Thread: Question.

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding

    Question.

    Please don't move this post to the help section... this is the best section for help and i'm not having problems with hacks so here it stays.


    question: why the hell can't I create a thread in Z8games forum? it keeps saying I'm not logged in or I don't have sufficient acess. I'm logged in already and I think that for creating thread I think everyone has permitions.. I live in Europe, so after getting this problem i was wondering if it was because of ip restriction or whatever, and changed my ip to one from the US. but the problem still persists.... I would appreciate a solution ASAP. thanks!


    ---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

    bump.------------------
    I'm clean now.

  2. #2
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    What section were you in? We aren't allowed to post in certain sections.

    Are you able to make a post? If so, make a post on a random thread. Then try to make the post.

    This should be in the help section tho, since you're asking for help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

  3. #3
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    2316
    Thanks
    3,023
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Banned from the forums?
    Rep. Power: 112

    A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. #4
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    What section were you in? We aren't allowed to post in certain sections.

    Are you able to make a post? If so, make a post on a random thread. Then try to make the post.

    This should be in the help section tho, since you're asking for help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Banned from the forums?
    honestly Idk, I never posted in z8forums before, the only thing that can relate me to bans is my previous ban to that same acc but already lifted... but I'm using another alt so now I can create threads and post... the section I was in is technical support. I also noticed that when I logged in with the previous acc, the window at the end of z8games page showed what I was allowed to do and to not do, everything was 'not allowed to post' ; 'not allowed to create threads' etc, something like that, but when I switched to the other account It showed my status as 'able to'... probably related from being banned at the past times..

    Thanks for trying to help anyways I already solved this issue, and I only posted this here 'cuse I knew that the help would come faster because evidently this forum is much more browsed than the help section and besides my problem wasn't related to hacks, but to being unable to post on a forum and help section is for helping people out with hacks I guess...
    @Xebec @heythere123 /req close thanks y'all
    I'm clean now.

  5. #5
    Lightseer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    651
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    61
    That's odd, I'm experiencing the same issue.....
    honestly

  6. #6
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightseer View Post
    That's odd, I'm experiencing the same issue.....

    can you tell me if that issue is occuring in one account that already got banned once or more times?
    I'm clean now.

  7. #7
    Lightseer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    651
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post



    can you tell me if that issue is occuring in one account that already got banned once or more times?

    I'm about to test it on my second account. Both are clean, never been blocked/banned/reported.


    EDIT: Nope, my second account can't do anything, either...
    Last edited by Lightseer; 03-26-2013 at 08:39 PM.
    honestly

  8. #8
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post



    honestly Idk, I never posted in z8forums before, the only thing that can relate me to bans is my previous ban to that same acc but already lifted... but I'm using another alt so now I can create threads and post... the section I was in is technical support. I also noticed that when I logged in with the previous acc, the window at the end of z8games page showed what I was allowed to do and to not do, everything was 'not allowed to post' ; 'not allowed to create threads' etc, something like that, but when I switched to the other account It showed my status as 'able to'... probably related from being banned at the past times..

    Thanks for trying to help anyways I already solved this issue, and I only posted this here 'cuse I knew that the help would come faster because evidently this forum is much more browsed than the help section and besides my problem wasn't related to hacks, but to being unable to post on a forum and help section is for helping people out with hacks I guess...
    @Xebec @heythere123 /req close thanks y'all
    No problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

    corssa (03-26-2013)

  10. #9
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16,196
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,720
    Closed .

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here


    Member Since: 5 Dec 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014


     

    x x

Similar Threads

  1. WPE Pro Question...
    By OutZida in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 01:02 AM
  2. Hacking world of warcraft? & a noob question
    By arsholio in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 01:55 PM
  3. Photoshop Question
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 11:38 AM
  4. Quick Question..Please Answer
    By ypg_gamer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 10:32 AM
  5. question
    By wardo1926 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 07:36 PM