Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    DarkRider101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the United States.
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused

    Crossfire Hacks on W8

    Is it possible for me to run BACKDOOR or any hacks on Windows 8. I tried but it just closes. I also tried running Crossfire in Windows 7 mode but I get a XTRAP message.

  2. #2
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Its possible to get good at the game instead of hacking. I think that works on Windows 8.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  3. #3
    DarkRider101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the United States.
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused
    Haha that's funny but you are the one on the hacking site.

  4. #4
    andre02203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,034
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    Hacking site doesn't mean you hack, there are so many legit people here.

  5. #5
    DarkRider101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the United States.
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused
    But if you are on a hacking site most likely you are affiliated with it or you know a little about. It doesn't make to sense to violate because I hack. H

  6. #6
    andre02203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,034
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRider101 View Post
    But if you are on a hacking site most likely you are affiliated with it or you know a little about. It doesn't make to sense to violate because I hack. H
    I wasn't violating anything, I just told you a majority of people are legit. Of course someone would know a little bit of hacking.

  7. #7
    DarkRider101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the United States.
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused
    When I said violate I was referring to the first guy.

  8. #8
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I have already told this to somebody else, in high details. I will tell you in short details as I do not feel like wasting my time talking to people that lack common sense. Many people on this forum, MPGH, are legitimate players in the Crossfire community. As I said before, get good.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRider101 View Post
    Haha that's funny but you are the one on the hacking site.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  9. #9
    i need's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▬MPGH,crossfire▬
    Posts
    765
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    System Improvements and Anti Hack Measures
    We have implemented some new code with X-Trap and HGWC to stop some specific hacks from entering the game. We do not want to reveal these new details, but we hope that they will help improve the situation.

    Note that it is very difficult to stop 100% of the hacks, but we are working with X-Trap and Smilegate on a daily basis to eliminate as many hacks and hackers as possible!
    read this @DarkRider101





    Member Since:
    07-05-2012
    Contact Information: Skype: ineed.123

     

    Trades:1
    Sells
    :None
    Bought:None


  10. #10
    Frosty''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    243
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by i need View Post
    System Improvements and Anti Hack Measures
    We have implemented some new code with X-Trap and HGWC to stop some specific hacks from entering the game. We do not want to reveal these new details, but we hope that they will help improve the situation.

    Note that it is very difficult to stop 100% of the hacks, but we are working with X-Trap and Smilegate on a daily basis to eliminate as many hacks and hackers as possible!
    read this @DarkRider101
    When will they eliminate all hacks ?
    i bored from playing with hackers .
    Previous Name '4444you'


    " Allah is One, none beside him. Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad ( May Allah's peace and blessings be upon them all) were all Prophets and Messengers, they were chosen to convey the true message of God for the humanity. Islam is the final solution conveyed through the Prophet Muhammad to bring peace and harmony between the whole of humanity. Accept Islam or you will regret on the day when there is no shade but for whom Allah provides''.





    ♥░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♥
    ♥░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
    ♥░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
    ♥░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░♥
    ♥░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
    ♥░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
    ♥░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♥

  11. #11
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I know right. They ruin the game. Funny thing is the pro's are still better than the hackers.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4444you View Post

    When will they eliminate all hacks ?
    i bored from playing with hackers .
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  12. #12
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    I know right. They ruin the game. Funny thing is the pro's are still better than the hackers.
    lol really? I must not know them then


    ---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRider101 View Post
    Is it possible for me to run BACKDOOR or any hacks on Windows 8. I tried but it just closes. I also tried running Crossfire in Windows 7 mode but I get a XTRAP message.
    Current situation regarding client errors - Z8Games
    I'm clean now.

  13. #13
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Know who? The pros?
    Go to Echo 8. That's the scrim server People tear shit up.
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    lol really? I must not know them then


    ---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------



    Current situation regarding client errors - Z8Games
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  14. #14
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,500
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,774
    Try different injectors. :/

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




  15. #15
    DarkRider101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the United States.
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    Know who? The pros?
    Go to Echo 8. That's the scrim server People tear shit up.
    People don't go HAM on Echo 8.

Similar Threads

  1. crossfire hack undetected after 23 march
    By kevvsky in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 11:35 PM
  2. CrossFire hacks...
    By badwhiteboy in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 06:39 AM
  3. Crossfire hacks?
    By MrThad in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 12:22 PM
  4. **Working Crossfire Hacks !**
    By bdougie221 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 03:49 AM
  5. Crossfire Hack
    By Bonziller in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 12:01 PM