Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post

Nice, so if I use it only for that purpose, I don't get any lag and I can move anything around while CF window is open without any problem!!

Nice nous you got there
    No.... You can't move anything...
    You only can move the Gamin Tool's windows winthout Freeze Cf...

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BGS. flameboy View Post
    Well its nice, but you should make hotkeys for the music player, it should be handy I think.
    Well, as a preview, i accept suggestions...
    I will look into it, wich hotkeys would be the perfect choice...
    Thanks for the feedback

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
    Nice Can't wait to try out that antifreeze.
    I repeat: Crossfire only dont freeze when you use ONLY the gamin tool's windows... So when you start chatting on skype, cf will freeze again...

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_ View Post
    too bad , + u need to edit it
    Edit what ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
    No.... You can't move anything...
    You only can move the Gamin Tool's windows winthout Freeze Cf...
    That's why I asked if you can make it unfreeze to every aplication window. Like, apply that code directly to CF, if you know what I mean. That would be awesome
    I'm clean now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

That's why I asked if you can make it unfreeze to every aplication window. Like, apply that code directly to CF, if you know what I mean. That would be awesome
    Well, Its barely impossible or very very hard...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    wow, that's awesome rabir!! Great work!
    I can't wait to use it

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

and can you try it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

disappointed to know

maybe if I go on Z8games crossfire forum and inform them about this idea, maybe they would make it unfreezable.
    Last edited by corssa; 03-17-2013 at 12:06 PM.
    I'm clean now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    wow it's really nice
    Crossfire Europe IGN:U*Mad*Bro*
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php read this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

disappointed to know

maybe if I go on Z8games crossfire forum and inform them about this idea, maybe they would make it unfreezable.
    They can't because they arent the developer of crossfire...
    Also i dont theink the real creators still working on crossfire, nothing of the bugs were patched...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

They can't because they arent the developer of crossfire...
    Also i dont theink the real creators still working on crossfire, nothing of the bugs were patched...
    what? are you saying Z8games can do updates to the game but can't change some minor freeze problems?
    I'm clean now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Great Job! But Would You Get Banned For Using This Game-Enhancing Software? It's going to give you an advantage over other players, and you might get banned for that.

Help My Reputation, Click Here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/reputation...tion&p=7416284
    Please Vouch For Me At: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouche...ch-thread.html
    Successful Trades:
    @TISSUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE/Dreamer.JR +1 Vouch, Good Buy/Sell Used OMM
    @OmarMaged +2 Vouch, Good Buy/Sell I Went First No OMM

Scams:
    @timothytran123 (Banned), @St1pe (Banned)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush44 View Post
    Great Job! But Would You Get Banned For Using This Game-Enhancing Software? It's going to give you an advantage over other players, and you might get banned for that.
    You're joking right? it can only be. since every coder releasing their hacks don't get a reply like that, and only @rabir, a coder that releases a helpful tool with a music player that doesn't hurt anyone's ears, and a crosshair that can't ever be detected since it doesn't inject anything on the game( plus, unless you're in front of his screen to spot him hacking with a crosshair), would be asked such a question like that.
    I'm clean now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

what? are you saying Z8games can do updates to the game but can't change some minor freeze problems?
    Freezing isn't minor... If they want to remove the freeze, they have to re-code the entire game engine... Or almost the entire...

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Crush44 View Post
    Well, this is hard question.
    Only the Xhair option is forbidden (i think) so if i remove the Xhair GameRage / Z8Games don't really have any reason to bann it...
    It would be a funny thing: "Hey gamerage you banned me because a Music Player"...
    But they can bann you cause the Xhair... So be sure, it isnt detected...

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

You're joking right? it can only be. since every coder releasing their hacks don't get a reply like that, and only @rabir, a coder that releases a helpful tool with a music player that doesn't hurt anyone's ears, and a crosshair that can't ever be detected since it doesn't inject anything on the game( plus, unless you're in front of his screen to spot him hacking with a crosshair), would be asked such a question like that.
    Graphics.CopyFromScreen(0,0,1440,900)
    Sendkeys.Send("{PrintScreen}"); CopyClipboard();

Just 2 thing, wich can make a ScreenShot of you entire screen. What do you think, how i made a ScreenShot from the Xhair ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Freezing isn't minor... If they want to remove the freeze, they have to re-code the entire game engine... Or almost the entire...
    really? didn't know that. When it comes to codes, my comprehension is basically 0. never got the determination to keep reading a book

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Graphics.CopyFromScreen(0,0,1440,900)
    Sendkeys.Send("{PrintScreen}"); CopyClipboard();

Just 2 thing, wich can make a ScreenShot of you entire screen. What do you think, how i made a ScreenShot from the Xhair ?
    Well, since I saw the Xhair at the middle of your screen before you even run crossfire, I thought It wouldn't be detectable by X-trap or any other anti cheat engine, since it doesn't need to inject anything to crossfire to be possible to get detectable. Same thing as cutting a piece of paper into a tiny dot and pasting it on the middle of your screen xD

But...never heard about screenshots taken from the game itself without your knowing, I think no1 never got banned from using a Xhair, 'cuse it never got patched in the first place. the reporting system doesn't work aswell for the Xhair because obviously no1 can know if you're using a Xhair or not.
    I'm clean now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

really? didn't know that. When it comes to codes, my comprehension is basically 0. never got the determination to keep reading a book

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Well, since I saw the Xhair at the middle of your screen before you even run crossfire, I thought It wouldn't be detectable by X-trap or any other anti cheat engine, since it doesn't need to inject anything to crossfire to be possible to get detectable. Same thing as cutting a piece of paper into a tiny dot and pasting it on the middle of your screen xD

But...never heard about screenshots taken from the game itself without your knowing, I think no1 never got banned from using a Xhair, 'cuse it never got patched in the first place. the reporting system doesn't work aswell for the Xhair because obviously no1 can know if you're using a Xhair or not.
    Xtrap is:
    -Monitor all of you process, with Window titles too,
    -The memory,
    -The opened webpages 8good when you are watching RedTube next to Cf )

Taking a screenshot is very simple, alo scanning the processes is very very simple too...

But as programmin,g re-coding the base is very long and hard job... But they are fuckin game developer, isnt so hard to them to fix the retard bugs when the idiots push you into the wall...
    Last edited by rabir007; 03-19-2013 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Xtrap is:
    -Monitor all of you process, with Window titles too,
    -The memory,
    -The opened webpages 8good when you are watching RedTube next to Cf )

Taking a screenshot is very simple, alo scanning the processes is very very simple too...

But as programmin,g re-coding the base is very long and hard job... But they are fuckin game developer, isnt so hard to them to fix the retard bugs when the idiots push you into the wall...

then why don't they add MPGH site to X-trap detections? they're not that smart as I at least thought they were for once ...

but I think the screenshots are only for the desktop? 'cause if it were that way, it would be easy to caught every single hacker. And since when any player agrees on being spyed in his computer? I hope they get that written on their terms of use. No wonder many Anti Viruses detect the game as virus.

About the bugs, they could at least add some codes to reverse other codes that cause the bugs.. no need for re-coding if that's their problem.
    I'm clean now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

then why don't they add MPGH site to X-trap detections? they're not that smart as I at least thought they were for once ...

but I think the screenshots are only for the desktop? 'cause if it were that way, it would be easy to caught every single hacker. And since when any player agrees on being spyed in his computer? I hope they get that written on their terms of use. No wonder many Anti Viruses detect the game as virus.

About the bugs, they could at least add some codes to reverse other codes that cause the bugs.. no need for re-coding if that's their problem.
    Xtrap dont bann you if MPGh is opened

Ohh good news, i detected i have Skype API on my PC, so i'm currently working on a minor skype wich will work inside the Gamin Tool

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rabir007 For This Useful Post:

corssa (03-19-2013)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast