Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Intellectual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GDI
    Posts
    5,414
    Reputation
    785
    Thanks
    15,991
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    Not bad, not bad
    You sure it wasn't your skills instead of the gun?
    Well 30% of the gun and the other 70% sexiness

  2. #17
    Prince.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States of America.
    Posts
    600
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Vencreas View Post

    Well 30% of the gun and the other 70% sexiness
    Did you buy your main account on MPGH?

  3. #18
    Intellectual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GDI
    Posts
    5,414
    Reputation
    785
    Thanks
    15,991
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince. View Post


    Did you buy your main account on MPGH?
    naws i didnt

  4. #19
    Prince.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States of America.
    Posts
    600
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Vencreas View Post

    naws i didnt
    You won the Kurki Royal legitly?

  5. #20
    Intellectual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GDI
    Posts
    5,414
    Reputation
    785
    Thanks
    15,991
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince. View Post


    You won the Kurki Royal legitly?
    Once again there is no BM tutorials or hacks...

  6. #21
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,579
    Reputation
    4326
    Thanks
    5,756
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vencreas View Post

    Well 30% of the gun and the other 70% sexiness
    They were too scared to damage you

    Please be aware of imposters.
    I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  7. #22
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    True story, that shit is so OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

  8. #23
    Dreamer.JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,567
    Reputation
    624
    Thanks
    565
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I have it, but I don't use it much because my whole room will end up having it when I die.

  9. #24
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    2316
    Thanks
    3,023
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Isnt any shotgun OP at close range?...
    Rep. Power: 112

    A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  10. #25
    Prince.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States of America.
    Posts
    600
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Isnt any shotgun OP at close range?...
    Very OP .

  11. #26
    i need's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▬MPGH,crossfire▬
    Posts
    765
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    with r93 t2 i had 80 kills and 12 death in prison, 12 minutes





    Member Since:
    07-05-2012
    Contact Information: Skype: ineed.123

     

    Trades:1
    Sells
    :None
    Bought:None


  12. #27
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,915
    Reputation
    2459
    Thanks
    7,756
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I have the gun to, it.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  13. #28
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoy. View Post
    I have it, but I don't use it much because my whole room will end up having it when I die.
    then play S&D


    ---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Vencreas View Post
    as the title says , joined this match in the last 3 min and i got around 63 kills ( 5min match )
    you should post a SS with the k/d of the match, but I believe you. I think Z8games exceeded that power of that wep.
    I'm clean now.

  14. #29
    Tragic™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice Nice. I also enjoy the Ksg, it probably my favorite shotgun. xD
    Leecher: 0 ()
    Choob: 25 ()
    Newbie: 50 ()
    Member: 100 ()
    Advanced Member: 150 ()
    Dual-Keyboard Member: 250 (X)
    Expert Member: 500 (X)
    Bobo's Trainer: 750 (X)
    MPGH Expert: 1000 (X)
    Synthetic Hacker: 1250 (X)
    Blackhat Hacker: 1500 (X)
    Whitehat Hacker: 2000 (X)
    Bobo's Guardian: 2500 (X)
    Upcoming MPGHiean: 3000 (X)
    MPGH Addict: 3500 (X)
    MPGHiean: 4000 (X)
    MPGH Knight: 4500 (X)
    MPGH Lord: 5000 (X)
    MPGH Champion: 5500 (X)
    MPGH King: 6000 (X)
    MPGH Legend: 6500 (X)
    MPGH God: 7000 (X)
    MPGH God II: 7500 (X)
    MPGH God III: 8000 (X)
    MPGH God IV: 8500 (X)
    MPGH God V: 9000 (X)
    Arun's Slave: 9500 (X)
    Dave's Slave: 10000 (X)
    ______________________
    08/10/12 04-17-09

  15. #30
    Imposible®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Nice weapons I need iy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Best Weapon Poll
    By havock999 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 07:35 AM
  2. The Best weapon For Speed Hacks on Simple?
    By Evilipod in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 11:45 AM
  3. Best Weapon?
    By Dansken192 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 12:44 AM
  4. best weapon combat arm
    By lau9608661 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 09:43 AM
  5. Best Weapon Combo Ever!!
    By gudsoldier in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 08:05 PM