Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
  1. #16
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I totally agree with what you have to say 100%. The thing is, I can't just not play Crossfire. I was thinking about playing CF EU, but I wondered if there would be any differences in purchasing ZP, or if it would be more difficult . I'll still play CFNA because I'm used to it, dedicated, and my IRL friends play with me.

    I still find myself purchasing ZP on a regular basis, but the thing that got me frustrated is the large amount of USELESS ZP crates in the black market. For example, AWM LM, AK Knife LM, Kriss LM. Those are completely useless weapons, just different skins. Why don't they make one LM crate including two LM weapons. Because they would get less profit. I'll end up spinning for the AK Knife LM, but they I'll have the urge to spin for the AK Knife (regular) because it is original. I guess I'm just to addicted to Crossfire...
    I would be okay if they did not remove crates at all. For example; keeping every weapon, every seasonal, ect. But that way, it wont encourage people to purchase ZP once a new patch is released. I wonder if I can play CFQQ? I'm sure everything is difficult to setup. ZP is probaly near impossible to purchase for NA players, ect. I don't know, I have not tried it.

    Quite honestly, I really do not think that protesting will work. Why?
    - People are lazy, they do not want to take time out for their day to actually participate in this.
    - If people did protest instead of playing the game, the amount of people playing the game would make then amount of protesters not even exist.
    - A few people decide not to buy ZP because of your motivational thread, Z8 is still getting so much profit. They won't even see a difference.

    In conclusion, Z8 is only focused on their profit income, therefore small distractions like these will not make a difference. I really wish they were not like this. I believe that when SubaGames owned Crossfire, everything was much, much, better.

    - s8n.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  2. #17
    LopiiCar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kod Brace Bakery,Rijeka
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Bored
    1 more reason to add up why is crossfire europe better
    Crossfire Europe IGN:U*Mad*Bro*
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php read this

  3. #18
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Z8 getting shiiet every week.. I see a lot of threads about having the same damn problem.. I dunno when they'll fix this error crap.

  4. #19
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,579
    Reputation
    4326
    Thanks
    5,756
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I laughed so hard at what he said XD

    Please be aware of imposters.
    I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  5. #20
    N4ruto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No speak Engrish!
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    120
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Remember the Combat Axe Perm you could get with coupons?
    Yea... It's gone now...
    Instead it's replaced by a 90 Days item...
    Uh...


  6. #21
    M.S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IDK.. ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    433
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post



    i'm done LOL. Clearly an idiot.
    TELL ME ANY GAME WITH PAYMENT ISSUES ? CAN YOU IF YOU CAN JUST CALL ME WHAT EVER YOU WANT + the game is going down yea
    you posting this in a hacking site ohh who's the idiot? like z8 is gonna give a sh1t about some moron posting protests in a hacking site if you post this in z8 forums you're just gonna get thread deleted or banned -_- go protest kid .
    Last edited by M.S; 03-24-2013 at 11:56 AM.

  7. #22
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Regarding this, IMO:

    - 10.000 people wouldn't make a diference, can you even gather up these amount of players? There's the br's, the egyptians, vietnamese, turks, chinese, every single goddamm world wide country having access to crossfire NA. Too many players for the same cause. Hackers just don't give a fuck about anything related to Z8games, and currently, CF NA community is mostly made by hackers. So I didn't say: nice try.
    I'm clean now.

  8. #23
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    I totally agree with what you have to say 100%. The thing is, I can't just not play Crossfire. I was thinking about playing CF EU, but I wondered if there would be any differences in purchasing ZP, or if it would be more difficult . I'll still play CFNA because I'm used to it, dedicated, and my IRL friends play with me.

    I still find myself purchasing ZP on a regular basis, but the thing that got me frustrated is the large amount of USELESS ZP crates in the black market. For example, AWM LM, AK Knife LM, Kriss LM. Those are completely useless weapons, just different skins. Why don't they make one LM crate including two LM weapons. Because they would get less profit. I'll end up spinning for the AK Knife LM, but they I'll have the urge to spin for the AK Knife (regular) because it is original. I guess I'm just to addicted to Crossfire...
    I would be okay if they did not remove crates at all. For example; keeping every weapon, every seasonal, ect. But that way, it wont encourage people to purchase ZP once a new patch is released. I wonder if I can play CFQQ? I'm sure everything is difficult to setup. ZP is probaly near impossible to purchase for NA players, ect. I don't know, I have not tried it.

    Quite honestly, I really do not think that protesting will work. Why?
    - People are lazy, they do not want to take time out for their day to actually participate in this.
    - If people did protest instead of playing the game, the amount of people playing the game would make then amount of protesters not even exist.
    - A few people decide not to buy ZP because of your motivational thread, Z8 is still getting so much profit. They won't even see a difference.

    In conclusion, Z8 is only focused on their profit income, therefore small distractions like these will not make a difference. I really wish they were not like this. I believe that when SubaGames owned Crossfire, everything was much, much, better.

    - s8n.
    Not really protesting just spreading somethings I said on this thread on there thread and facebook or to not buy zp for like 2 weeks. Just imagine how much they make everyday, especially after this "raffle ticket scam". If no one spent money on the game for 2 weeks , they would feel it and release a new unexpected weapon instead of fixing there issues. Wait a month without buying zp? Then they'll start fixing stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Howboutdat View Post
    Z8 getting shiiet every week.. I see a lot of threads about having the same damn problem.. I dunno when they'll fix this error crap.
    What are they doing with alll this money? We all know the coders of this game can't code properly if the same error is occurring every week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    I laughed so hard at what he said XD
    At what I said or someone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by N4ruto Uzumaki View Post
    Remember the Combat Axe Perm you could get with coupons?
    Yea... It's gone now...
    Instead it's replaced by a 90 Days item...
    Uh...

    Money money money.
    Quote Originally Posted by M.S View Post

    TELL ME ANY GAME WITH PAYPAL ISSUE ? CAN YOU IF YOU CAN JUST CALL ME WHAT EVER YOU WANT + the game is going down yea
    you posting this in a hacking site ohh who's the idiot? like z8 is gonna give a sh1t about some moron posting protests in a hacking site if you post this in z8 forums you're just gonna get thread deleted or banned -_- go protest kid .
    The thing you don't understand is. I said Z8 NEVER HAS ANY ISSUES WITH PEOPLE TRYING TO BUY ZP. You misinterpreted what I said. Therefore you are an idiot. whether or not this is a hacking site. People still feel the same way about what I sad. You don;t even speak proper english, nor do you even understand what i'm, trying to say. I won't quote you or respond to anything else you say. You clearly cannot read or speak english at all. Illiterate right?

    "z8 has issues with people trying to buy zp?" Never said that. LOLED
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
    Regarding this, IMO:

    - 10.000 people wouldn't make a diference, can you even gather up these amount of players? There's the br's, the egyptians, vietnamese, turks, chinese, every single goddamm world wide country having access to crossfire NA. Too many players for the same cause. Hackers just don't give a fuck about anything related to Z8games, and currently, CF NA community is mostly made by hackers. So I didn't say: nice try.
    I feel that If I were to post this on z8 games without them removing it immediately , a lot of people would see this and spread the word. Hoping people would understand that not spending money on this game for 2 weeks or more? They would see the difference. They'll see that people aren't spending a lot of money on the game like they used too. Only reason people would stop is because they're tired of not winning shit, server errors, hackers, and other bugs within the game. I really and truly believe that z8 would do something about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

  9. #24
    M.S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IDK.. ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    433
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    The thing you don't understand is. I said Z8 NEVER HAS ANY ISSUES WITH PEOPLE TRYING TO BUY ZP. You misinterpreted what I said. Therefore you are an idiot. whether or not this is a hacking site. People still feel the same way about what I sad. You don;t even speak proper english, nor do you even understand what i'm, trying to say. I won't quote you or respond to anything else you say. You clearly cannot read or speak english at all. Illiterate right?

    "z8 has issues with people trying to buy zp?" Never said that. LOLED
    ok i am not from english land at least i can speak English this good and i am only 15
    look at you can you speak proper spanish or latin or greec or what ever and i still don't freaking under stand that shit about the issue what issue ? who would have a problem buying stuff ? and who told you that there is no issues in the past few days when crossfire lagged people bought zp but didn't get it (they got it at the end though) do you call that an issue or not? i am not defending z8 or any thing the game is going down it's but not entirely z8 fold
    BTW real nice move putting a mess understood conversation in your sig real smooth kid .
    Last edited by M.S; 03-24-2013 at 11:26 AM.

  10. #25
    xatThor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    This is so childish. Programming isn't like writing in English, you can't just take a line out, or add a line in. Nearly every method will be importing or exporting seperate packages, looking for different variables. They are doing incredibly well. They have thousands of players, and they're still putting a lot of work in.

    As for the hacks, are you REALLY trying to use that to get people to help you? Do you realise where you are?

    You sound like an infant spitting his dummy out to me. You need to get over it. Z8 aren't here to be nice to you. They're a company, their main goal is to make money, if it wasn't then I wouldn't play their games, because something would be wrong. People that spend money SHOULD get something extra, something special. Good for them doing everything that can to make money, even so they're not making a massive profit. They must have at least three consistent DEDI's going, and that's probably per server.

    You're looking at a few things you see and thinking you know everything that's going on in the background. Just leave it be.
    Last edited by xatThor; 03-24-2013 at 11:29 AM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to xatThor For This Useful Post:

    M.S (03-24-2013)

  12. #26
    N4ruto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No speak Engrish!
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    120
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by M.S View Post

    TELL ME ANY GAME WITH PAYPAL ISSUE ? CAN YOU IF YOU CAN JUST CALL ME WHAT EVER YOU WANT + the game is going down yea
    you posting this in a hacking site ohh who's the idiot? like z8 is gonna give a sh1t about some moron posting protests in a hacking site if you post this in z8 forums you're just gonna get thread deleted or banned -_- go protest kid .
    No, it's not a paypal issue...

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to N4ruto Uzumaki For This Useful Post:

    Blake (03-24-2013)

  14. #27
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by xatThor View Post
    This is so childish. Programming isn't like writing in English, you can't just take a line out, or add a line in. Nearly every method will be importing or exporting seperate packages, looking for different variables. They are doing incredibly well. They have thousands of players, and they're still putting a lot of work in.

    As for the hacks, are you REALLY trying to use that to get people to help you? Do you realise where you are?

    You're looking at a few things you see and thinking you know everything that's going on in the background. Just leave it be.
    I can understand this part. Not knowing how to good and what you pointed out makes sense but they're still robbing people for their money knowing that the game is broke. Still encouraging people to buy zp. I understand that it's a company and that they're trying to make money but it's clear that they don't care about their communitymbers. This game is so poplar. People that have played this game for years recently quit. A lot of competitive members left the game because they see they're wasting time on a broke game.

    I know mpgh is a hacking site. I'm not complaining about the hacks that much compared to all the other bugs within the game. other people agree with me on that.


    You saying this:
    "You sound like an infant spitting his dummy out to me. LOLED" You need to get over it. Z8 aren't here to be nice to you. They're a company, their main goal is to make money, if it wasn't then I wouldn't play their games, because something would be wrong. People that spend money SHOULD get something extra, something special. Good for them doing everything that can to make money, even so they're not making a massive profit. They must have at least three consistent DEDI's going, and that's probably per server.


    All I could do is laugh at that. After you started saying that I lost all respect for you.

    Also why'd you decide to come back after 8 months?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

  15. #28
    M.S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IDK.. ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    433
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by N4ruto Uzumaki View Post
    No, it's not a paypal issue...
    When i said paybal i meant any kind of payment issues do you want me to correct it for you?
    Just GTFO from the conversation i am not talking to you .

  16. #29
    N4ruto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No speak Engrish!
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    120
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by M.S View Post


    When i said paybal i meant any kind of payment issues do you want me to correct it for you?
    Just GTFO from the conversation i am not talking to you .
    Look, sir
    I'm talking to you.
    Don't start flaming at me now. I merely stated that it's not a paypal issue.


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to N4ruto Uzumaki For This Useful Post:

    Blake (03-24-2013)

  18. #30
    M.S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IDK.. ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    433
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    Do you know some thing @Blake what will happen tomorrow is that every 1 is gonna wake up and forget all about your dumb thread . this is MPGH want to protest
    go some where else
    away from world wide gaming community
    NUFF SAID..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. a message for activision from the pc community alter
    By xmossysushi in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 07:01 PM
  2. Free account for the community
    By myonemanga in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 03:55 PM
  3. New to the community.
    By Silverhawk11 in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 10:41 PM
  4. New to the community.
    By Silverhawk11 in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 02:07 PM
  5. I need help with the Community Ban List Forum?
    By SceneKid in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 12:29 AM