Thread: A question

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

A question

So I've been in the selling/trading/buying section for quite a while now, and never got my idea what the F*** a "Flagged" Account is. I know you cannot "Recover" it, but I Don't get what cannot "Recover" it means. Does it mean not giving the email or something? I honestly don't so any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by jamen215 View Post
    So I've been in the selling/trading/buying section for quite a while now, and never got my idea what the F*** a "Flagged" Account is. I know you cannot "Recover" it, but I Don't get what cannot "Recover" it means. Does it mean not giving the email or something? I honestly don't so any help would be appreciated
    Flagged means u cant get the acc back after u sell it. incase someone recover it then it must be unrecoverable which is flagged
    Press thanks if i helped

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyBloo For This Useful Post:

jamen215 (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBloo View Post
    Flagged means u cant get the acc back after u sell it. incase someone recover it then it must be unrecoverable which is flagged
    Press thanks if i helped
    Then how do you "Flag" it, making it unrecoverable, because some ppl was asking me to "Flag" it earlier...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Then how do you "Flag" it, making it unrecoverable, because some ppl was asking me to "Flag" it earlier...
    You can send a ticket to z8 and request them to not to answer any ticket from this acc
    Double thanks if i helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    You can send a ticket to z8 and request them to not to answer any ticket from this acc
    Double thanks if i helped
    Really? And they actually won't?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    pretty sure you can get banned for that, can't you?

Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Really? And they actually won't?
    just say ur friend hacked ur acc and then they will give it bak to u and then i think thats it
    TRIPLE THANKS

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    pretty sure you can get banned for that, can't you?
    just need to say that ur friend hacked ur acc or ur family

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    just say ur friend hacked ur acc and then they will give it bak to u and then i think thats it
    TRIPLE THANKS

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

just need to say that ur friend hacked ur acc or ur family

O_o kk ty

MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS MTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMT SMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTS