Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

How can you remove keyloggers :oo?

I was Uninstalling some Non-Used things I dont need. But when I went to Uninstall IDM (Internet Download Manager) An error came out saying something about spywaregero.exe (And its been stealing my Information I think) Because Ive already got banned on 2 Games Ive played.
    Can there be any solution to help me with this ?? I Trust MPGH ^^ thats why I post it here (MPGH is best at hacking becuz mods here check the files )
    If Your CF Have 2 black bars at the side come here! Come to my TUT

Tired of CoD 4 WebUISnd sound mod? get the old one back!

Afraid to get banned with room names and need to reinstall Crossfire?

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/243-crossf...ml#post7607122

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    download Ccleaner if didn't work format your pc

Contact Information: Skype: ineed.123

Trades:1
    Sells
    :None
    Bought:None

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzardknight View Post
    I was Uninstalling some Non-Used things I dont need. But when I went to Uninstall IDM (Internet Download Manager) An error came out saying something about spywaregero.exe (And its been stealing my Information I think) Because Ive already got banned on 2 Games Ive played.
    Can there be any solution to help me with this ?? I Trust MPGH ^^ thats why I post it here (MPGH is best at hacking becuz mods here check the files )
    A anti virus's and the sort won't detect good quality key logger's these day's, Especially if you accepted T&C it only your computer. I suggest moving all you music, movies and document onto an external hard drive and wiping it clean and install a new O/S. The only true method of getting rid of virus's, Keylogger's, backdoors and trojans.

NEVER, download and install anything that you don't know or are unsure of.
    Last edited by rchayne; 03-24-2013 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Typo's ;D
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html

If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    So,deleting doesn't work? Check taskmanager for unknown processes and terminate them then try again + open msconfig.exe and search for unknown start-up programs,remove the tick and go to their directory and delete them too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by alaska321 View Post
    So,deleting doesn't work? Check taskmanager for unknown processes and terminate them then try again + open msconfig.exe and search for unknown start-up programs,remove the tick and go to their directory and delete them too.
    I wouldn't trust it. Once infected, I wipe every time. It's not worth the risk. An hour of re-installing is worth removing the risk of loosing hundreds if not thousands of hours of time spent on whatever the account there after.

If I farmed for you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    I wouldn't trust it. Once infected, I wipe every time. It's not worth the risk. An hour of re-installing is worth removing the risk of loosing hundreds if not thousands of hours of time spent on whatever the account there after.
    I had no problems aftre doing it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    everytime I've feel like I got a virus I go to my system restore Windows feature and restore it to a previous restore point before installing any suspect software. I always worked for me. One time I runned a process just to test this windows feature, my task manager disappeared from the menu when clicking CTRL+ALT+DELETE(I'm running Win7) and at that exact moment my pc was kinda slow. I just gone to control panel >> action center(or something like that) and you're gonna see a "Recovery" option from 2 options below. Click the recovery option, next click "Open system restoration", a security message will pop up requiring administer privileges to run the program. Click "yes". You wait, then another message pops up. There will be two options regarding your restore settings.
    You will choose if you want to restore the system to the last restore point created before you latest installed a software on your computer, or choose a previous point from that one if you believe that the keylogger was installed in your pc much before you last installed anything on your computer.I recommend you to choose a previous restore point manually if you believe the keylogger is infecting your pc from some time ago. After that click [next] and select a restore point if you chose the option to manually pick a previous created restore.

addicional info:
    Restore points are automatically created when you activate the restore feature to your directory/ies, once that feature is activated, everytime you install a software in your pc the system creates a restore point for you automatically. You can create a restore point manually as well. Restore points are sorted by dates. You can change their name, but I don't recommend it only if you know what you're doing and want to remember what restore point is the one that had your computer registry clean and virus free. If you don't have the restore feature activated for your directory/ies yet, you won't be able to restore your system to a previous time since you don't have any restore points created.

So when you're in the restore points list, pick one from those(assuming you chose the option to manually select one) and click next.(you have some other options
    like searching for affected programs if you get to use any restore point.) the restore points usually have a description saying when they where created, displaying the name of software installed when they got created.

Now you will see the units that will be restored, click "conclude" and you're good to go.

Hope I could help.
    I'm clean now.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to corssa For This Useful Post:

rchayne (03-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post

everytime I've feel like I got a virus I go to my system restore Windows feature and restore it to a previous restore point before installing any suspect software. I always worked for me. One time I runned a process just to test this windows feature, my task manager disappeared from the menu when clicking CTRL+ALT+DELETE(I'm running Win7) and at that exact moment my pc was kinda slow. I just gone to control panel >> action center(or something like that) and you're gonna see a "Recovery" option from 2 options below. Click the recovery option, next click "Open system restoration", a security message will pop up requiring administer privileges to run the program. Click "yes". You wait, then another message pops up. There will be two options regarding your restore settings.
    You will choose if you want to restore the system to the last restore point created before you latest installed a software on your computer, or choose a previous point from that one if you believe that the keylogger was installed in your pc much before you last installed anything on your computer.I recommend you to choose a previous restore point manually if you believe the keylogger is infecting your pc from some time ago. After that click [next] and select a restore point if you chose the option to manually pick a previous created restore.

addicional info:
    Restore points are automatically created when you activate the restore feature to your directory/ies, once that feature is activated, everytime you install a software in your pc the system creates a restore point for you automatically. You can create a restore point manually as well. Restore points are sorted by dates. You can change their name, but I don't recommend it only if you know what you're doing and want to remember what restore point is the one that had your computer registry clean and virus free. If you don't have the restore feature activated for your directory/ies yet, you won't be able to restore your system to a previous time since you don't have any restore points created.

So when you're in the restore points list, pick one from those(assuming you chose the option to manually select one) and click next.(you have some other options
    like searching for affected programs if you get to use any restore point.) the restore points usually have a description saying when they where created, displaying the name of software installed when they got created.

Now you will see the units that will be restored, click "conclude" and you're good to go.

Hope I could help.
    Great info! But I don't trust restore point's. If you only just found out your computer was infected how could you tell at what point exactly your computer was infected. Also the key loggers I personally use don't even show up in processes. Hiding your electronic fingerprint is hacking 101 e.e...
    Last edited by rchayne; 03-24-2013 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Typo's ;D

If I farmed for you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    That's actually a good question

Please be aware of imposters.
    I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I could give some advice to prevent malware from infecting your PC in the first place.
    - Install ThreatFire (Assuming you already have an antivirus)
    ThreatFire is a real time behavior scanner. It works by detecting suspicious action from certain processes.
    It can potentially block any piece of malware, but it has many false positives too. You can either allow the process or kill the process.
    It will block all injectors so if you're thinking about hacking, it's best to turn it off. (Injectors tamper with other processes)

- Install Sandboxie
    Sandboxie allows you to run any program inside a sandbox. (It can't modify anything outside of the sandbox unless you allow it to)
    Sandboxie lists all the processes running in the sandbox.
    Sandboxie includes a sandboxed browser so any drive-by downloads will be installed into your sandbox instead of your sys
    Sanboxie allows you to delete all contents and terminate all processes inside the sandbox with 1 click.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Just format and install anti virus

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    Great info! But I don't trust restore point's. If you only just found out your computer was infected how could you tell at what point exactly your computer was infected. Also the key loggers I personally use don't even show up in processes. Hiding your electronic fingerprint is hacking 101 e.e...
    that's for what creating restore points manually are for! You only have to have your system clean, make a restore point, and everytime you feel you're being keylogged, you reach that restore point and bring your system back to normal ofc the part of making sure your system is clean in a situation like when you think you're is keylogged it's not the safest way, but that's why I already made my restore point when I first got my Windows/desktop as brand new.

Restoring your system can make any virus go away if you choose the right restore point, However, you don't want to get rid of all the programs you had already installed. You can check which software will be affected by restoring your system to that particular restore point, so make sure to click the restore point twice first and see what programs will be removed an what programs will be restored(there's a slightly possibility these won't be working correctly after restored so you might need to reinstall if it happens/never happened to me though)/this doesn't apply to images/files/documents/etc, only to detected software in your system. You can always reinstall your windows or restore your system using an image as a reference through the advanced methods of the restoration feature although you loose all in it, but that's what for security copies exist. As you can see system recovery has advantages as desadvantages. So the only way to make it work as it should be to your side, is getting all the programs/software you want first, the essential ones and not taking any risk of infecting your pc with any kind of virus/worm/spyware/trojan/adware/malware and so on. After getting all the necessary tools for your personal use, make a restore point and name it to whatever you want that let you know it's the restore point from your clean system with full freeware. So everytime you think/know your pc is infected, you resort to the restore point and walah, no need to do anything else. It takes less than 5 minutes and requires restarting your pc. A virus first needs to pass through your AV devices, you just need to be careful browsing around and make sure you've got good and updated AV tools extra sensitive and full protective, only then you would need to use this method if the situation gets out of control.

useful info: you can manage your restore points through Ccleaner, it's comes in handy.
    Last edited by corssa; 03-24-2013 at 10:05 AM.
    I'm clean now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Download malewarebytes and a antivirus. Run the antivirus through the normal windows log in, After that run malewarebytes through safe mode + networking. I recently just had a virus , but in the end I had to re install windows, you might have to reset it to factory settings. :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Download malewarebytes and a antivirus. Run the antivirus through the normal windows log in, After that run malewarebytes through safe mode + networking. I recently just had a virus , but in the end I had to re install windows, you might have to reset it to factory settings. :|
    And sometimes Malwarebytes will be blocked.
    In that case, use Malwarebytes Chameleon!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by N4ruto Uzumaki View Post
    And sometimes Malwarebytes will be blocked.
    In that case, use Malwarebytes Chameleon!
    It shouldn't be blocked in safe mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast