Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 88 of 88
  1. #76
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    1/ Don't get all bitchy. And whatever you mean by that sentence.

    2/ is it because of you that Vice-Versa got banned?
    Vice-Versa is a spammer.

  2. #77
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post


    Vice-Versa is a spammer.
    I'm more spammer than him and I still didn't get post ban
    I'm clean now.

  3. #78
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    I'm more spammer than him and I still didn't get post ban
    He posts in tons of sections. And by tons I mean like 2-3

  4. #79
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,654
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vtrinh93 View Post
    Hell yeah! I didn't think I could win, but I did it. Thanks versa!
    Gratz you lucky son of a

  5. #80
    Vnreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Antartica
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    1/ Don't get all bitchy. And whatever you mean by that sentence.

    2/ is it because of you that Vice-Versa got banned?
    1. Don't talk shit if you don't now the facts, or you can continue making yourself look stupid as fuck.
    2. I haven't been on mpgh since that day, and before that day, for about a week. So no. I have nothing to do with him being banned. I wasn't even aware that he was banned.


    ---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post


    What does that even mean?
    I'm sorry, who are you again?

  6. #81
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Vnreal View Post
    1. Don't talk shit if you don't now the facts, or you can continue making yourself look stupid as fuck.
    It's common sense. If you really believe those are facts, then according to you I can post your IGN here and they will ban you because they saw me posting an IGN which they assume it's mine and not from any other player. That's the thing you can't explain, how can they prove to themselves they're doing the right thing by banning some random/unknown IGN because they saw a non legit player( Im posting in MPGH ) writing it down. Woo now I can ban anyone I'm sorry but I just can't see the logic behind those statements. Z8 is not that stupid.
    I'm clean now.

  7. #82
    Vnreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Antartica
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    It's common sense. If you really believe those are facts, then according to you I can post your IGN here and they will ban you because they saw me posting an IGN which they assume it's mine and not from any other player. That's the thing you can't explain, how can they prove to themselves they're doing the right thing by banning some random/unknown IGN because they saw a non legit player( Im posting in MPGH ) writing it down. Woo now I can ban anyone I'm sorry but I just can't see the logic behind those statements. Z8 is not that stupid.
    Dude it's written on the forums. Go look. They do not care. Just like when they ban shared accounts. They don't approve of supporting/advertising/hack shared sites. Go ahead and contact Z8 yourself to be provided with the SAME facts.

  8. #83
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Vnreal View Post
    Dude it's written on the forums. Go look. They do not care. Just like when they ban shared accounts. They don't approve of supporting/advertising/hack shared sites. Go ahead and contact Z8 yourself to be provided with the SAME facts.
    They don't say anything about Your Facts. You're basically saying that having your Z8games Crossfire Id written on a hacking website supporting hacks will make you end up banned 'cuse like you said in the other thread, they can track your IP address with magic.

    Btw my IGN is Viet.Daigia. Bai now, i'm screwed, Z8games got me. As you said, They don't care if this is my real IGN. If I don't get banned it's a miracle.

    Fuck logic.
    Last edited by corssa; 04-21-2013 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Fuck Logic.
    I'm clean now.

  9. #84
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,683
    Reputation
    2400
    Thanks
    6,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Vnreal View Post
    I'm sorry, who are you again?
    I'm sorry but who the fuck are you ?

    This thread was an apparent prank / miss leading contest , stupid as fuck.
    At least show proofs that somebody won it .
    gosh.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  10. #85
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    I'm sorry but who the fuck are you ?

    This thread was an apparent prank / miss leading contest , stupid as fuck.
    At least show proofs that somebody won it .
    gosh.
    Vtrinh won. Ask him.

  11. #86
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post


    He posts in tons of sections. And by tons I mean like 2-3
    And now that I know you're vice-versa... I actually think you're a pretty sick bastard
    I'm clean now.

  12. #87
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    And now that I know you're vice-versa... I actually think you're a pretty sick bastard
    How so?

  13. #88
    Vnreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Antartica
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    They don't say anything about Your Facts. You're basically saying that having your Z8games Crossfire Id written on a hacking website supporting hacks will make you end up banned 'cuse like you said in the other thread, they can track your IP address with magic.

    Btw my IGN is Viet.Daigia. Bai now, i'm screwed, Z8games got me. As you said, They don't care if this is my real IGN. If I don't get banned it's a miracle.

    Fuck logic.
    Your IP is in their system. It basically is supporting malicious programs. But if it supposedly isn't what exactly would YOU call it.

    ---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    I'm sorry but who the fuck are you ?

    This thread was an apparent prank / miss leading contest , stupid as fuck.
    At least show proofs that somebody won it .
    gosh.

    Was that directed towards me?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. [help] making a text to hex converter and vice versa[Solved]
    By PixyStyx in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 03:30 PM