Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Drugticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    785
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Bored

    Angry z8lame fails so much >.<

    Well, the last few weeks cf got soo damn many bugs, like the weekends server laag (i was missing it this weeekend )
    The ingame-joining-crossfire-closing-bug, the damn client errors all time, win8 incompability .i.
    I'm not that experienced in coding, but as much as this game fails (including all the possibilities to glitch and shit)
    couldnt they just recode the engine? I mean, they are sooo pro game developers ...
    Btw, I cant believe I'm just downgrading my win8 to win7 again bcus of not being able to get ingame D:
    What do you say?
    in my opinion if it keeps bugging so much ill quit cf..

  2. #2
    alaska321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you ;)
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    244
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    A new physics engine would help to remove ALL glitches.But I don't think it is worth to make a new full engine.They should create a new game and remove crossfire
    and transfer the accounts with all the weapons?!
    But this wouldn't help anything against hackers or server laggs.
    Edit: Client errors are caused to check abnormal things in the client like being out of map(glitches/hacks)
    Edit2: And the thing with Win8 happened to all exisiting games.
    Last edited by alaska321; 03-25-2013 at 04:01 AM.





  3. #3
    Drugticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    785
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Bored
    @alaska321 yea, new game with similar gameplay 'd be a cool idea.. Less glitches would be a really big sucess for z8games o:
    Against the hacking shit they should just get a new game guard.. xtrap is such shit.. yea server laags happens bcus of their dumbness i guess?

  4. #4
    daboi22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind my keyboard
    Posts
    1,256
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Mellow
    cf ripp off of cs, cs 1.6 made 13 years ago :O reason the game is soo damn popular is because of how shit it is, yes shit. its able to run on toasters potatos ect, its positive is it always updates there no one ever gets bored, and it profits hardcore from the dumb kids that spend money $$$ (i was one of them) they can keep updating to fix errors but in the end its using a very old engine to play... its biggest selling point is that its availability to play on almost anything i used to play on a 10 year old comp that laged in runescape :L . if u have a good comp play other games go for it. u gay kids keep complaining on how crap the game is, dont play it, in the end g4 box its just a organisation that main aim is to make profit. if u truly hate hackers play in a competitive server, in the server i play in once in blue moon some twat joins with his ha.ck and gets kiked in seconds.
    this is a signature

  5. #5
    alaska321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you ;)
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    244
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
    cf ripp off of cs, cs 1.6 made 13 years ago :O reason the game is soo damn popular is because of how shit it is, yes shit. its able to run on toasters potatos ect, its positive is it always updates there no one ever gets bored, and it profits hardcore from the dumb kids that spend money $$$ (i was one of them) they can keep updating to fix errors but in the end its using a very old engine to play... its biggest selling point is that its availability to play on almost anything i used to play on a 10 year old comp that laged in runescape :L . if u have a good comp play other games go for it. u gay kids keep complaining on how crap the game is, dont play it, in the end g4 box its just a organisation that main aim is to make profit. if u truly hate hackers play in a competitive server, in the server i play in once in blue moon some twat joins with his ha.ck and gets kiked in seconds.
    I would jump to CS:GO but there are so less maps and weapons.No real events or something like that.That's why I got stuck to CF.
    Last edited by alaska321; 03-25-2013 at 04:31 AM.





  6. #6
    daboi22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind my keyboard
    Posts
    1,256
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Mellow
    hahahaha see my point exactly. i have a 1.5k comp i built myself i can run anygame i want yet i enjoy this game only because of the community, not the stigma of ugly that comes with it xD u can have fun without zp trust me. i have so many guns yet the guns i use to play are m4,ak,awp and deags xD
    this is a signature

  7. #7
    N4ruto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No speak Engrish!
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    120
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I have a graphics card with a benchmark of 81
    If i could, I would switch to Combat Arms, but i get low frame rate on that >.<
    Same goes for Project Blackout, totally unplayable.

  8. #8
    alaska321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you ;)
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    244
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
    hahahaha see my point exactly. i have a 1.5k comp i built myself i can run anygame i want yet i enjoy this game only because of the community, not the stigma of ugly that comes with it xD u can have fun without zp trust me. i have so many guns yet the guns i use to play are m4,ak,awp and deags xD
    Yeah I mean CS:go has like 3 rifles.CF for GP 20.





  9. #9
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16,196
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,720
    dont forget the errors this week and sometime for me ( maybe ) when i play the new ZM map the game crashes

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here


    Member Since: 5 Dec 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014


     

    x x

  10. #10
    Nazmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sandy Beach
    Posts
    2,060
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Hot
    Stop buying ZP and everything will get fixed.
     
    [Trusted list]
    - Skill145 : Nice trade, done with OMM.
    - CFFG. : Trusted guy, Traded with OMM.
    - Fox. : Awesome guy, Traded with OMM.
    - ]i[Smoke. : Smooth trade, done without OMM.
    - Dot. : Nicely completed trade, done with OMM.
    - freeasabird : He went first, done without OMM.
    - rchayne : I went first, nicely done without OMM.
    - shoracko (+2) : He went first, done without OMM.
    - Extreme_XB : Pretty damn fast trade, done without OMM.
    - accountforsale : Bought an account from his website, trusted guy.
    - JohnDoe52 : Nice and fast trade, he went first, done without OMM.
    - USWEST : He went first, pretty damn fast trade, done without OMM.
    - Poxer (+5) : He went first on first half, then was my turn. Done without OMM, no issues. Trusted guy!
    - Yovillesociety(+1) :done with OMM.
    [Scammers list]
    - [U]ndetecte[D]. : PermaIpBanned.
    - ILoveLasagna : PermaIpBanned.
    - blazingkid51 : PermaIpBanned.
     
    GMail - mpghnazmark@gmail.com

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nazmark For This Useful Post:

    corssa (03-25-2013)

  12. #11
    Drugticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    785
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Bored
    indeed. /tooshort

  13. #12
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,579
    Reputation
    4326
    Thanks
    5,756
    My Mood
    Angelic
    They're just bad overall.

    Please be aware of imposters.
    I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  14. #13
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Since you CF players are dying from CF itself, I'm advertising here for a new life!!!

    RF Online: Rising Force Online - Fantasy Sci-fi 3D MMORPG - Main - check RF online gameplay on youtube. It's like CF - at the first sight the game sucks. But once you start playing you won't stop. Besides, if your pc is shity, get the graphics to low and it should be like running gameboy advance
    but seriously, the game has HUGE graphics, and only a few systems can handle those at maximum stage

    And no, I'm not getting profit from advertising this website and i'm not taking fans from MPGH
    Last edited by corssa; 03-25-2013 at 03:23 PM.
    I'm clean now.

  15. #14
    alaska321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you ;)
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    244
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
    Since you CF players are dying from CF itself, I'm advertising here for a new life!!!

    RF Online: Rising Force Online - Fantasy Sci-fi 3D MMORPG - Main - check RF online gameplay on youtube. It's like CF - at the first sight the game sucks. But once you start playing you won't stop. Besides, if your pc is shity, get the graphics to low and it should be like running gameboy advance
    but seriously, the game has HUGE graphics, and only a few systems can handle those at maximum stage

    And no, I'm not getting profit from advertising this website and i'm not taking fans from MPGH
    Sorry to dissapoint you but LoL already won my heart.





  16. #15
    Imposible®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Note today I played 3 games each time I got high score it gives an error
    I started to agree cf is not that good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LOL! fail much?
    By crappy74 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 04:11 AM
  2. Does nexon really fail this much?
    By cultofchaos in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 04:19 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 06:28 PM
  4. Fail Much?
    By Area 51 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 02:44 PM
  5. Hack fail much
    By noah872 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 10:48 AM