match and I only make like 20-40 Gp every game but is the AK-47 worth the repair? I got a crate today and I wanted to spin and get a rented gun for like 7 days and not repair it buy idk why but I got Scar light and I PWN with it and after the 2nd match/game I played TDM Egypt it's already on a red Bar but I never fix rented guns but I get to keep 200GP or more and I get to keep the rented gun for 6 more day and a bit of hours but should I do it and what happens if the rented gun has nothing on the bar left is it just going to sit in my storage and stay their until time runs out or will I still be able to use it just bug me with a tiny red bar?Or will is just disapear?
    I believe you are lying and making it more difficult for yourself.

After playing a game, lets say you get 186 GP (You used an AK and a Deagle in game). Your repair costs of those guns would be something like, 104 GP for AK, 9 GP for Deagle, this depends on usage, but you know what I mean.

This means you gain a small revenue, but you do not lose money. If you are losing money you are either spending too much on crates to get temp guns (I normally experience this, temp guns expire faster), or you are spraying all your bullets after each respawn and running in and instantly dying because you have no bullets.

There is no logical and strategical way you can be losing money game by game.

- You should ALWAYS repair the guns you paid a large sum of money for, like an AK, M4, Awm, Any Item shop weapon.
    - Never wait for the red bar, keep all your bought guns at FULL bar, always Blue, never let it go yellow or red.
    - DO NOT Spin crates for a temp gun, there is a low chance of getting a gun, and you will be burning money, trying to get money.
    - Learn to use less bullets, but more frags, headshots are one shot, you literally need to use 1 bullet, one taps gains much more revenue than spraying down 30 bullets for a kill and realistically, it's a good habit to get into and it's a much more efficient way to kill anyways.

Lol... Kinda long, but I hope you read it. Good Luck.
    You can call me Unit One Thirteen.

Previous Trade With: (I have not been active lately, But I am starting now )
    - The XXX Devil (I went first)
    - Anonymous.exe
    - 105234 (Banned for scamming "Hashh")
    - freeasabird
    - refreshmypage202032
    - -Silverz
    - moh.soliman
    - Pollum
    - enigmaSTARTOVER
    - BananaBoy. (He went first)
    - MASTERlOGl / raow25 (He went first, RECOMMENDED) X2
    - Fozzy.wmv
    - MoneyBanks96 (He went first, RECOMMENDED TRADER, really understandable and nice) X2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit113 View Post
    I believe you are lying and making it more difficult for yourself.

After playing a game, lets say you get 186 GP (You used an AK and a Deagle in game). Your repair costs of those guns would be something like, 104 GP for AK, 9 GP for Deagle, this depends on usage, but you know what I mean.

This means you gain a small revenue, but you do not lose money. If you are losing money you are either spending too much on crates to get temp guns (I normally experience this, temp guns expire faster), or you are spraying all your bullets after each respawn and running in and instantly dying because you have no bullets.

There is no logical and strategical way you can be losing money game by game.

- You should ALWAYS repair the guns you paid a large sum of money for, like an AK, M4, Awm, Any Item shop weapon.
    - Never wait for the red bar, keep all your bought guns at FULL bar, always Blue, never let it go yellow or red.
    - DO NOT Spin crates for a temp gun, there is a low chance of getting a gun, and you will be burning money, trying to get money.
    - Learn to use less bullets, but more frags, headshots are one shot, you literally need to use 1 bullet, one taps gains much more revenue than spraying down 30 bullets for a kill and realistically, it's a good habit to get into and it's a much more efficient way to kill anyways.

Lol... Kinda long, but I hope you read it. Good Luck.
    Yes I did read the whole thing and ok I'll repair I've been doing it but wanted to knot if I keep doing it or stop. I bought ZP crate and got gun I'm beast with get lots of head shots with it MP5-Adv +10 bullets

We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yes, keep repairing until the last week or so in order to break it at the last minute.

Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Dominguez View Post
    Yes I did read the whole thing and ok I'll repair I've been doing it but wanted to knot if I keep doing it or stop. I bought ZP crate and got gun I'm beast with get lots of head shots with it MP5-Adv +10 bullets
    TBH, I don't recommend you use that gun. There is almost no penetration through boxes, the bullets go all over the place, very low accuracy, and you can't get a one hit headshot (I am almost 100% sure of this). You can't even use it in competition (if you wish to get there one day).

Stay with your AK. It's a 1-hit headshot even if they use armour (for close-mid ranges), nice box penetration, godly spray (with control and knowledge of the gun), strong bursting power, and it's a great weapon to rush with and take down a team.

Do what you want, but I know a nice deal of Crossfire and I know what's gewd.

- Anonymous.exe
    - freeasabird
    - refreshmypage202032
    - -Silverz
    - moh.soliman
    - Pollum
    - enigmaSTARTOVER
    - Fozzy.wmv
    - MoneyBanks96 (He went first, RECOMMENDED TRADER, really understandable and nice) X2

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    TBH, I don't recommend you use that gun. There is almost no penetration through boxes, the bullets go all over the place, very low accuracy, and you can't get a one hit headshot (I am almost 100% sure of this). You can't even use it in competition (if you wish to get there one day).

Stay with your AK. It's a 1-hit headshot even if they use armour (for close-mid ranges), nice box penetration, godly spray (with control and knowledge of the gun), strong bursting power, and it's a great weapon to rush with and take down a team.

Do what you want, but I know a nice deal of Crossfire and I know what's gewd.
    You sure? All MP5s have 100% box penetration.

Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post

You sure? All MP5s have 100% box penetration.
    Not really sure, Doesn't sound like a small caliber bullet would really penetrate a box with full power, and back then when I was a true noob, I never really shot unless I say the enemy, nor did I really care for stats. Even if... It's not a great gun....

- Anonymous.exe
    - freeasabird
    - refreshmypage202032
    - -Silverz
    - moh.soliman
    - Pollum
    - enigmaSTARTOVER
    - Fozzy.wmv

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Not really sure, Doesn't sound like a small caliber bullet would really penetrate a box with full power, and back then when I was a true noob, I never really shot unless I say the enemy, nor did I really care for stats. Even if... It's not a great gun....
    Of course it's not that great in comparison to all other weapons, but it's one of the best SMGs.

Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    The blue bar will eventually turn red, then when the bar is completely gone, your gun will get "malfunctioned". At this point, the crosshair will get extremely big, and the recoil will pretty much be overkill.

If you really like the AK-47, repair it every match. It takes less than a week to get your weapon malfunctioned.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    you should repair permanent guns, not temp ones though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast