Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,533
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
    now they started to go towards the LA comunity, now thatthey feel the wrath of ZP whores frustated with the game and stoped buying their shit in NA
    I dunno, maybe the NA people are moving on to other games like Arctic Combat and AVA, and after 5(?) years I'm sure Z8 milked all the money they could from the american players.

  2. #32
    NotAGMGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot. View Post
    cf na still the best
    Yeah sure, try to comprare it to CFEU... Good luck

    ---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by I_want_cheat View Post
    CF EU > CF Z8Gays
    Thanks for agreeing with me, CFEU FTW!

  3. #33
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,533
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAGMGhost View Post
    Yeah sure, try to comprare it to CFEU... Good luck

    ---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------



    Thanks for agreeing with me, CFEU FTW!
    What are the main differences?

  4. #34
    NotAGMGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    What are the main differences?
    Team Radio + Kill sounds are different, different Black Market UI with a very higher change to win a weapon, NO FARMING, Achievement system, etc...

  5. #35
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,533
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAGMGhost View Post
    Team Radio + Kill sounds are different, different Black Market UI with a very higher change to win a weapon, NO FARMING, Achievement system, etc...
    Hm... sounds good.
    Personally I don't have many complaints about CFLA, most good guns are GP, plus ZP is cheap and there aren't many hackers now.

  6. #36
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    I dunno, maybe the NA people are moving on to other games like Arctic Combat and AVA, and after 5(?) years I'm sure Z8 milked all the money they could from the american players.
    my thought the same.
    I'm clean now.

  7. #37
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,533
    My Mood
    Happy

  8. #38
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    porque é que no nome da arma dis "AK-47 dragão em Chamas"? pensei que era so AK-47 dragão lol.
    I'm clean now.

  9. #39
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,533
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    porque é que no nome da arma dis "AK-47 dragão em Chamas"? pensei que era so AK-47 dragão lol.
    É pra diferenciar da AK Dragão Cromado(que custa menos)

  10. #40
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    É pra diferenciar da AK Dragão Cromado(que custa menos)
    ah.. não jogo CF AL pelo que nem sabia que já havia outra Ak dragão
    I'm clean now.

  11. #41
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,533
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    ah.. não jogo CF AL pelo que nem sabia que já havia outra Ak dragão
    São quase a mesma coisa, mas a Dragão em chamas tem um opção de salvar ou não o KDR da partida...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. FUCK YEAHHH FINALLY
    By Woods in forum League of Legends Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 01:09 PM
  2. FUCKING FINALLY
    By Disturbed in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 11:39 AM
  3. Fucking Finally
    By Dreamerkiid (◣_◢) in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 10:06 AM
  4. Finally Found you Guys
    By Chronologix in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 01:04 PM
  5. FUCK FINALS!!
    By asfdsfs808 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 03:43 PM