Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    With great power comes great electricity bill
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I did it with pad too first, but when i switched to mouse there is no way back..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Howboutdat View Post
    I got used playing with mouse for 1 week I think.. just change your mouse DPI settings and your in-game sensitivity and you'll be pro a'f with your gaming mouse.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by lopenstappen View Post
    I did it with pad too first, but when i switched to mouse there is no way back..
    ye I'm sure anyone looses his expertise with the trackpad after changing to the mouse you won't even want to go back.
    Last edited by corssa; 03-17-2013 at 04:42 PM.
    I'm clean now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well Ive been playing for about 2 hours, and I'm still doing horrible. I'm even using an M4A1 for single shotting.. Its annoying me now. >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by lopenstappen View Post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Bro, I don't know why everyone is telling you to RAISE your sensitivity....You need to have a very low sensitivity so you can aim and shoot precisely from mid and long ranges. Unless you ONLY play Egypt and the enemies are always in your grills, there is no reason to have a higher sensitivity.

Low sensitivity allows for a smoother and slower speed in how you aim, so if it's high, you can't aim perfectly and you over swing a lot. I used to be a high sensitivity user, but after going 1.5 kdr in most of my alpha pub matches, I learned that having high sensitivity is not worth it.

Try to lower your sensitivity everyday, or do a huge a chunk and try to get used to it.

Sure, when the enemies are up in your grills, it may be a little harder for you to shoot, but in reality, normally enemies aren't taking up your whole screen and they are far away, and nonetheless, you can just flick your mouse really quickly. With a high sensitivity you flick less, but you lose opourtunities of accurate far range kills.

As someone like you that uses a touchpad, I recommend you do go to alpha and try to find a ship or something filled with noobs (try for a 2v2 - 4v4), and ONLY get headshots.
    Once you learn how you move your mouse and get headshots only, scale out to bigger maps and smaller maps. You'll get used to moving your mouse slowly for the long range kills, and flick to the enemies in your face.

I hope you read it all, but... Iunno some people don't read well. Good luck!
    Last edited by Unit113; 03-17-2013 at 04:42 PM.
    You can call me Unit One Thirteen.

Previous Trade With: (I have not been active lately, But I am starting now )
    - The XXX Devil (I went first)
    - Anonymous.exe
    - 105234 (Banned for scamming "Hashh")
    - freeasabird
    - refreshmypage202032
    - -Silverz
    - moh.soliman
    - Pollum
    - enigmaSTARTOVER
    - BananaBoy. (He went first)
    - MASTERlOGl / raow25 (He went first, RECOMMENDED) X2
    - Fozzy.wmv
    - MoneyBanks96 (He went first, RECOMMENDED TRADER, really understandable and nice) X2

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unit113 For This Useful Post:

Bernard. (03-17-2013),s8n. (03-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    That's exactly what I was thinking, haha. No need to raise your sensitivity. I'm even going to go as low as 30 as I am currently on 50. And I am only going for headshot's only as I want to re-master the skill of single shotting.
    Also, I appreciate the feedback. Thank you very much. *presses thanks*
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit113 View Post
    Bro, I don't know why everyone is telling you to RAISE your sensitivity....You need to have a very low sensitivity so you can aim and shoot precisely from mid and long ranges. Unless you ONLY play Egypt and the enemies are always in your grills, there is no reason to have a higher sensitivity.

Low sensitivity allows for a smoother and slower speed in how you aim, so if it's high, you can't aim perfectly and you over swing a lot. I used to be a high sensitivity user, but after going 1.5 kdr in most of my alpha pub matches, I learned that having high sensitivity is not worth it.

Try to lower your sensitivity everyday, or do a huge a chunk and try to get used to it.

Sure, when the enemies are up in your grills, it may be a little harder for you to shoot, but in reality, normally enemies aren't taking up your whole screen and they are far away, and nonetheless, you can just flick your mouse really quickly. With a high sensitivity you flick less, but you lose opourtunities of accurate far range kills.

As someone like you that uses a touchpad, I recommend you do go to alpha and try to find a ship or something filled with noobs (try for a 2v2 - 4v4), and ONLY get headshots.
    Once you learn how you move your mouse and get headshots only, scale out to bigger maps and smaller maps. You'll get used to moving your mouse slowly for the long range kills, and flick to the enemies in your face.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking, haha. No need to raise your sensitivity. I'm even going to go as low as 30 as I am currently on 50. And I am only going for headshot's only as I want to re-master the skill of single shotting.
    Also, I appreciate the feedback. Thank you very much. *presses thanks*
    <3

Uhmm... If you are going to tell us what sensitivity you are on, you have to tell us your mouses DPI (Displays per second) the higher that is, the more textures and movements your mouse takes and therefore, the higher the sensitivity.

I run 700 DPI and 7 sensitivty, so on a 40 cm mouse pad, if I go from left to right slowly I 360 1 and a half times. If I go quickly I 360 like 2.5 times (due to acceleration, if you go quickly the computer picks up and gives it a little boost).

- Anonymous.exe
    - freeasabird
    - refreshmypage202032
    - -Silverz
    - moh.soliman
    - Pollum
    - enigmaSTARTOVER
    - Fozzy.wmv
    - MoneyBanks96 (He went first, RECOMMENDED TRADER, really understandable and nice) X2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Wow nice 'tut'.

I got everything you said, but I still think high sensitive mouse is for those who can play smoothly with it. I'm kinda jumpy guy, so having a high sensitive really helps me to get to a enemy's head behind me in less than 1 second. If you're good at aiming and peaceful with the mouse, the high sensibility won't take your skill away, then there's no reason to not do it. That's why I said he will eventually feel the need to change to a higher sensibility.
    I'm clean now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to corssa For This Useful Post:

Unit113 (03-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I play with 5 sens.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Wow, 5? /2short
    Quote Originally Posted by InReplay View Post
    I play with 5 sens.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    <3

Uhmm... If you are going to tell us what sensitivity you are on, you have to tell us your mouses DPI (Displays per second) the higher that is, the more textures and movements your mouse takes and therefore, the higher the sensitivity.

I run 700 DPI and 7 sensitivty, so on a 40 cm mouse pad, if I go from left to right slowly I 360 1 and a half times. If I go quickly I 360 like 2.5 times (due to acceleration, if you go quickly the computer picks up and gives it a little boost).
    can you tell me how to change my DPI? even with the mouse sensitivity set on 100 ingame, I can't do 360 without dragging the mouse two times across my desktop
    I'm clean now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ederan View Post
    I can never imagine myself playing with a track pad.
    Trackpads IMO are easier for quickscoping .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post

Wow nice 'tut'.

I got everything you said, but I still think high sensitive mouse is for those who can play smoothly with it. I'm kinda jumpy guy, so having a high sensitive really helps me to get to a enemy's head behind me in less than 1 second. If you're good at aiming and peaceful with the mouse, the high sensibility won't take your skill away, then there's no reason to not do it. That's why I said he will eventually feel the need to change to a higher sensibility.
    True, I forgot about people coming behind.
    But what I am saying is that like, High sensitivity doesn't hurt you, but it doesn't help you. You can't get the perfect shots and flicks at crevices like with a low-sensitivity.

But yeah... if you get flanked a lot you might have a feeling to increase it, but I'd still keep it, and get a better team to watch my back.. xD

- Anonymous.exe
    - freeasabird
    - refreshmypage202032
    - -Silverz
    - moh.soliman
    - Pollum
    - enigmaSTARTOVER
    - Fozzy.wmv

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Unit113 For This Useful Post:

corssa (03-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I was pretty good at quickscoping on trackpad. But I always found myself QQing before shooting. I still do that now even with a mouse. Its kind of annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyes View Post

Trackpads IMO are easier for quickscoping .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post

can you tell me how to change my DPI? even with the mouse sensitivity set on 100 ingame, I can't do 360 without dragging the mouse two times across my desktop
    If you have a gaming mouse you can get the drivers for it from the brand's official website.

But otherwise, if it's like a microsoft one, you can't do it.

- Anonymous.exe
    - freeasabird
    - refreshmypage202032
    - -Silverz
    - moh.soliman
    - Pollum
    - enigmaSTARTOVER
    - Fozzy.wmv

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Unit113 For This Useful Post:

corssa (03-17-2013)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast