Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 82 of 82
  1. #76
    rchayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,713
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbeans2 View Post

    What does that have to do with anything? You shouldnt bad mouth me when you dont know the facts.
    It has everything to do with the price of egg's in china. But all lolz aside. Yup I probably did fuck up how much for how much. But, I just know for a fact that you promised 370k a day and couldn't even achieve a quarter of it and of all thing's you over-charged em to -.- Nuff said. The client's I passed onto you when I stopped farming whinged for age's at me cos of your service. They begged me to farm again, Hence why I'm back. I regret teaching you anything to do with farming. MAJOR fuck up on my behalf.

    If I'm full of shit, Take this offer - Do 2.59 Million EXP in a week. That's 370k a day as you claim to be able to do and now you can run more cows, You should be able to do far more per day.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...p-per-day.html

    Go ahead prove me wrong xD This thread was created to ask who was the best and I gave my opinion, Sorry if you can't handle the truth *Shugz*
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html




    If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!


  2. #77
    coolbeans2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    It has everything to do with the price of egg's in china. But all lolz aside. Yup I probably did fuck up how much for how much. But, I just know for a fact that you promised 370k a day and couldn't even achieve a quarter of it and of all thing's you over-charged em to -.- Nuff said. The client's I passed onto you when I stopped farming whinged for age's at me cos of your service. They begged me to farm again, Hence why I'm back. I regret teaching you anything to do with farming. MAJOR fuck up on my behalf.

    If I'm full of shit, Take this offer - Do 2.59 Million EXP in a week. That's 370k a day as you claim to be able to do and now you can run more cows, You should be able to do far more per day.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...p-per-day.html

    Go ahead prove me wrong xD This thread was created to ask who was the best and I gave my opinion, Sorry if you can't handle the truth *Shugz*
    I can handle the truth. It's just that what you where saying was wrong. I don't need to prove anything to you.

  3. #78
    rchayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,713
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbeans2 View Post


    I can handle the truth. It's just that what you where saying was wrong. I don't need to prove anything to you.
    You can't prove anything more like it xD
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html




    If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!


  4. #79
    coolbeans2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    You can't prove anything more like it xD
    If you are talking about the 370k exp.. Yeah I can't prove it. But I could prove all other claims made by you.

  5. #80
    rchayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,713
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbeans2 View Post


    If you are talking about the 370k exp.. Yeah I can't prove it. But I could prove all other claims made by you.
    Like? Client's charging you back for false farming claims?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html




    If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!


  6. #81
    coolbeans2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    Like? Client's charging you back for false farming claims?
    This is the only client who has charged me back. Everybody has has been happy with my service and most have purchased more.

  7. #82
    *_[Anonymous]_*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Idk DDDdd
    We are Anonymous!
    We are Legion!
    We dont Forgive!
    We Dont Forget!
    Except Us!


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to *_[Anonymous]_* For This Useful Post:

    konjina225883 (04-15-2013)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. I have a question for all of MPGH
    By J Miliam in forum General
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 09:12 AM
  2. [REQUEST THREAD]Put all your requests here for mods
    By Shizun in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 03:07 AM
  3. Help thread : Post all questions/Answers here!
    By Pixie in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:16 AM
  4. Thread DEDICATED for ALL USER questions!!
    By Seargent in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 08:24 AM
  5. [HACK IDEA THREAD] For all you hacking idea
    By warrick983 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 11:07 AM