Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59
  1. #1
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639

    People still play?

    Do you still play?
    Whats the point in this, all they do i recolour weapons and fix a bug in a year time.
    Yet the game is still overloaded with hackers and egys/turks.

    And it has graphics which don't even require 1ghz cpu.
    Also you spend lots of money on a shit game after all.

  2. #2
    Dreamer.JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,567
    Reputation
    624
    Thanks
    565
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    adrian you gay

  3. #3
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    good job...
    I'm clean now.

  4. #4
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoy. View Post
    adrian you gay
    Shush raccoon

  5. #5
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,351
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    782
    My Mood
    Amused
    I stopped playing two weeks ago

  6. #6
    Imposible®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Breezy
    they might do better changese ?

  7. #7
    N4ruto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No speak Engrish!
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    120
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The game does require a 1 ghz CPU though....
    Even though graphics are more dependent on the gpu...
    What's wrong with egyptians and turks anyway?

  8. #8
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ADVANTAGE:
    CF's hacker population has decreased tremendously. Before Z8's major improvements on hackers, pretty much in every single game I joined, there were at least 1 hacker. Nowadays, I only saw 1 hacker in 20 games I've played continuously.

    DISADVANTAGE:
    Z8 is still going strong releasing pointless, reskined guns for ZP (Mostly crates). They still tend to make everything ZP related. I've not seen Z8Games release an actual good GP gun that's available in the Item Shop rather than the BM. This is why I never spend money on this game.
    Also, you still get client errors when playing in Dinner Theater. I don't think it's random now, since you only get it when your killing a zombie with a knife.

    Yet I still can't quit this game.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to JimTheGreat For This Useful Post:

    Cataclypse (04-09-2013)

  10. #9
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,869
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    16,552
    My Mood
    Happy
    Well, it's a nice game and it's not pay2win bullshit like most of the other free FPSs out there, so...

  11. #10
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,351
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    782
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by InReplay View Post
    ADVANTAGE:
    CF's hacker population has decreased tremendously. Before Z8's major improvements on hackers, pretty much in every single game I joined, there were at least 1 hacker. Nowadays, I only saw 1 hacker in 20 games I've played continuously.

    DISADVANTAGE:
    Z8 is still going strong releasing pointless, reskined guns for ZP (Mostly crates). They still tend to make everything ZP related. I've not seen Z8Games release an actual good GP gun that's available in the Item Shop rather than the BM. This is why I never spend money on this game.
    Also, you still get client errors when playing in Dinner Theater. I don't think it's random now, since you only get it when your killing a zombie with a knife.

    Yet I still can't quit this game.
    do like me, unnistal crossfire and download another/better game.
    I suggest Saints Row: The Third

  12. #11
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post

    do like me, unnistal crossfire and download another/better game.
    I suggest Saints Row: The Third
    I tried to play different games to get my focus off it, like for example: Bioshock, F.E.A.R, Doom 3, Dead Space, etc. I even played some old flash games, but my mind is always centripetal to CF.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  13. #12
    alaska321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you ;)
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    244
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by InReplay View Post

    I tried to play different games to get my focus off it, like for example: Bioshock, F.E.A.R, Doom 3, Dead Space, etc. I even played some old flash games, but my mind is always centripetal to CF.
    League of Legends strikingly decreased my crave for Crossfire.Believe me,if you understand it and you're good you going to have fun.It's the best to have some friends you can play with.





  14. #13
    i need's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▬MPGH,crossfire▬
    Posts
    765
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    for the last 4 weeks... i just glitch





    Member Since:
    07-05-2012
    Contact Information: Skype: ineed.123

     

    Trades:1
    Sells
    :None
    Bought:None


  15. #14
    corssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house.
    Posts
    2,115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Well, it's a nice game and it's not pay2win bullshit like most of the other free FPSs out there, so...
    you're talking about CF AL right? because CF NA is the reverse of what you describe.
    I'm clean now.

  16. #15
    alaska321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you ;)
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    244
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


    you're talking about CF AL right? because CF NA is the reverse of what you describe.
    There's no difference.CF AL is property of z8games.





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] People still playing i will make hacks if big enough player base
    By ZReal in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:05 PM
  2. [Discussion] so many people still play this game !!
    By KillerWTF in forum Battlefield Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 06:19 PM
  3. [Help] How many people still play Mw2?
    By gofik123 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 10:37 AM
  4. do people still play MW2?
    By boombaby101 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:58 PM
  5. People still play this game?
    By tednugent in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 05:49 PM